4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
BTW can we speak about something ?

They are all the same if you think about it.
  • They have the same size (minus one bonus character and the queen) and we never see 2 with different sizes next to each others (even when one use power up). The only exception are humans sized pnj
  • They have all the same overall shape
  • They all weirdly turn in the same way

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
BTW can we speak about something ?

They are all the same if you think about it.
  • They have the same size (minus one bonus character and the queen) and we never see 2 with different sizes next to each others (even when one use power up). The only exception are humans sized pnj
  • They have all the same overall shape
  • They all weirdly turn in the same way
They indeed do that thing where they look behind at you so their ass is still facing you directly, and a lot of them have the "venus" bodytype, though that's starting to change a bit. It was much more ubiquitous earlier. The art's improved a lot, especially Diula's.
There are a few gaffes though, namely one of the CGs with Sheina- I'm not one of those losers who goes "where r her organnsssss???" or "red line test failed waaah" but in the CG with Sheina where she's fucking you on the bed in the inn after smashing up the slaver boat she's bent her spine like 90 degrees lmao

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
At least you and I can agree the queen's bad at her job.
Is she really? I mean, what exactly is she bad at? Foreign policy? Taking the responsibility of setting up the guardian decree for everyone thus saving thousands of lives is bad? What better option can they choose, when kingdoms are that different to each other? Ever heard of cross-cultural conflicts? Any ideas of how hard is it to deal with them? The fact that Keisiema and Homaspernia, or Viridice and Lycalis still don't crumble in the eternal war, while existing on the same continent is a work to be proud of. Maybe something's wrong with domestic policy? Timfalme is literally the safest and most advanced country in Lamidania.
I guess it's easy just to say something like: "People die, the Queen's to blame, cus she's in charge.", never thinking why it happens and how to effectively prevent it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Is she really? I mean, what exactly is she bad at? Foreign policy? Taking the responsibility of setting up the guardian decree for everyone thus saving thousands of lives is bad? What better option can they choose, when kingdoms are that different to each other? Ever heard of cross-cultural conflicts? Any ideas of how hard is it to deal with them? The fact that Keisiema and Homaspernia, or Viridice and Lycalis still don't crumble in the eternal war, while existing on the same continent is a work to be proud of. Maybe something's wrong with domestic policy? Timfalme is literally the safest and most advanced country in Lamidania.
I guess it's easy just to say something like: "People die, the Queen's to blame, cus she's in charge.", never thinking why it happens and how to effectively prevent it.
I don't want to argue with the guy who's built a reputation making dictionary length walls of text and who's been known to bicker for so damn long the thread went barren for over a week.

Jul 12, 2021
I don't want to argue with the guy who's built a reputation making dictionary length walls of text and who's been known to bicker for so damn long the thread went barren for over a week.
Alright don't talk to them...There's something I want to focus on regarding the Queen...More specifically, her relationship with her daughter and possibly her husband. Is she treating her daughter as an instrument or tool for her rule?

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Using your child for a marriage to form a connection with influential ppl is standard in monarchy no?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I think we already had a few conversations earlier, which were alright, so I don't understand what's the matter. Did you see a dictionary length wall of text here? I do them all the time? No.
Yes, I had a 2 month long bickering with a dude because he used to jump into forum once in like 2 weeks, spill bullshit to everyone he sees and then just leave until his warning resolved. That's why it was so long, and I was actually the one who ended it after all.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Alright don't talk to them...There's something I want to focus on regarding the Queen...More specifically, her relationship with her daughter and possibly her husband. Is she treating her daughter as an instrument or tool for her rule?
I don't feel like Croixelle is being utilized like that, simply because in that case why would she even had the right to choose her future husband? Her mom would do all the paperwork instead. For me it seems like due to her status, Orphelith have to treat her daughter like that, she is the biggest authority of a continent after all. Or maybe huge responsibility, wars participation and loss of the husband made her so callous.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
I think she's just preparing Croixelle to be the next queen because she probably wants to retire at some point.
Using your child for a marriage to form a connection with influential ppl is standard in monarchy no?
IRL sure but she's a giant 3500 year old monarch, what influence and connections would she even need that she hasn't secured by now?
I doubt she cares about the familial background of whoever Croixelle decides to marry, she wasn't even married herself until 100-ish years ago to some random mana-less human.

Jul 12, 2021
I think she's just preparing Croixelle to be the next queen because she probably wants to retire at some point.

IRL sure but she's a giant 3500 year old monarch, what influence and connections would she even need that she hasn't secured by now?
I doubt she cares about the familial background of whoever Croixelle decides to marry, she wasn't even married herself until 100-ish years ago to some random mana-less human.
It is worthy of note that she is an insular asshole who prefers staying in the vicinity of her castle, as well as a humongous being even by giantess standards, with an ego to boot as well as a belief she is better than most, even if it is filtered though her ettiquete and noble upbringing. Its possible she might not have as many connections as you think, considering there are people like Sheina who exist and do so in her place so she won't have to bother micro-managing.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
I'm surprised to see my own thoughts mirrored in someone else's post.
Now, I don't *like* the queen, I think she's a bitch and honestly, she gives me serious off vibes. I'm not sure if it's just a dropped plot point at this rate, but the very beginning of the game where you wake up in a supernaturally dark place, then are confronted by an enormous giantess, I thought of it immediately during the queen's introduction.
And I still think it's extremely telling that her husband chose to die a natural death rather than live an extended lifespan if it meant living it with her.

But that all said, there are presently no wars on the continent- some are brewing, but assuming her rules are followed, the collateral damage will hopefully be minimal, since as Regina puts it, those who suffer most when giantesses clash are the normal ones (no I'm not calling them tinies, there are normal size men and women, and only giant women, the giantesses are the outliers)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Probably going to spend her long lifespan sitting in a dark room ominously again.

Seriously, Why did she do that? It perplexes me so much. Forget whether she's a good or bad queen at the moment and ponder THAT one. Middle of the day, probably sees different types of government officials and she's sitting in this super dark room like a bat. wouldn't that make it much harder to avoid stepping on someone?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
It’s kinda hard to compartmentalize someone who has lived for over 3500 years…
Only to then find love once, but that said lover dies (human age)… so I can only imagine living that long makes everything boring… and only I think 99 years ago, her husband came along and made that cold feeling in herself ignite and become a flame… and loved him so much that they had Croxielle…Maybe that’s why the Symbol of Timefalme is a flame?!? Anyways,
It might’ve made her outlook on the world a lot more dim, which in turn makes her more strict towards the child…
Which also causes a rift between mother and daughter…. And just regular tinies since the father might’ve been the bridge between Croixelle and the general populace…

Croxielle is stealing and giving back to the unfortunate just like her father… the mother dislikes that notion… what does that say about her?…
The queen tolerates it… I’m pretty sure she knows… probably not tho since Cygnia definitely knows and was using that leverage against the princess…
Either way… it feels like every character in the game has a path of good, or somewhat evil…

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes