4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The programming would at worst only be an afternoon's worth of work for each update. The only bottleneck is the artwork, if the devs want to increase output then that's what they'd need to address.

One of your high tiers is not like the others, it's not often you see Nyxmay that high up.
I agree. For GG specifially ren'py basically requires for sprites to move, scenes to change and choices to appear, there are no complex mini-games or anything. I'm sure this job can be done even with basic Python knowledge.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, Nyxmay is crazy like the other girls from Homaspernia, but she's like, the good type of crazy? Also she seems to really care for the MC.

IMO Naya is quite good, she doesn't do bad things on purpose, and while she may be a little...ummm...dumb? and way too horny at times, Her route for the most part is alright.
The only good type crazy I can call is Pyeka. Maybe Kendra, just a tiny bit. Nyxmay is saditic sadist of sadism, which is not really good.

Naya may mess up accidentally, but she's not a child anymore. She has resposibility to bear, many lives depend on it. Also purposefully attacking Viridice for "honor" is not unintended in any way possible.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
The good kind of crazy?
Nyxmay is exactly the worst kind of murderous crazy. Now she has a very obvious redemption path, but how the fuck anyone could ever arrive there is Schrödingers dating sim

Hahahaha, Schrödingers dating sim that's a good one!

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
Hello, my first post on this thread and also the website as a whole, been following this game on here since 0.1.5 and have been just watching from the shadows all this time. Finally decided to post something and maybe be a little more active in the community. With that out of the way, here, this is my tier list of the characters from this VN

View attachment 3290565
so you're also a Nyxmay enjoyer like me, i'm finally not alone.
Anyway welcome aboard!!

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Nixmay is not one of my favorites, but I play her route mostly to understand who she was, and find out what the heck changed her so much.

She enjoys causing pain and consuming blood, using magic to keep the player alive through all the damage she inflicts... But finds altruism beautiful. That last remnant of the protector she was, it intrigues me.

SpacemanDeluxe

Sep 10, 2023
Hello, my first post on this thread and also the website as a whole, been following this game on here since 0.1.5 and have been just watching from the shadows all this time. Finally decided to post something and maybe be a little more active in the community. With that out of the way, here, this is my tier list of the characters from this VN

View attachment 3290565
I 100% agree with your "Is alright" and "Just not my thing" section, except for the queen tho, I don't think there's enough content to justify my opinion on her yet.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Need more appreciation of Helga. Funny gym girl with cute face needs a path of her own.
Helga is a 10/10 even with as little as she's gotten- hell, it's just a fucking blueballs at this point, and still she's made such a great impression.

Nixmay is not one of my favorites, but I play her route mostly to understand who she was, and find out what the heck changed her so much.

She enjoys causing pain and consuming blood, using magic to keep the player alive through all the damage she inflicts... But finds altruism beautiful. That last remnant of the protector she was, it intrigues me.
My theory is that her former self is still in there, or rather, she is that same person, just warped- I think that the adventurers she rescued in the flashback we saw came back and killed off all of the fairies to grind them up for pixie dust or something similarly fucked, which caused her to snap (understandable) and kill the ones responsible. I think then as she was killing them, she found she really, really enjoyed it, beyond just getting revenge, and so to try to isolate herself (somewhat, she'll kill the MC who was captured+others Kendra will capture, so it's not 100% obviously) from innocents, she moved to the most twisted part of the continent, Hornsperia.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
My theory is that her former self is still in there, or rather, she is that same person, just warped- I think that the adventurers she rescued in the flashback we saw came back and killed off all of the fairies to grind them up for pixie dust or something similarly fucked, which caused her to snap (understandable) and kill the ones responsible. I think then as she was killing them, she found she really, really enjoyed it, beyond just getting revenge, and so to try to isolate herself (somewhat, she'll kill the MC who was captured+others Kendra will capture, so it's not 100% obviously) from innocents, she moved to the most twisted part of the continent, Hornsperia.
I was thinking about the same, but then I realized that back in flashbacks Nyxmay was still an overpowered giant fairy queen, not just a helpless human, right? I don't think she would just let something like that happen. That's why I'm really curious about what happened.
Also Hornsperia :LUL:

and so to try to isolate herself (somewhat, she'll kill the MC who was captured+others Kendra will capture, so it's not 100% obviously) from innocents
Nope, she used to attack villages all by herself. Well, the goat family ark doesn't show her true intentions, yet she still doomed a soul to an endless torture.

Jul 12, 2021
I was thinking about the same, but then I realized that back in flashbacks Nyxmay was still an overpowered giant fairy queen, not just a helpless human, right? I don't think she would just let something like that happen. That's why I'm really curious about what happened.

Nope, she used to attack villages all by herself. Well, the goat family ark doesn't show her true intentions, yet she still doomed a soul to an endless torture.
And with Kendra too. Initial dialogue upon first meeting her has her lament that Kendra did not invite her along to have fun, so she is as complicit as her.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021

She killed the raiders in the case you mentioned- thinking on it more, it may also have been the desire to bring her fairy court back to life that caused her madness. As for why she didn't stop them, my assumption is trickery or deceit on the adventurers' parts- obviously they didn't overpower her and make her watch helplessly as they butchered the fairies.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
She killed the raiders in the case you mentioned-
Yes, slaughtered all of them, and then revived a son of Dolores because... that just got me thinking for a bit: Was she really trying to make his life worse that way? I mean, she still given more time for mother with her son, right? Even though it caused soul decay over time, this decision is quite gray from such perspective. Anyways, Chivalry/Honor made a good point too: she didn't liked that Kendra was crushing a town without her. Nyxmay's personality is so damn twisted, that's one of the main reasons why I like this character.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Yeah,no, I'll still probably end up fighting again eventually. I have a habit of speaking my mind.
Guess what? That's exactly how it usually goes for me. :HideThePain:
Some asshole starts shitting on a character I like -> we get into a fight -> 5 pages of throwing shit -> repeat.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chumgum
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes