4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

DalXD

Jun 19, 2023
Yo honestamente creo que la reina sabe perfectamente que hacia su difunto esposo y lo que esta haciendo su hija Croixelle, solo que no interviene para dejar que la princesa siga sus creencias o corazonadas para así prepararse para gobernar timfalm algún día así cuando fracase y vea que no se puede confiar en homospernia o los vampiros y etc se dará cuenta que el mundo no es perfecto o como ella quisiera y tendrá que ser firme. No importa mucho si fracase ya que aun esta su madre para guiarla y reparar el daño que causa. Al menos esa es la impresión que tengo duda que alguien que haya existido por más de 3 milenios tenga una visión tan errada del mundo, cerrada y talvez anticuada si pero algo habrá hecho bien para que su reino este en paz y haya logrado tener equilibrio al mundo por un tiempo.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Probably going to spend her long lifespan sitting in a dark room ominously again.

Seriously, Why did she do that? It perplexes me so much. Forget whether she's a good or bad queen at the moment and ponder THAT one. Middle of the day, probably sees different types of government officials and she's sitting in this super dark room like a bat. wouldn't that make it much harder to avoid stepping on someone?

Like if she cares if she steps on someone :KEK:
Honestly i think she and Croixelle are Vampires that's why she likes the dark.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Probably going to spend her long lifespan sitting in a dark room ominously again.

Seriously, Why did she do that? It perplexes me so much. Forget whether she's a good or bad queen at the moment and ponder THAT one. Middle of the day, probably sees different types of government officials and she's sitting in this super dark room like a bat. wouldn't that make it much harder to avoid stepping on someone?
To be fair, we don't know for sure what exactly queen does out of the stage. Yes, we saw her 3 times, 2 of which were in that dark room, but MC isn't spying for her or anything, so how can we know what she's doing during the day? Can't disagree about her being too pretentious though.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It is worthy of note that she is an insular asshole who prefers staying in the vicinity of her castle
Whats wrong with that? Guardians of Viridice sit in Viridice, so as Homaspernia. You are the highest authority, you have a huge ass continent to watch for. There is no time to just walk around doing... things? Yes, I cant confirm that Orphelith is busy all day everyday, but if it turns out to be untrue, I'll blame the story writer, because I won't believe that just one Sheina frees Orphelith hands from all her duties.

with an ego to boot as well as a belief she is better than most, even if it is filtered though her ettiquete and noble upbringing.
Is she not better than most though? She wields the biggest power and rules the biggest kingdom. Her ego is justified in my opinion. She acts exactly like one would being an absolute authority, not even the worst way I must say.

Its possible she might not have as many connections as you think, considering there are people like Sheina who exist and do so in her place so she won't have to bother micro-managing.
But Sheina represents the interests of Timfalme, so as her queen's, no?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It’s kinda hard to compartmentalize someone who has lived for over 3500 years…
Only to then find love once, but that said lover dies (human age)… so I can only imagine living that long makes everything boring… and only I think 99 years ago, her husband came along and made that cold feeling in herself ignite and become a flame… and loved him so much that they had Croxielle…Maybe that’s why the Symbol of Timefalme is a flame?!? Anyways,
It might’ve made her outlook on the world a lot more dim, which in turn makes her more strict towards the child…
Which also causes a rift between mother and daughter…. And just regular tinies since the father might’ve been the bridge between Croixelle and the general populace…

Croxielle is stealing and giving back to the unfortunate just like her father… the mother dislikes that notion… what does that say about her?…
The queen tolerates it… I’m pretty sure she knows… probably not tho since Cygnia definitely knows and was using that leverage against the princess…
Either way… it feels like every character in the game has a path of good, or somewhat evil…
Wait, Timfalme was founded 3500 years ago, her husband passed 100 years before the events of the game iirc. Emblem of Timfalme was made long before their marriage. Anyway, I agree, living that long, seeing lives lost in wars and bearing the rule of a continent probably will erode any signs of innocence and optimism in anyone.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.48 + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Pixeldrain
Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 158 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: anonymouz3

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

She never grew out of her edgy teen phase. :Kappa:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
But that all said, there are presently no wars on the continent- some are brewing, but assuming her rules are followed, the collateral damage will hopefully be minimal, since as Regina puts it, those who suffer most when giantesses clash are the normal ones (no I'm not calling them tinies, there are normal size men and women, and only giant women, the giantesses are the outliers)
The "presently no wars" part is quite literally a "calm before the storm" type of situation. Like the couple decades of peace between WW1 and WW2.
And to point out - these rules don't work. Wars did happen in the past, during Queen's rule, and are going to keep happening in the future.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
It is worthy of note that she is an insular asshole who prefers staying in the vicinity of her castle, as well as a humongous being even by giantess standards, with an ego to boot as well as a belief she is better than most, even if it is filtered though her ettiquete and noble upbringing. Its possible she might not have as many connections as you think, considering there are people like Sheina who exist and do so in her place so she won't have to bother micro-managing.
Having diplomats like Sheina handle visits and meetings in her place does in no way indicate she's lacking connections. She also doesn't stay in her castle 24/7, she mentioned that she visited other towns and cities within Timfalme. You don't stay a queen for over 3 millennia by sitting on your ass and doing nothing all day.

She has great eyesight, she wouldn't accidentally step on someone.
The dark room was silly but it was just done for dramatic effect, I don't think you should think too deeply about it.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
The "presently no wars" part is quite literally a "calm before the storm" type of situation. Like the couple decades of peace between WW1 and WW2.
And to point out - these rules don't work. Wars did happen in the past, during Queen's rule, and are going to keep happening in the future.
War is always going to happen, you cannot stop war, especially with such disparate species all living on the same continent. The MC on Croix's path just got a taste of that with the vampires- it's not like IRL where everyone's human with mostly superficial differences, you've got vampires that can't help but drink every last drop of a person if they find them too delicious, it's small wonder they're treated with suspicion and caution.
And yeah, wars happened even after the Guardian decree- they continued to happen after the Geneva Convention too, but I think we can both agree it's better that people aren't having their flesh melted off their bones in trenches IRL, just as it's better that one nation can't team up with another nation and then mobilize to wipe out another nation without any warning in-setting.

I'm not saying she's perfect, because she aint- I'm not even saying I like her, because I don't- but what I am saying is that it's easy to criticize and say "do better", but ultimately that's a nothing statement because it says nothing, it contributes nothing.
Here's an example, something I would think the queen could do to better benefit neutral kingdoms is this: send undercover ambassadors (so normal size) to neutral territories, ones who can defend themselves, and inform all the other kingdoms of it- say the kingdom of Timflame is investigating a matter in neutral territory undercover, and are not to be disrupted. On paper this doesn't sound like much, but that's where politics come in- now suddenly, if a giantess attacks, Timflame can claim that their citizen was assaulted and can legally take action against the offending giantess.
Now unfortunately even if that idea was put forth to the queen she'd turn it down because she's a bitch, but that's a point of fair criticism to make against her, not just "um there are wars between these incredibly unalike nations with nigh-opposite cultures so she bad".

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Now unfortunately even if that idea was put forth to the queen she'd turn it down because she's a bitch, but that's a point of fair criticism to make against her, not just "um there are wars between these incredibly unalike nations with nigh-opposite cultures so she bad".
Nah, the problem isn't that there are different species and cultures, but that the Queen "unified" the continent by using brute force. Never doing anything to actually work out the differences between the kingdoms. It's like putting a bunch of rabid dogs into one small cage. Basically like IRL big empires crumbled from within, because conquered minorities kept starting rebellions.
I am sure that if the continent wasn't under Queen's boot, at least Keisiema and Viridice would've formed a defensive alliance. Which would've served as insurance against Lycalis or Homaspernia doing dumb shit, like say, starting another war.
But since Queen wants everyone to "play fair" - it's free for all. That's why wars will never stop.

Queen must be dethroned and all kingdoms must get their independence, for there to be a real chance for lasting peace.
Empire Must Die.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Nah, the problem isn't that there are different species and cultures, but that the Queen "unified" the continent by using brute force. Never doing anything to actually work out the differences between the kingdoms. It's like putting a bunch of rabid dogs into one small cage. Basically like IRL big empires crumbled from within, because conquered minorities kept starting rebellions.
I am sure that if the continent wasn't under Queen's boot, at least Keisiema and Viridice would've formed a defensive alliance. Which would've served as insurance against Lycalis or Homaspernia doing dumb shit, like say, starting another war.
But since Queen wants everyone to "play fair" - it's free for all. That's why wars will never stop.

Queen must be dethroned and all kingdoms must get their independence, for there to be a real chance for lasting peace.
Empire Must Die.
Eugène_Delacroix_-_Le_28_Juillet._La_Liberté_guidant_le_peuple.jpg
Get the guillotines!
The little people will inherit the earth!
Down with the monarchy!
Humans will rein supreme!

Creeperboy

Jul 29, 2022
Here's an example, something I would think the queen could do to better benefit neutral kingdoms is this: send undercover ambassadors (so normal size) to neutral territories, ones who can defend themselves, and inform all the other kingdoms of it- say the kingdom of Timflame is investigating a matter in neutral territory undercover, and are not to be disrupted. On paper this doesn't sound like much, but that's where politics come in- now suddenly, if a giantess attacks, Timflame can claim that their citizen was assaulted and can legally take action against the offending giantess.
i understand the idea and the reasoning has it's fair share of logic, the problem is other kingdoms could use it too for other purposes, homaspernia specifically. they're already kidnapping people from neutral territory, let's avoid allowing them to do it legally now (i would say Lycalis too, but they're a bunch of muscle heads, it's already a miracle if 2 of their neurons connect)

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
i understand the idea and the reasoning has it's fair share of logic, the problem is other kingdoms could use it too for other purposes, homaspernia specifically. they're already kidnapping people from neutral territory, let's avoid allowing them to do it legally now (i would say Lycalis too, but they're a bunch of muscle heads, it's already a miracle if 2 of their neurons connect)
It is legal for them to kidnap people from neutral territory, that's the point- neutral territory doesn't fall under the protection of any of the recognized kingdoms, so Hornsperia can raid it with impunity. There'd be absolutely zero point or purpose for Hornsperia to rely on such politics when nobody has any issue with them doing it already

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
I'm not saying she's perfect, because she aint- I'm not even saying I like her, because I don't- but what I am saying is that it's easy to criticize and say "do better", but ultimately that's a nothing statement because it says nothing, it contributes nothing.
If the queen only rules her own country and didn't really do anything about the others then I can see this. But, from what I'm remembering, she has influence over the entire continent and was the one that brought it all together. Thus, she has a certain responsibility because of such. It's like she went to the sandbox, told all the other kids to play fair, and when they started fighting again she does nothing. Given this, "do better" is exactly the right word, because right now she's not doing anything in regards to other countries, at least something would be nice.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
If the queen only rules her own country and didn't really do anything about the others then I can see this. But, from what I'm remembering, she has influence over the entire continent and was the one that brought it all together. Thus, she has a certain responsibility because of such. It's like she went to the sandbox, told all the other kids to play fair, and when they started fighting again she does nothing. Given this, "do better" is exactly the right word, because right now she's not doing anything in regards to other countries, at least something would be nice.
It's more of a confederacy she's running- and just in case, no, a confederacy isn't a government that supports slavery (necessarily) it's a nation with a weak central government, with its states or districts given greater autonomy to rule themselves. I think it's pretty evident that there will be a reveal on her or another route saying that she probably did have a heavier hand in the past, and it led to some catastrophe- the writers are pretty good about justifying character behaviors.
That all said, you're still just saying "do better" which is still worthless, like what would you do? What would you do to get everyone on the continent to hold hands and sing kumbaya and all play getalong games like the Teletubbies?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
What would you do to get everyone on the continent to hold hands and sing kumbaya and all play getalong games like the Teletubbies?
What you definitely shouldn't do is using your iron fist to force everyone to "get along". We already see ingame what ends up happening.
European Union wasn't created by a Tyrant conquering entirety of Europe, but by cooperation and desire for peace.
I can easily imagine a situation where Keisiema, Viridice and Timfalme form a non-aggression pact, and Lycalis staying neutral.
And maybe neutral territories consolidating and forming a giantess-free kingdom of their own.
Leaving only Homaspernia as a constant reminder for the rest of the continent that they need to cooperate a little harder.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes