4.90 star(s) 28 Votes

ZeMezziah

Feb 18, 2023
In thine time of need, I return once again. Reborn anew from my previous acts of heroism. I beseech you, be swift in thine acquisition of the liberated fruits I bring to thee, lest they be snatched from us prematurely. But most importantly, indulge to your heart's content.

"Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Margarita
(Sponsored by Normal Man)

- Main route extended: Eliette (Sponsored by Max)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)"

Apr 1, 2021
In thine time of need, I return once again. Reborn anew from my previous acts of heroism. I beseech you, be swift in thine acquisition of the liberated fruits I bring to thee, lest they be snatched from us prematurely. But most importantly, indulge to your heart's content.

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

it's incredible how fast the hero arrived this time, you are truly a swift hero
surly you must be blessed by Hermes himself

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Wowie, OK, did it feel like Maryen's route hardly updated at all to anyone else? It felt so short I had to check to make sure I had the right version open.
Eliette's route though, that was exciting- trouble in paradise got a new meaning. Haven't done the irrational "after days of assuring Eliette that he trusts her and wants to be with her suddenly turns into a bitch and thinks she's some evil mastermind silencing him with the guise of clumsiness"but I imagine it'd be pretty different from the rational path.

Jul 12, 2021
Wowie, OK, did it feel like Maryen's route hardly updated at all to anyone else? It felt so short I had to check to make sure I had the right version open.
Eliette's route though, that was exciting- trouble in paradise got a new meaning. Haven't done the irrational "after days of assuring Eliette that he trusts her and wants to be with her suddenly turns into a bitch and thinks she's some evil mastermind silencing him with the guise of clumsiness"but I imagine it'd be pretty different from the rational path.
The update was for Eliette and Margarita, not Maryen.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

I assume that Artical's paranoia with deleting download links is finally over, since we didn't have to wait another week.

Apr 8, 2022
here i am waiting till the day Vai'Klis gets updated as she is the only hot giantess around us even tho she is undead she is the only one that isnt fat as fuck
There's a pretty good range of body types; Yakuu, Vai and Kive are all trim and athletic, then you've got the absolute chonk girls like Kendra, Diula and Margarita. And Makla who is she-hulk mode, which I'd like to see some more of.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know, this has made me realize the other plot holes this vn has. And while not outrages (yet). I wonder if they're writing as they go or if it's a product of forgetting and writing over what has already been established
The longer I play it, the worse it feels for me to notice those. Although I can't tell Artical what to do, let's be completely honest, even Tolkien made mistakes in his stories, and he wasn't trying to write two of them in a row. Looking at Nezumicon

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
There's a pretty good range of body types; Yakuu, Vai and Kive are all trim and athletic, then you've got the absolute chonk girls like Kendra, Diula and Margarita. And Makla who is she-hulk mode, which I'd like to see some more of.
In my measurement, everyone except Yakuu and Vai'Klis are extremely buxom, while those two are sort of in the middle. I believe it would be fair to make at least one petite character just for the balance, plus to fill a niche of those who are into it.

Apr 8, 2022
In my measurement, everyone except Yakuu and Vai'Klis are extremely buxom, while those two are sort of in the middle. I believe it would be fair to make at least one petite character just for the balance, plus to fill a niche of those who are into it.
The proportions and stuff can vary a lot in some of the art, especially in the early chapters. Like if you look at the character sheets, Kendra is over 100 tons HEAVIER than Yakuu is. God damn.

Kendra.jpg
Yakuu.jpg

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
The proportions and stuff can vary a lot in some of the art, especially in the early chapters. Like if you look at the character sheets, Kendra is over 100 tons HEAVIER than Yakuu is. God damn.

View attachment 3791610
View attachment 3791611
While it's true that Kendra is bigger than Yakuu, yet I blame art inconsistency. Sometimes character sheets and images look very different. Even among images they may vary due to time. Also this doesn't change that Yakuu is middle sized.

Whyhellothere

Jun 20, 2017
None of them are fat, some are more on the thicc side, while others are a little more thin
The only country where people would say they aren't fat is America (as an Amercian resident I confirm this), and that's not even mentioning the body mass index, they're like well over 300 pounds Obese "visually", I think they're hot but I be darned skippy if I even attempt to Delude myself from reality. The girls that are fat are: DIULA, ELIETTE, NYXMAY, SHEINA, REGINA, KENDRA, MARYEN etc. Actually I'll just stop listing them off because most of them have crazy fat distribution that's just relative to squidward when he ate too many crabby patties.

With all that being said I think every character I've seen is hot, I'm just waiting for Regina to get more content, she's cute, nice and OP just how I like em lol.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
The only country where people would say they aren't fat is America (as an Amercian resident I confirm this), and that's not even mentioning the body mass index, they're like well over 300 pounds Obese "visually", I think they're hot but I be darned skippy if I even attempt to Delude myself from reality. The girls that are fat are: DIULA, ELIETTE, NYXMAY, SHEINA, REGINA, KENDRA, MARYEN etc. Actually I'll just stop listing them off because most of them have crazy fat distribution that's just relative to squidward when he ate too many crabby patties.

With all that being said I think every character I've seen is hot, I'm just waiting for Regina to get more content, she's cute, nice and OP just how I like em lol.
Most their weight are tits and ass let's be honest.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Ayo, everybody, cool your heads down and remember that an average blue whale weighs 150 tonnes on average.
Now, 300 tonne giant doesn't sound too unreal, they'd probably be even heavier irl.

Also, another Cow Wife update. Yippe! :D

Reactions: ControllerMan
4.90 star(s) 28 Votes