4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Hmmm Diula does have that route that ends early just like Eliette… tho Diula's main path from what it looks like has two paths, corruption and non-corruption with other variables…
Welp, now I gotta know where the branch for Eliette is, cuz I missed that

Sad_Frog

Jul 15, 2021
well most of the giantess you meet kinda find it weird that your walking around by youself like in pyeka's route you get questioned by trish why you out all by you self without a owner like if it aint normal to see people without owners
That's right, it's strange for them to see a purebred human walking around without an "owner", but at the coliseum when Kendra and Nyxmay were murdering criminals, there were also normal size citizens in the audience.

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
The reason why Shiena killed the criminals if the mc escapes by his own means is a mix of many things:
- There were no soldiers or civilians from Timfalme watching, so she did not worry about the opinion of others.
- They hurted the mc and forced him to commit murder in order to survive. Sheina was already attached to him, so watching how bad the mc felt by being called a "cold-blood murdered" from the mouth of a real criminal, only made her angrier (because hipocresy).
- Thanks to the mc, she knows that there are no more kidnapped civilians in the hideout, so there was no need to investigate the place from the inside.

So basically, they hurted and made sad to her partner, and there was nobody else watching, so they had to be squished like the pests that they were to her eyes.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
That's right, it's strange for them to see a purebred human walking around without an "owner", but at the coliseum when Kendra and Nyxmay were murdering criminals, there were also normal size citizens in the audience.
Because there are many small sized races; purebred humans, though, are a rarity.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
The reason why Shiena killed the criminals if the mc escapes by his own means is a mix of many things:
- There were no soldiers or civilians from Timfalme watching, so she did not worry about the opinion of others.
- They hurted the mc and forced him to commit murder in order to survive. Sheina was already attached to him, so watching how bad the mc felt by being called a "cold-blood murdered" from the mouth of a real criminal, only made her angrier (because hipocresy).
- Thanks to the mc, she knows that there are no more kidnapped civilians in the hideout, so there was no need to investigate the place from the inside.

So basically, they hurted and made sad to her partner, and there was nobody else watching, so they had to be squished like the pests that they were to her eyes.
I don't know if I agree 100% with your reasoning, but Sheina is ruthless when the situation demands for it.

And at the beginning of the game, if you choose Maryen, the option 'you should crush them all' when the neutral town's population demands she leaves (even if her presence saved them from Kendra) gives you +1 Sheina interest.

It always made me wonder.

Jul 12, 2021
I don't know if I agree 100% with your reasoning, but Sheina is ruthless when the situation demands for it.

And at the beginning of the game, if you choose Maryen, the option 'you should crush them all' when the neutral town's population demands she leaves (even if her presence saved them from Kendra) gives you +1 Sheina interest.

It always made me wonder.
I called it, she has a sinister side...
If we also take into account her loyalty to her Queen...She hates the neutral teritory people and will kill them if she has a chance to do so without facing repercursions...

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Well
I called it, she has a sinister side...
If we also take into account her loyalty to her Queen...She hates the neutral teritory people and will kill them if she has a chance to do so without facing repercursions...
Well, the Queen did say that they let people at neutral territories exist because not all of them are criminals, otherwise they would have destroyed them all. So it actually seems adequate the way Sheina acts when she sees only criminals (kill them all or allow them to survive if they have valuable information).

Reactions: Gojii

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
but there in lies the problim you can never tell who as evil are good tendentcies ever one has good and bad in them.

Jul 12, 2021
Well

Well, the Queen did say that they let people at neutral territories exist because not all of them are criminals, otherwise they would have destroyed them all. So it actually seems adequate the way Sheina acts when she sees only criminals (kill them all or allow them to survive if they have valuable information).
Maybe, but she still gains influence by saying to crush a bunch of people who are not necessarily hostile or deserving of it(Children included).
She has a personal bias against them for leaving the kingdom's territory as well as the Queen's influence(Also of note, her loyalty is to the Queen is so strong that you lose relationship points if you say its unfair for Kendra not to be punished for being an evil asshole)...

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Bueno opino que el encuentro de Croixelle y Yakku es para hablar de las islas de Kesiam que este apunto de caerse cerca de Homospernia o en un territorio neutral y querrá hacer control de daño pedirle a Yakku que no causen desastre cuando caiga o por lo menos lo menos posible controlado. Supongo que las personas que no pueden volar y cayeron con las islas si sobrevivieron lo mas seguro es que se volveran rehenes, Croixelle querra que Yakku no sea tan cruel o que haya una oportunidad de negociar por su liberación

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I wonder if we will ever get an antipode for Keisiema. I mean, we already have a kind hearted Homaspernian, wise Lycalian, sort of "testy" Viridician but not evil Keisiemian. That would be an interesting story to read imo.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
I wonder if we will ever get an antipode for Keisiema. I mean, we already have a kind hearted Homaspernian, wise Lycalian, sort of "testy" Viridician but not evil Keisiemian. That would be an interesting story to read imo.
wouldn't that be Maryen? sure she isn't strictly evil right now, but she's the one closest to become it if we choose to go that route with her, right?

Jul 12, 2021
wouldn't that be Maryen? sure she isn't strictly evil right now, but she's the one closest to become it if we choose to go that route with her, right?
Yeah, but she is not a concrete example since her potential corruption is choice-determinant
We need a Keisiema character who is unscrupulous from the get-go. That would lend some weight to the claims of those from Homaspernia who call out Keisiema.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Not that I really crave another additional character (GG has already way too many LI for its own good), but a sadistic fallen angel with black wings would be fun. But we already have a sadistic blue haired giantess for that role.

Reactions: Gojii

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Not that I really crave another additional character (GG has already way too many LI for its own good), but a sadistic fallen angel with black wings would be fun. But we already have a sadistic blue haired giantess for that role.
Hmmm there building a world… so I don’t mind the amount of LI there currently are in the VN… (they’re gonna add more btw)

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes