4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Jiuk87

Jul 7, 2022
Hello, I was wondering in the links you leave there are two options to choose from, but I wonder what Mac is and how to use it and also if it is for Android

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
Hello, I was wondering in the links you leave there are two options to choose from, but I wonder what Mac is and how to use it and also if it is for Android
mac is for mac book and no its not for adroid but a modder does upload android ports but it takes a long time. its the reason i changed to pc instead

bora123123321

Nov 12, 2022
What version is latest for main? and whats the side characters?
Here you can reach the latest update and side stories :
Side stories are not related to canon events just different characters you can find the post it in the post to guest characters edition

Reactions: BangB420

ggrgamer

Aug 7, 2023
Hello ,
I was wondering if there is a walkthrough pdf file Like the one in the thread but for version 0.3.44
thanks

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Here you can reach the latest update and side stories :
Side stories are not related to canon events just different characters you can find the post it in the post to guest characters edition
Not just 0.3.43 is already out, but 0.3.44? Damn, the main post must be forgotten then.

(P.S Sorry if false quoted someone, idk what happened.)

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
GG twitter posted more character info so here they are
View attachment 3105068 View attachment 3105069 View attachment 3105067
d1c5a80c4aa29127a7823aa5c26ba89de5458d1d6958fb4dfc34bd6ec4c7abf8.jpg
There are more in that kimono link. It's a little confusing that Yakuu is into domination (obivously), yet she dislikes weakness and whinning. Isn't that a literal controversy? If she wants to be dominant, her partner must be weak, no? At least this pic explains why it's so weird to raise interest in her dialogues, since you have to be both obidient and "strong" at the same time.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
View attachment 3106723
There are more in that kimono link. It's a little confusing that Yakuu is into domination (obivously), yet she dislikes weakness and whinning. Isn't that a literal controversy? If she wants to be dominant, her partner must be weak, no? At least this pic explains why it's so weird to raise interest in her dialogues, since you have to be both obidient and "strong" at the same time.
You have to be both obedient, but have balls at the same time.
You can't just be a whiny doormat.

It's weird at first, but makes sense when you get the flow.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
You have to be both obedient, but have balls at the same time.
You can't just be a whiny doormat.

It's weird at first, but makes sense when you get the flow.
There’s two routes laid out for Yakuu atm, being a masochist true slave to Yakuu and now one where’s it more of her gaining an attraction to u in her… own unique way Hahaha

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
There’s two routes laid out for Yakuu atm, being a masochist true slave to Yakuu and now one where’s it more of her gaining an attraction to u in her… own unique way Hahaha
What are the signs for which path you're on? For the most part I just kept my head down with her to stay alive, except for the wolf guy- pushed him out of the way and sacrificed my arm for him.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I wonder, someday we will be able to see the MC face? I don't really like that he don't have a face I can't relate him with, it makes him look like a typical filler character

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I wonder, someday we will be able to see the MC face? I don't really like that he don't have a face I can't relate him with, it makes him look like a typical filler character
I have the theory that the point in hiding his eyes is for make his emotions a bit more hidden, leaving us to interpretate his emotions based a bit on how x situation makes us feel

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
What are the signs for which path you're on? For the most part I just kept my head down with her to stay alive, except for the wolf guy- pushed him out of the way and sacrificed my arm for him.
One is like, where you get on her good side, she like rubs you between her tits, then inserts you. - This is the start of her, “Gaining Affection/relationship” route! This usually consists of making choices that are obedient/brave.. meaning being a hero and saving the fox dude from harm is a plus!!

The second one is where you're like a masochist and stay very neutral with her, she like steps on you with her feet, berates you, and masturbates with her hand. - I call this the “True Slave route” pretty much make masochist choices and not saving the wolf guy from harm pretty much continues the slave type relationship…

tho for the affection type route, will most likely be a slow burn, and most likely… her own unique way of showing her affection… she’s not like other heavenly/other type of characters after all

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes