4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Yes.Maybe this point...I only share once
You made all of us think that they started looking into cutting us off XD

I'm sure/it wouldn't surprise me if, someone from their server screenshotted,reported the panic here and they were just laughing

Last edited:

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
You made all of us think that they started looking into cutting us off

I'm sure/it wouldn't surprise me if, someone from their server screenshotted,reported the panic here and they were just laughing
Dunno man, I always knew we would receive the update one way or another, we just need another "hero"

We are pirating a fetish game, not escaping from our countries because we did war crimes

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I know it has nothing to do with GG, but I mentioned Little Snatcher remake before, so I think I have to notify this

Kinda sad to be honest, Littles Snatcher's artist seems to not get any spotlight, I wish I could help them in some way Screenshot_20230806-175622.png

DiceandRoll

Aug 15, 2019
I know it has nothing to do with GG, but I mentioned Little Snatcher remake before, so I think I have to notify this

Kinda sad to be honest, Littles Snatcher's artist seems to not get any spotlight, I wish I could help them in some way View attachment 2832303
Very sad to see. Little Snatcher was like a game changer for the fetish in so many ways. Leave alone the artist's artstyle and CGs, even that simple RPG gameplay and minigames were memorable. It seems rather than cancelled, it's delayed so I will cope with that for now.

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Very sad to see. Little Snatcher was like a game changer for the fetish in so many ways. Leave alone the artist's artstyle and CGs, even that simple RPG gameplay and minigames were memorable. It seems rather than cancelled, it's delayed so I will cope with that for now.
To be honest, I am more worried about her mental health rather than the game itself (as wolfrpg doesn't work on mobile, and the remake will be made in unity)

I couldn't find, but I remember she saying that she was having a hard time and having monetary problems, but as I mentioned, I couldn't find this post, she deleted or I may be getting into a Mandela effect here and it was actually other artist that said this

But yeah, one way or another, I hope she is ok and get the attention she deserves, even tho I don't like her style that much, I can very much recognize she is a good artist and obviously, don't deserve to love in such depressing conditions

She definitely should try to expand her art more, principally in vore and giantess forums ( I don't know if I can mention their names, but you guys probably know what I am talking about)

Apr 29, 2020
So while an eventually new merchant arrives with the new update, here's a meme that only makes sense if you read the following mangas below it;
1691382972178.png

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
It just came a question to my head: how and where did you guys find this game? I discovered it in a website, which is now an application, called "Gamcore", that has plenty of +18 games of all kinds with a short description of each (although the way the owner described GG was quite innacurate and gave the wrong first impression)
Awhile back I found an apk port on some website while looking for new games to play, after I finished all the routes I come back occasionally to check for any updates I like (Mostly side characters but after that was paused checked in for Timfalme related routes and Regina/Diula) Hell Kingdom routes don't sit well with me but I gave em a shot out of curiosity.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Have you played Tiny misadventures? Even tho it has only 4/5 girls, is still a pretty good game
Tiny Misadventures is the game I'm watching right now, waiting for the update as the futa content doesn't really bother me, also the shrink games where you have to try and fight your way out are my favorite ones, unfortunately they have been in decline.
Giantess of abyss went dark a bit ago
Shrink exp stopped being developed and there was supposed to be someone making a game based off it but they haven't posted about it in awhile
Tiny Misadventures is the only one I know of still in development, and I seriously hope Devlin doesn't give up on it

I'm open for someone to recommend me more games like these that I haven't played/didn't notice

Blitz1997

May 5, 2019
Tiny Misadventures is the game I'm watching right now, waiting for the update as the futa content doesn't really bother me, also the shrink games where you have to try and fight your way out are my favorite ones, unfortunately they have been in decline.
Shrink exp stopped being developed and there was supposed to be someone making a game based off it but they haven't posted about it in awhile
Tiny Misadventures is the only one I know of still in development, and I seriously hope Devlin doesn't give up on it

I'm open for someone to recommend me more games like these that I haven't played/didn't notice
The minimun project is so good in my opinion

Reactions: Joe ligma
Jul 22, 2021

I think I saw something in MonGreen's(Giantess of abyss) discord about a new game's beta.

Elbola7

Sep 24, 2020

Shrink island, It's more like an alpha, but i think in a few months it will be update

Inooying

Aug 8, 2023
I saw this and fet like I had to make my own tierlist. (idk if this comes as a surprise to anyone, but I really, really don't like the sex scenes. I enjoy more story focused stuff. Which is why I love Croixelle. Especially her new update. Also hence why "certain" routes I just find vile, however Kendra showed a LITTLE bit of character, so she's a little higher up in my books (still hate her random ass sex scenes)

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
I saw this and fet like I had to make my own tierlist. (idk if this comes as a surprise to anyone, but I really, really don't like the sex scenes. I enjoy more story focused stuff. Which is why I love Croixelle. Especially her new update. Also hence why "certain" routes I just find vile, however Kendra showed a LITTLE bit of character, so she's a little higher up in my books (still hate her random ass sex scenes)
Based as fuck

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes