4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
do you guys think croxielle is meeting with yakuu to talk about the war. because dont they have declare war and then be approved by the queen(also i forgor the name of the law is it queen decree or guardians decree think it was one of them)

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
do you guys think croxielle is meeting with yakuu to talk about the war. because dont they have declare war and then be approved by the queen(also i forgor the name of the law is it queen decree or guardians decree think it was one of them)
If it was why would Croixelle meet Yakuu in the middle of the night, in the middle of neutral territory and in disguise?
My guess is it's just a red herring, I think they're going to discuss something minor like the vampires immigrating to homaspernia.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
If I get it right, people don't like her because she don't do anything to prevent the war (sorry if I am wrong, I got a bit bored by the game, and I only played the Naya update so far)

It's like seeing the UN don't do shit seeing two nations about to explode each other

But to be fair, it took 2 world wars to the UN to be created/successful, so I think she just doesn't really until the enemy is kicking her door

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
If I get it right, people don't like her because she don't do anything to prevent the war (sorry if I am wrong, I got a bit bored by the game, and I only played the Naya update so far)

It's like seeing the UN don't do shit seeing two nations about to explode each other

But to be fair, it took 2 world wars to the UN to be created/successful, so I think she just doesn't really until the enemy is kicking her door
The UN doesn't do shit because it doesn't have the power to enforce its will. The queen likewise also doesn't have the power to prevent wars between the other kingdoms, she's the biggest fish in the pond but not nearly big enough to devour the competition.
Getting mad at her for not preventing wars is like getting mad at your family physician for not curing cancer, it's way above her pay grade.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
The UN doesn't do shit because it doesn't have the power to enforce its will. The queen likewise also doesn't have the power to prevent wars between the other kingdoms, she's the biggest fish in the pond but not nearly big enough to devour the competition.
Getting mad at her for not preventing wars is like getting mad at your family physician for not curing cancer, it's way above her pay grade.
The UN doesn't do shit because NATO and the commies have nuclear weapons, so it's pretty hard to control power, when the two sides can commit a nuclear genocide

The same can't be said to GG, the queen is said to have machine guns (Wich make me believe she has a technology In "American civil war" period, where we have bolt action/lever action rifles, HMG, and artillery), by this definition alone, she is a lot stronger than the other kingdoms. Their only hope would make meat assaults against her, Wich 99% of the time would be useless

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
The UN doesn't do shit because NATO and the commies have nuclear weapons, so it's pretty hard to control power, when the two sides can commit a nuclear genocide
That doesn't make any sense, the UN didn't do shit in Cambodia, Rwanda, Yugoslavia, etc etc and none of those countries were nuclear states. Nukes don't even prevent conflict between nuclear states (see India vs Pakistan or India vs China)
The same can't be said to GG, the queen is said to have machine guns (Wich make me believe she has a technology In "American civil war" period, where we have bolt action/lever action rifles, HMG, and artillery), by this definition alone, she is a lot stronger than the other kingdoms. Their only hope would make meat assaults against her, Wich 99% of the time would be useless
Guns are irrelevant against magical godzillas with triple digit IQ, a single one of them could defeat entire armies of regular soldiers.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
That doesn't make any sense, the UN didn't do shit in Cambodia, Rwanda, Yugoslavia, etc etc and none of those countries were nuclear states. Nukes don't even prevent conflict between nuclear states (see India vs Pakistan or India vs China)

Guns are irrelevant against magical godzillas with triple digit IQ, a single one of them could defeat entire armies of regular soldiers.

Yeah you have a point, UN fucking sucks.

The giants tho, I think the queen is stronger than most characters in the game, and her army of giants itself it trained to be guards/soldiers, Wich can give her points in battle

Ps: also, thanks for sharing some war names, will be studying them in the meantime

Last edited:

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
Yeah you have a point, UN fucking sucks.

The giants tho, I think the queen is stronger than most characters in the game, and her army of giants itself it trained to be guards/soldiers, Wich can give her points in battle

Ps: also, thanks for sharing some war names, will be studying them in the meantime
She could beat the other kingdoms in a 1v1 fight but the question is, would it be worth it?
Why should she risk her kingdom and troops to fight a war her kingdom has no stake in just because her neighbors can't get along? The only way it'd be worth it for Timfalme is if they had at least an order of magnitude more troops than all the other kingdoms combined.
I think she summed it up pretty nicely in her last update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You're welcome btw. If you're interested in the Yugoslav wars I highly recommend the "Death of Yugoslavia" & "Fall of Milosevic" documentaries from the BBC. They're great documentaries that feature interviews with all the key players of the Yugoslav wars.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
You're getting it all wrong. The Queen rose to power by curbstomping all kingdoms, and then installing Guardians to uphold her controll over the continent. Sheina explains it very clearly on her route.
The Queen is by all definitions responsible for every war and conflict that are happening on the continent, because she is DeFacto ruling over it.
It is her direct responsibility to do something, because she was the one who usurped the power.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
And then Homaspernia accuses Timfalme in espionage
Yes, it's espionage against the neutral kingdom, that's the surface point.
Or another situation: ambassador gets killed by bandits that live in neutral town. Then what? Judge murderers by Timfalme's law? On a neutral territory, that has no authority? Sounds like an obivous law imposition.
My post had already gotten way too long by that point, but I did mean to imply it'd be someone capable of defending themselves against some bargain bin bandits. If the ambassador was killed however, being a Timflame citizen, yes they would be judged by Timflame's law. Do you think the slavers operating in neutral territory aren't judged by Timflame law just because they're not in Timflame territory? Sheina herself stated she had full authority to just start smashin' them into paste if she wanted (and does if certain conditions are met) but otherwise she takes those neutral territory criminals and moves them to a Timflame cell where they indeed await Timflame justice.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
She could beat the other kingdoms in a 1v1 fight but the question is, would it be worth it?
Why should she risk her kingdom and troops to fight a war her kingdom has no stake in just because her neighbors can't get along? The only way it'd be worth it for Timfalme is if they had at least an order of magnitude more troops than all the other kingdoms combined.

You're welcome btw. If you're interested in the Yugoslav wars I highly recommend the "Death of Yugoslavia" & "Fall of Milosevic" documentaries from the BBC. They're great documentaries that feature interviews with all the key players of the Yugoslav wars.
Tbh, you really got me there, don't know how to defend the queen with this, it's probably something that still needs to be answered, but for now, she is pretty much a "talk a lot, but don't do anything" type of person

Also, thanks for the documentaries

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022

There's a parallel between Yugoslavia and GG's continent.
Just as Yugoslavia was on paper a union of friendly nations, but in fact was a tyranny of Serbs over other member countries.
So is the Queen's rule over the continent, on paper unifying everyone, in truth only holding down the kingdoms.

They even have similar creation history. Both Yugoslavia and "unification" of the continent were done by foreign power, against the will of the people.

anonymouz3

Jul 1, 2023
You're getting it all wrong. The Queen rose to power by curbstomping all kingdoms, and then installing Guardians to uphold her controll over the continent. Sheina explains it very clearly on her route.
The Queen is by all definitions responsible for every war and conflict that are happening on the continent, because she is DeFacto ruling over it.
It is her direct responsibility to do something, because she was the one who usurped the power.
This isn't true, we already had this argument several months ago
https://f95zone.to/threads/giant-guardians-v0-3-48-giant-guardians.72480/post-11181216
The Guardians aren't little kids that don't know any better and the Queen isn't their babysitter, if they refuse to get along the best the Queen can do is to avoid as much collateral as possible.

• Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
This isn't true, we already had this argument several months ago
https://f95zone.to/threads/giant-guardians-v0-3-48-giant-guardians.72480/post-11181216
The Guardians aren't little kids that don't know any better and the Queen isn't their babysitter, if they refuse to get along the best the Queen can do is to avoid as much collateral as possible.
Again with this bullshit. Guardians are serving the Queen directly, they are her direct subordinates.
Queen grants a Guardian title, and can take it away at any moment. Just like real kings were granting knighthood to their vassals.
If you can't wrap your head around the concept of subordination, go back to school and learn some common sense.

Edit: I've got an even better idea. Go to your boss, if you have a job, and tell him that he's not your dad and you won't do his bidding anymore. Let's see what happens.

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes