4.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Aug 18, 2023
welp, that's quite unfortunate, but thanks anyway guys. I appreciate it.
I guess Another Chance maybe? Original 2D art, multiple ways to end several story lines.
https://f95zone.to/threads/another-chance-v1-36-timewizardstudios.43304/
^By the way, the art's really nice so I think I will check it out anyway, even if its not a giantess game (y)
On a sidenote, a bit unrelated but another GTS game I played and didn't dislike was The Minimum Project, it's pretty nice.
(for anyone else searching for shrinking/gts/size difference games). Really wish there was more stuff like GG&Nezumicon though.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
welp, that's quite unfortunate, but thanks anyway guys. I appreciate it.

^By the way, the art's really nice so I think I will check it out anyway, even if its not a giantess game (y)
On a sidenote, a bit unrelated but another GTS game I played and didn't dislike was The Minimum Project, it's pretty nice.
(for anyone else searching for shrinking/gts/size difference games). Really wish there was more stuff like GG&Nezumicon though.
Minimum project is very cool, I just wish the game didn't followed a straight walkthrough

This is the curse in a lot of macro games, you are forced to follow a number of quests to unlock a scene/story, this is one of the reasons why I drop games like shrink high

You can also pretty much say that GG is also following this curse, as the characters always tend to do the same things and contexts, changing only small little things in the walkthrough ( like personality and options)

• Angry
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
well the devs did say its only the beginning of GG like we could be waiting like 10+ like we have mermaid world and the guests characters plus GG doesnt seem like its going to be done in the nexted 2 to 5 years like we only just got some canon events in GG (what i mean by canon events is stuff that happens even without or with the mc influence like regina and naya fight and also maryen going to homaspernia)

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
well the devs did say its only the beginning of GG like we could be waiting like 10+ like we have mermaid world and the guests characters plus GG doesnt seem like its going to be done in the nexted 2 to 5 years like we only just got some canon events in GG (what i mean by canon events is stuff that happens even without or with the mc influence like regina and naya fight and also maryen going to homaspernia)

I think, the See Kingdom will start properly in about 1-2 years. So 24-48 Updates, that's my guess atleast.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Dev's plans are usually not the most probable outcome. What they need the most is money, remember? If artificial (or whatever their name is) says that: "I think with my current resources and enthusiasm I think the game will be fully done in 1-2 years", it will not bring as many patrons as it is. I'm not claiming that I am equipped enough to predict how long the development will go ofc, but still, the idea is to divide expectations by 2 to get a better picture.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Dev's plans are usually not the most probable outcome. What they need the most is money, remember? If artificial (or whatever their name is) says that: "I think with my current resources and enthusiasm I think the game will be fully done in 1-2 years", it will not bring as many patrons as it is. I'm not claiming that I am equipped enough to predict how long the development will go ofc, but still, the idea is to divide expectations by 2 to get a better picture.

It will keep going as long as it keeps generating money.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It will keep going as long as it keeps generating money.
Yeah, but how much will it do still matters. You can stay completely silent, dropping updates when you feel like it, or you can public a plan of the development, make teasers, create exclusive patreon content and have an update schedule. Wonder which approach will thicken your wallet.

• Angry
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
For now, I don't think they will hold the game to milk it until it's dry

But I know one thing for sure: they really need to speed up the game production, 2 updates per month Wich updates in average 2 characters each, is not really helping the game's story telling

When I started to play the game ( January of 2023), I remember Regina path finished after Naya fucked up the monument, and now (January of 2024), she only got 2/3 new scenes, with 1 of them doesn't having nothing to do with the lore

Not saying the game should be 100% on its lore, but scenes like this, really make the story progress very slowly

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I see people are starting to come 'round to my thinking about this game's monetization structure and how it disincentivize actually finishing it. Welcome to depression, lads.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
For now, I don't think they will hold the game to milk it until it's dry
I never said it was. What I do see though, is how things are starting to lose some quality due to this schedule. 2 updates a month is a decent game studio level, like those that make gacha games for example. Carrying this all alone plus working on 2 games at the same time won't let you hold the quality bar for long.

But I know one thing for sure: they really need to speed up the game production, 2 updates per month Wich updates in average 2 characters each, is not really helping the game's story telling

When I started to play the game ( January of 2023), I remember Regina path finished after Naya fucked up the monument, and now (January of 2024), she only got 2/3 new scenes, with 1 of them doesn't having nothing to do with the lore
Keep in mind how many people make this game. I wouldn't blame the time they give to themselves, but the results they make lately. If there were an option to make updates once in 3 weeks but increase the overall productivity, it would be a triple yes from me.

Not saying the game should be 100% on its lore, but scenes like this, really make the story progress very slowly
There are like 13 stories being made in a row. Devs spread their attention to all of them basically, adding small bits here and there, so it may feel slow, but since January 2023 aside from Regina you got tons of content for Keisiema, Homaspenia and Timfalme.

A little request for Silver_Crow117:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Misfit scout

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I see people are starting to come 'round to my thinking about this game's monetization structure and how it disincentivize actually finishing it. Welcome to depression, lads.
Pessimistic attitude isn't always a depression. I've seen enough solo projects fueled by patreon or other funding platforms, and I've seen most of them dying by running out of ideas / funds, so I'm prepared that it might happen again. Until then, I'll enjoy what I have now.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I never said it was. What I do see though, is how things are starting to lose some quality due to this schedule. 2 updates a month is a decent game studio level, like those that make gacha games for example. Carrying this all alone plus working on 2 games at the same time won't let you hold the quality bar for long.

Keep in mind how many people make this game. I wouldn't blame the time they give to themselves, but the results they make lately. If there were an option to make updates once in 3 weeks but increase the overall productivity, it would be a triple yes from me.

There are like 13 stories being made in a row. Dev's spread their attention to all of them basically, adding small bits here and there, so it may feel slow, but since January 2023 aside from Regina you got tons of content for Keisiema, Homaspenia and Timfalme.

A little request for Silver_Crow117:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:Facepalm: is that better?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It didn't even work on my end. Again, you keep leaving this reaction on almost every of my replies explaining nothing. Imagine someone at your work comes to your desk daily, just to get demonstratively disappointed at you, and then leaves saying nothing. You didn't like what I said? I'm ready to hear it.
Listen I facepalm what you did because I disagree with some of the stuff ur saying.. I land I just don’t feel like bringing it up because it’s just going to lead with some argument.. and I don’t want that.. you may feel a different way but that’s you not me… Anyways…

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes