4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Can someone write the choices to survive Nyxmay, to access the new content in 0.25?

Last edited:

p0m

Apr 8, 2020
Can someone write the choices to survive Nyxmay, to access the new content in 0.25?
I managed to survive by showing fear when meeting her, when she asks something about help, I picked the 2nd option, saved the slave from being crushed (and not yelling at her), and tried to hold down the voice at her scene, I think those are the options I used to get it, sorry if it didn't help that much.

Pkbeats

Oct 15, 2018
I managed to survive by showing fear when meeting her, when she asks something about help, I picked the 2nd option, saved the slave from being crushed (and not yelling at her), and tried to hold down the voice at her scene, I think those are the options I used to get it, sorry if it didn't help that much.
Thank you were a big help! Here are the other choices to help others because yes it's that annoying
Like P0m said :
1.show fear for the first time
2.ask what you need to do for her help
3.you have no choice
4.move firmly through her thighs like a gazelle DON'T FORGET IT
5.Don't touch her vag nice guys finish last
6.Who could eat after hearing that
7.don't show fear we can't be soft in front of these hoes
8.save the guy
9.be nice and ask her not to kill the guy
10. ... into ... is a true combo
11.she likes the silence so you have to like the silence
12.okay if you made it this far congrats you are now allowed to be horny but not too horny
13.and like i said before you can't be soft in front of these hoes so endure the pain
Congrats you survived Nyxmay vagina give your meat a good ol rub.
Once and again thanks to p0m for helping me find this shit, have a Gn.

Last edited:

towelie92

Feb 13, 2020
Hey guys, I won't complain about piracy here or shame anyone because it probably would be pointless. But if you like the game please consider supporting the game by pledging to its Patreon. The devs are working really hard and are dependent on the support from Patreon. The game gets developed by only two people (who are very nice people btw), so it's quite impressive that they manage to release two updates per month. The current goal is to gather enough support, so the devs can focus on developing the game full time. So that would mean even more content every month.
It would be also a shame if the project would die at some point in the future due to lack of support. Thank you!

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to get to riys take the rout thart leads to nthe plant girl but when it sayes to run with all your strongth pick that one it should be the right one if i rember right

SleepW4lker

Feb 9, 2020
It says it has animated scenes but I completed the game and I didn't see a single one ... even nothing sexual .. I went with the blonde angel .. did I have to go with the demon to unlock the hot scenes?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Hey guys, I won't complain about piracy here or shame anyone because it probably would be pointless. But if you like the game please consider supporting the game by pledging to its Patreon. The devs are working really hard and are dependent on the support from Patreon. The game gets developed by only two people (who are very nice people btw), so it's quite impressive that they manage to release two updates per month. The current goal is to gather enough support, so the devs can focus on developing the game full time. So that would mean even more content every month.
It would be also a shame if the project would die at some point in the future due to lack of support. Thank you!
I actually am one of their patrons and have been for over half a year....and its because I was able to find about it and then tried it here subbing that same month (same goes with a number of other games, some were free anyhow, some also patreon based).

The discussions/etc are good here, I don't even use discord, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who comes here for other games as well that backs you and isn't spreading the goods.... but I'd never have even found it if not for the thread here on f95.

So although some may be yoinking it, but I'm not going to pirate anything I wasn't going to pay for instead... and I've dropped $80 so far towards the game. *shrugg* More than I'd ever pay on any full retail release on steam, and about what I paid for buying almost all the MHW DLC combined on sale, lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i know i posted this up top but i will try to make it better do not now the names good but free you self from kindra and find the bee girl rest with her then witch ever you pick when resting in the moring say you will leave on your own. then when you get to wre you would meet the plant giant pick to run with all your strenght. i tried to save the elf girl but riyse should show up and kill the beast. that should get you to her

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Thank you were a big help! Here are the other choices to help others because yes it's that annoying
Like P0m said :
1.show fear for the first time you need to look submissive and breedable
2.ask what you need to do for her help
3.you have no choice
4.move firmly through her thighs like a gazelle DON'T FORGET IT
5.Don't touch her vag nice guys finish last
6.Who could eat after hearing that
7.don't show fear we can't be soft in front of these hoes
8.save the guy
9.be nice and ask her not to kill the guy
10. ... into ... is a true combo
11.she likes the silence so you have to like the silence
12.okay if you made it this far congrats you are now allowed to be horny but not too horny
13.and like i said before you can't be soft in front of these hoes so endure the pain
Congrats you survived Nyxmay vagina give your meat a good ol rub.
Once and again thanks to p0m for helping me find this shit, have a Gn.
Did this word for word. Still get crushed.

Reactions: vitalvein

towelie92

Feb 13, 2020
I actually am one of their patrons and have been for over half a year....and its because I was able to find about it and then tried it here subbing that same month (same goes with a number of other games, some were free anyhow, some also patreon based).

The discussions/etc are good here, I don't even use discord, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who comes here for other games as well that backs you and isn't spreading the goods.... but I'd never have even found it if not for the thread here on f95.

So although some may be yoinking it, but I'm not going to pirate anything I wasn't going to pay for instead... and I've dropped $80 so far towards the game. *shrugg* More than I'd ever pay on any full retail release on steam, and about what I paid for buying almost all the MHW DLC combined on sale, lol.
Well, glad you decided to support the game. But I think that the vast majority here isn't supporting. Ofc you have to pay more money than for a normal commercial video game if you keep supporting it. Good quality giantess games are rare and dependent on support from backers.
It just made me sad how most people here are talking about the game like it is magically developing itself. It's like almost no one even seems to notice that it requires hard work to bring out two updates per month.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes