4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I saw this and fet like I had to make my own tierlist. (idk if this comes as a surprise to anyone, but I really, really don't like the sex scenes. I enjoy more story focused stuff. Which is why I love Croixelle. Especially her new update. Also hence why "certain" routes I just find vile, however Kendra showed a LITTLE bit of character, so she's a little higher up in my books (still hate her random ass sex scenes)
How many pages were you digging through to stumble across my old tierlist?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I gave it a try once

It has only two problems that got me cringing

1- it seems the author regularly forgets the size of the girl, as sometimes she looks a 8 meters tall giant, and then there's the house chapter, where it looks like she is 20 meters tall giant, but I can understand some mistakes like that, as putting size is something hard in drawings (probably even A.I.K do this types of mistakes)

2- i don't like the government idea, the manga try to justify a lot of things with "the government made me this", but then, why the government would even try to sustain her like that? Are they gaining something with it? Are they planning to do something with her? I know it's just a romance manga and not a philosophical book about our society, but still, I think the author should stop abusing this government plot, or maybe at least do something with it

But ignoring these two things, if you are someone who like romances, giantesses and comedy, it's probably a good manga, but get in mind that it's SFW, maybe some Ecchi here and there, but nothing to explicit (maybe that vore joke, that was literally the author's fetish hiding behind a leaf)
Today I read the last chapter and I really enoyed it, so far is not very different for others rom-com manga and YES the author uses very frequently the excuse "the government will cover for that" but aside from that is very fun to read. My only problem and this is not for this specific manga, is that whenever you see this characters that obviously will eventually become a couple but they have to go through all of this "embarrassing situations" and the typical "they are gonna kiss but something unexpected happen and they get interrupted".
I know that that can't happen in the 1st chapter but come on make them a least kiss each other already.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Ah no, I don't agree with you, I just like that someone play this game for the story and not the horny
I play for both, but it is not the sex scenes, but the way the relationship grows between the mc and the giantess. That's the main reason Nyxmay is high on my list while Kendra is at the bottom

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Oh no, you guys are making me think of that debate of "can today's artillery and guns kill the giantesses" again

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
We are all purebreds with pure souls, so we are going to be in the most danger if the wild giantesses reach us first (besides the sadic murderers that want to squish grapes)

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

POGOBURGER

Sep 17, 2021
Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

- Main route extended: Pyeka (Sponsored by Will)

- Main route extended: Bezvallienne (Sponsored by Bill)

- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes