4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
New update is out, Yakuu and Croixelle have had their route updated.
Wow a rare duo to get an update together, in one side we have the princess of the main kingdom and one of the most kind heart giantess, and on the other side the main guardian of the hell kingdom and one of the most sadistic and cruel giantess (although I think she is opening herself to the MC little by little).

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Wow a rare duo to get an update together, in one side we have the princess of the main kingdom and one of the most kind heart giantess, and on the other side the main guardian of the hell kingdom and one of the most sadistic and cruel giantess (although I think she is opening herself to the MC little by little).
hmmmm I Wouldn't be sure on the last part...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
She's not cruel, just cold. People like Kendra are easily many times more cruel than Yakuu.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Oh, goody, the worst girl and the wishy-washy tsundere. The only reason I put Croixelle in c-tier is because she's nice, but she's kinda boring and it's hard to figure out whether she want's me to be kind and understanding or a jerk to her.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
She's not cruel, just cold. People like Kendra are easily many times more cruel than Yakuu.
The fuck are you talking about...? She literally breaks your arm for for defending a slave and I think she murders you more than any other giantess in this game. She's without a doubt the worst girl.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol
Jul 12, 2021
...Are we playing the same game? She is both cold and cruel...She can kill you the most out of any giantess in the game (tally of 9 deliberate acts) constrast that with kendra's 8(and 2 of these were accidents!)...She scares the living hell out of anyone who meets her: criminal, noble, slave, citizen, etc...Kendra looses her confidence and falters on humility when speaking with her, her own best friend tries in vain to get her to be friendlier, hell even the nobles all agree she is far too brutal in her behaviour...
I may be fascinated by her character, history and personality but I have no illusion about what and who she is...

Last edited:

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
...Are we playing the same game? She is both cold and cruel...She can kill you the most out of any giantess in the game (tally of 9 deliberate acts) constrast that with kendra's 8(and 2 of these were accidents!)...She scares the living hell out of anyone who meets her: criminal, noble, slave, citizen, etc...Kendra looses her confidence and falters on humility when speaking with her, her own best friend tries in vain to get her to be friendlier, hell even the nobles all agree she is far too brutal in her behaviour...
I may be fascinated by her character, history and personality but I have no illusion about what and who she is...
She's evil. Plain and simple. She's not even that pretty to compensate for how ugly she is on the inside. Naya, Kendra, and Nyxmay have lots of problems but being ugly ain't one of them.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
indeed it does but as you said, it gets updated very slow. Most of the time, a hero saves us before kemono does.
I think I can afford to wait this time around, I'm not exactly chomping at the bit to be vored, tortured, humiliated, bossed around, or murdered by the worst girl.

• Angry
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
The fuck are you talking about...? She literally breaks your arm for for defending a slave and I think she murders you more than any other giantess in this game. She's without a doubt the worst girl.
Bruh. She tells right in the beginning: "obey or I'll kill you". And she doesn't harm you if you do obey. That's the opposite of cruel in my book.
Unlike fucking Kendra or Nyxmay, both of which may or may not kill you just for lulz at any given time. Psycho bitches, God I hate them.

Jul 12, 2021
Bruh. She tells right in the beginning: "obey or I'll kill you". And she doesn't harm you if you do obey. That's the opposite of cruel in my book.
Unlike fucking Kendra or Nyxmay, both of which may or may not kill you just for lulz at any given time. Psycho bitches, God I hate them.
No, just because she warns you does not diminish the brutality of her acts(And frankly if we are talking about killing for the lolz, Yakuu is also an example despite her rhetoric...If you don't gain enough favor with her she will kill you at a certain point of her route(Unless you are also very fearful))

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
No, just because she warns you does not diminish the brutality of her acts(And frankly if we are talking about killing for the lolz, Yakuu is also an example despite her rhetoric...If you don't gain enough favor with her she will kill you at a certain point of her route(Unless you are also very fearful))
That's just a stupid, and blatantly wrong, argument. Did you not fucking read that scene where Nyxmay slowly and methodically crushed every single bone in MC's body, to then tie his soul to hers? And she clearly enjoyed doing that. That's the single cruelest scene I've read in recent years.*

And Nyxmay does the exact same thing you're criticizing Yakuu for. She just kills you at different points of her route, if you didn't manage to get maximum possible amount of her interest points. As do some other characters.

Edit: *To clarify that you can not miss that scene, it is part of her route and it is mandatory.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
That's just a stupid, and blatantly wrong, argument. Did you not fucking read that scene where Nyxmay slowly and methodically crushed every single bone in MC's body, to then tie his soul to hers? And she clearly enjoyed doing that. That's the single cruelest scene I've read in recent years.*

And Nyxmay does the exact same thing you're criticizing Yakuu for. She just kills you at different points of her route, if you didn't manage to get maximum possible amount of her interest points. As do some other characters.

Edit: *To clarify that you can not miss that scene, it is part of her route and it is mandatory.
I am not arguing Nyxmay is not an evil asshole, because as you clearly demonstrated, she is....I am arguing that Yakuu is not better than Nyxmay or Kendra, that she is just as evil as them, if not worse, and that her apparent inhumanity is on full display

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I am not arguing Nyxmay is not an evil asshole, because as you clearly demonstrated, she is....I am arguing that Yakuu is not better than Nyxmay or Kendra, that she is just as evil as them, if not worse, and that her apparent inhumanity is on full display
For me, the fact that she clearly communicates when and why she may hurt you, portray her as much more fair and far less cruel than Nyxmay and Kendra.

Jul 12, 2021
For me, the fact that she clearly communicates when and why she may hurt you, portray her as much more fair and far less cruel than Nyxmay and Kendra.
Not fair, just more honest(a character trait she display's at times), but just because she tells you why she may hurt you does not negate the fact that she does

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Not fair, just more honest(a character trait she display's at times), but just because she tells you why she may hurt you does not negate the fact that she does
But that's exactly what makes her better. She tells you what not to do, so you can avoid getting hurt. She gives you a fair chance.
Unlike others, who will hurt you on a whim. Without giving you as much as a chance at guessing why you're getting hurt.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes