4.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Apr 29, 2020
Diula is like the definition of "Too Pure for this world." if you can literally pick choices in conditioning her to be happily assertive without going overboard, hopefully we get a similar thing with Maryen since Diula's new details imply a similar thing with Maryen.

I think it's less surprising that Makla seems nicer compared to Yakuu since we all initially thought the same thing with Pyeka and look how that turned out, I'm more surprised on just how top heavy she is considering her idle sprite doesn't really make it look like she's comparable to Kendra and similar, we have to wait 3 or 4 more scenes with her to reveal if she truly is nicer compared to both Yakuu and now Pyeka.

Not much to say about Yakuu aside from the obvious fact that she's gonna end up favoring the MC and that Croixelle is trying to get something to overthrow the queen.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Everyone is thinking Croi is looking to overthrow her mother, but I'm not so sure. There are a ton of different monstergirl types in the world, what if what we saw was a shapechanger?
What stood out to me about this update was Yakuu visiting all these little neutral towns apparently to the north of Hornsperia, which is where the border between Viridice and Lycolis is- and given she met with a Lycolis giantess who knew her well, im thinking she's the one behind the false flag op between Viridice and Lycolis.
You remember my theory about the shape changer? In Naya's route, the guards at the tomb where killed before they could react- what if it was because they thought they were seeing Naya, but it was actually Croi/the shape changer?

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Estoy seguro que Coixelle reinara a su manera, ya que sigue en actos el camino de su padre cosa que su madre no haría.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Diula is like the definition of "Too Pure for this world." if you can literally pick choices in conditioning her to be happily assertive without going overboard, hopefully we get a similar thing with Maryen since Diula's new details imply a similar thing with Maryen.

I think it's less surprising that Makla seems nicer compared to Yakuu since we all initially thought the same thing with Pyeka and look how that turned out, I'm more surprised on just how top heavy she is considering her idle sprite doesn't really make it look like she's comparable to Kendra and similar, we have to wait 3 or 4 more scenes with her to reveal if she truly is nicer compared to both Yakuu and now Pyeka.

Not much to say about Yakuu aside from the obvious fact that she's gonna end up favoring the MC and that Croixelle is trying to get something to overthrow the queen.
Favoring the MC is one route with Yakuu… the other is more of a slave relationship… and don’t be to sure about overthrowing the queen… it’s not as black and white as it seems…

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

Why do people keep saying that Croixelle meeting Yakuu means she's planning a coup?

The scene ends literally the second Croixelle shows up, and we have no idea or hint of what the reunion is about.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Everyone is thinking Croi is looking to overthrow her mother, but I'm not so sure. There are a ton of different monstergirl types in the world, what if what we saw was a shapechanger?
What stood out to me about this update was Yakuu visiting all these little neutral towns apparently to the north of Hornsperia, which is where the border between Viridice and Lycolis is- and given she met with a Lycolis giantess who knew her well, im thinking she's the one behind the false flag op between Viridice and Lycolis.
You remember my theory about the shape changer? In Naya's route, the guards at the tomb where killed before they could react- what if it was because they thought they were seeing Naya, but it was actually Croi/the shape changer?
I did not see the detail that there were Lycalys and Viridice at north. The theory of a shapeshifter giantess makes a lot of sense, and considering the location, it makes A LOT of sense. Also, the way that Yakuu clearified that she was going north gives some strength to this. But we will have to wait at least one more update on Yakuu to see how Croixelle/shapeshifter behaves.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Why do people keep saying that Croixelle meeting Yakuu means she's planning a coup?

The scene ends literally the second Croixelle shows up, and we have no idea or hint of what the reunion is about.
Her bio says she dislikes Injustice and you know, injustice is practically a way of life in Homaspernia.
The dump...
69d805d25d203dfe9aba452c0746df98a106de5b28d1053519d2e83a8f8cd85f.jpg

Jul 12, 2021
I did not see the detail that there were Lycalys and Viridice at north. The theory of a shapeshifter giantess makes a lot of sense, and considering the location, it makes A LOT of sense. Also, the way that Yakuu clearified that she was going north gives some strength to this. But we will have to wait at least one more update on Yakuu to see how Croixelle/shapeshifter behaves.
This has some merit, but I must ask:
Why shapeshift into Croix when meeting Yakuu? What could a disguise of the Queen's daughter be useful for in this specific scenario, much less the situation between Viridice and Lycalis? They might distrust each other, true enough, but even they would be doubtful if they saw the Queen's daughter being up to no good?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Doesn't Pyeka have more vore? Or do they have a draw/tie?
Firstly fuck Pyeka and second with her the MC only enters her belly and goes a little inside her pussy, while with Diula the MC practically enters all of her holes and goes very deep

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Tbh, since the other dragon ladies are side characters that we wont be seeing often or anytime soon makes the addition of makla a good replacement
In my opinion she will never replace either Riys or Seinaru, but at the very least the did looked a little worried about broking the MC arm, so for starters it is a improve from Yakuu, only time will tell how good or bad she is.
1700261420893.png

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I can see a giantess shape shifter fooling some tinies, but I don't think that Yakuu it is that easy to fool. And I didn't understand if you mean that Croixelle is the shpe shifter or if the shape shifter took the look of Croixelle

Jul 12, 2021
I can see a giantess shape shifter fooling some tinies, but I don't think that Yakuu it is that easy to fool. And I didn't understand if you mean that Croixelle is the shpe shifter or if the shape shifter took the look of Croixelle
Its obviously the second variant.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022

Show less
Here is the new version.
We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)
Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Diula
- Main route extended: Yakuu
- New main route: Makla
- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)

i'm 33% satisfied... it means i'm Satisfied enough ('-' )7

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Ok, the shapeshifter giantess theory is actually insane, damn.

This has some merit, but I must ask:
Why shapeshift into Croix when meeting Yakuu? What could a disguise of the Queen's daughter be useful for in this specific scenario, much less the situation between Viridice and Lycalis? They might distrust each other, true enough, but even they would be doubtful if they saw the Queen's daughter being up to no good?
Maybe she's disguised as Croi because it takes time to shapeshift and Yakuu is meeting her during the transition?
And about the location, if faux-Croi goes and riles Regina up again (you know, the only one we know of who stood up to the Queen), things could go south easily. It could be anything, as long as it ends up worsening Viridice's relationship with Lycalis or Timfalme, and in that case Regina would be too busy to care about the corruption slowly spreading in Viridice....

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023

Homaspernia wants to wage war against Keisiema but they probably wouldn't be able to destroy Keisiema without Timfalme stepping in to maintain balance between the kingdoms. If a civil war suddenly broke out in Timfalme though then they'd be too preoccupied to stop Homaspernia from doing whatever they want to Keisiema.
I don't think their meeting is about that because the queen is well liked in Timfalme and I doubt Croixelle has the political capital to overthrow her mother but from Yakuu's PoV it'd make sense to convince the young naive princess to start a coup.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Los desarrolladores los separaron del juego principal, si retrocedes un par the paginas hay un link de mega con el juego que tiene los personajes extras

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes