4.90 star(s) 28 Votes
Aug 18, 2023
but she's so sweet! She would *never* (intentionally) kill anyone...

also regarding the whole not casting a protection spell when MC was in danger, to me it seems Elliete gets so flustered and nervous about potentially hurting MC that it completely slips from her mind
and I think that would fit her character pretty well
The only thing I can really think of, as to why not.
Maybe repeatedly reinforcing Eliette, saying you are fine when you are hurt, saying you trust her not to harm you, even when she is this clumsy, makes Eliette think casting a protection spell on you would betray that "trust". But on the other hand when you are passive to Eliette/do not reinforce her, once again, if she were truly as innocent as she appears to be she would have definitely cast one. Or ask someone to cast one on you.
It would be really interesting if Eliette is keeping the MC around for a solid reason, maybe to monitor him; Maybe they know more about him than they're actually giving away(+instructions to eliminate him if he finds out something or too much).
=> And the divergence path being the path where you realise this.
=You romancing Eliette "the klutz" is just a secondary thing/will prevent her from doing XX, or wil make her disobey or whatever..
Now that would be cool.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
All that stuff aside though, we are trying to get the same thing across. The way the game handles magic/potions is honestly horrid. And its a complete miss-step that protection spells/potions are shown to be used in the world. But then (often) not applied where it would be most logical to do so.
With Maryens&especially Eliette's path being the worst offenders.
I see. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Although I can more or less understand Maryen given her situation, but Eliette... She may be clumsy, she may mess up more than once because of it, but at that point any wise person would start trying to be more mindful about their actions to avoid any harm. However, if you try to decline the idea of writer's fault, the situation looks like Eliette is just way too ignorant or selfish to do anything about herself, both of which isn't true.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
You know, this has made me realize the other plot holes this vn has. And while not outrages (yet). I wonder if they're writing as they go or if it's a product of forgetting and writing over what has already been established

Apr 1, 2021
this image explains magic in GG quite well

1719790427942.png

You know, this has made me realize the other plot holes this vn has. And while not outrages (yet). I wonder if they're writing as they go or if it's a product of forgetting and writing over what has already been established
I believe that the devs at least have an outline of events ready, and everything between them is made when nearing the release date of a new update ( i.e basically most of dialogue with the characters )
if that was that was the case, it'd be fair to assume they are simply forgetting the smaller details from different routes

4.90 star(s) 28 Votes