4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Maybe, but she still gains influence by saying to crush a bunch of people who are not necessarily hostile or deserving of it(Children included).
She has a personal bias against them for leaving the kingdom's territory as well as the Queen's influence(Also of note, her loyalty is to the Queen is so strong that you lose relationship points if you say its unfair for Kendra not to be punished for being an evil asshole)...
Do relationship points do anything yet?

Reactions: leanbean

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Yea some routes like nyxmay cant be done if you have have enough like you can get sold to her but if you dont have enough by the scene were your under her poosy she just kills you and lets you die also some choices like in sheina's route she loses five interset if you stay silent and just go with her to find anwsers instead of liking to be with her (scene where you are massaging her)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii
Jul 12, 2021
Yea some routes like nyxmay cant be done if you have have enough like you can get sold to her but if you dont have enough by the scene were your under her poosy she just kills you and lets you die also some choices like in sheina's route she loses five interset if you stay silent and just go with her to find anwsers instead of liking to be with her (scene where you are massaging her)
Yeah, but the points also determine which Yakuu route you're on: 5 or more + help the slave and Yakuu will be 'affectionate' , otherwise you'll be on 'true slave' route, with variations based on which perverted actions you took(or not).

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Yeah, but the points also determine which Yakuu route you're on: 5 or more + help the slave and Yakuu will be 'affectionate' , otherwise you'll be on 'true slave' route, with variations based on which perverted actions you took(or not).
the points determine alot in regina route if you have enough she does the spicy pantie thing and is also more affectionate and loving(building scene)also in other routes like elliette's route you can either tease her or be gentle and if you be gentle you get different text where she wants to smash you but stops (bed scene with you in her legs)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
the points determine alot in regina route if you have enough she does the spicy pantie thing and is also more affectionate and loving(building scene)also in other routes like elliette's route you can either tease her or be gentle and if you be gentle you get different text where she wants to smash you but stops (bed scene with you in her legs)
When you say "smash you" you mean sex, not crotch tattoo-smash, right?

Jul 12, 2021
When you say "smash you" you mean sex, not crotch tattoo-smash, right?
Most likely
Eliette might be an unaware angel, but she has good control over her mental and psychological state and wouldnt knowingly put the MC(or anyone for that matter) at risk

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
So who do you think will be updated next?
My fingers are crossed for the Timfalme route- Helga I hope gets her path, then in light of the last update getting Croix's route extended would be nice, then Sheina's.

Speaking of, man, this game is pretty good- still not $10/month good, but I was impressed yet again the other day.
I got my buddy to play Sheina's route, and I replayed it too recently- on both our routes we got our legs broken by Eliete, but because on my playthrough I went full perv, I chose the option where MC enjoys her feet in the inn.
However, my buddy ended up choosing the opposite, which caused Sheina to get rougher, and accidentally break his leg *again*- which I selected "Feet aren't my thing" on my first go around as well, but in that route my leg wasn't broken, so nothing bad happened with Sheina when I did. That all coupled with learning about the route split where you escape without the magic word made me realize this game's got a *lot* of permutations- I really hope they can keep it up.

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
So who do you think will be updated next?
i cross my fingers and say that one of the next is Margarita (i need it!), then my other guesses are Croixelle so that we can understand wtf happened in the last update, and why not maybe they will also put Orphelith since they also put Makla. another one that i think might be updated is Eliette

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, but she is not a concrete example since her potential corruption is choice-determinant
We need a Keisiema character who is unscrupulous from the get-go. That would lend some weight to the claims of those from Homaspernia who call out Keisiema.
Not so much unscrupulous as ruthless and dogmatic, I think.

Fanatical in their belief that evil should be eradicated, perhaps.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Not that I really crave another additional character (GG has already way too many LI for its own good), but a sadistic fallen angel with black wings would be fun. But we already have a sadistic blue haired giantess for that role.
Blue hair... Black wings... Wait, you mean Fierkel? That would be a surprise though, but also a bit uncalled, since we've seen her in a multiple occasions with 0 signs of sadism.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Relationship points contribute to getting Character routes, different dialogue (especially if you keep the same Personality), different scenes, different relationships with giantess, ect... there’s also a Sanity tracker for Giantesses and the MC ( Sheina/MC killing Bandit Route)… Also technically Assists with the injury tracker in the VN… Technically, if played right, MCs body can never be healed to 100% on some of the routes

Mama Mia

Feb 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes