4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
just need a good walkthrough on this game to find all the hotties and yes even the evil chicks are hot deadly but hot.

Downloader4

Mar 21, 2021
Mega

----------------

Version 0.2.5

----------------

NEW CONTENT

- Route extended: Maryen

- Route extended: Yakuu

- Route extended: Nyxmay

- 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations).

UPGRADES

- Texts and bugs fixes

IMPORTANT NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. Start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
New update dropped please post it

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
Why? Aren't you yourself choose how much to pay?
Last I checked, you are given a blank where you type in an exact amount you are going to pay. Have it changed?
His point is that only $10+ tier gets the new game updates

Everything below that gives you what $2 tier gets, no matter if you pay $5 or $9, you get $2 tier stuff or nothing at all if you aren't put into a tier.
Or at least how I interpreted that is wrote
opera_i2zipQiwx5.png

This is form Patron Support page

Why patrons can give less than your tier prices
Some patrons may want to support a creator, but can’t afford to join a tier. That said, you set the price of your tiers, and we respect that. The custom pledge, or “No reward” option exists, so patrons can still support you with whatever they can give.

As the name suggests there are no benefits, or “rewards” associated with custom pledges — regardless of the amount given.

If patrons are paying $5 USD a month, but aren’t in your $5 tier, whether or not you honor the dollar amount given by patrons is entirely up to you. Many creators require patrons to be within a tier to receive benefits. It might be worth setting up guidelines for how benefits work in your benefits section.

Post access for custom pledge patrons
No reward patrons (custom pledge patrons) only have access to posts you publish for
  • For example, a patron with a custom pledge of $2, that is not in a $2 tier, will not have access to the $2 tier post content. The patron will only have access to posts you publish for “All patrons”.
If a patron would like to edit their pledge and move to the correct tier, they can follow the steps in this help guide:

Last edited:

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
His point is that only $10+ tier gets the new game updates

Everything below that gives you what $2 tier gets, no matter if you pay $5 or $9, you get $2 tier stuff or nothing at all if you aren't put into a tier.
Or at least how I interpreted that is wrote
View attachment 1437016

This is form Patron Support page

Why patrons can give less than your tier prices
Some patrons may want to support a creator, but can’t afford to join a tier. That said, you set the price of your tiers, and we respect that. The custom pledge, or “No reward” option exists, so patrons can still support you with whatever they can give.

As the name suggests there are no benefits, or “rewards” associated with custom pledges — regardless of the amount given.

If patrons are paying $5 USD a month, but aren’t in your $5 tier, whether or not you honor the dollar amount given by patrons is entirely up to you. Many creators require patrons to be within a tier to receive benefits. It might be worth setting up guidelines for how benefits work in your benefits section.

Post access for custom pledge patrons
No reward patrons (custom pledge patrons) only have access to posts you publish for
  • For example, a patron with a custom pledge of $2, that is not in a $2 tier, will not have access to the $2 tier post content. The patron will only have access to posts you publish for “All patrons”.
If a patron would like to edit their pledge and move to the correct tier, they can follow the steps in this help guide:
Lol. Are they renting office in the Silicon Valley or something? :ROFLMAO:
But judging by amount of money their patreon makes - "it just works".

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
Considering the speed and volume with which they put out these updates compared to other Patreon game devs, I'd say the higher tier is justified. Compare with something like Monster Girl Island or any Bo Wei game, which will go for how many years while only making shit-for-all progress.

Hasn't even been a full year of development, yet this game easily offers more than half the games we've had threads for since 2019.

Lurker_555111

Jun 26, 2021
Considering the speed and volume with which they put out these updates compared to other Patreon game devs, I'd say the higher tier is justified. Compare with something like Monster Girl Island or any Bo Wei game, which will go for how many years while only making shit-for-all progress.

Hasn't even been a full year of development, yet this game easily offers more than half the games we've had threads for since 2019.
Yeah, that's really remarkable.:D

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
Why? Aren't you yourself choose how much to pay?
Last I checked, you are given a blank where you type in an exact amount you are going to pay. Have it changed?
The tier to get early access to their game is $10, I don't pledge below bottom tier for no reward except in very rare circumstances, especially this one since there's no public version. If they want more people that play it to pledge they should make it available at a lower cost. As it is now you have to pay $10 to access the game, so even though they have that silly $2 tier with a Discord role, $10 is really the minimum to get actual benefits.

Reactions: verdammen
Jan 8, 2018
How do you unlock the gallery? The one in the OP seems out dated.
If you don't mind a bit of effort (going into files) this should work for all versions.

1) Navigate to \renpy\common
1.5) You may want to backup both 00gallery.rpy and 00gallery.rpyc before doing things to these.
2) Delete 00gallery.rpyc
3) Open 00gallery.rpy
4) Find this block:
class __GalleryUnlockCondition(object):
def __init__(self, images):
self.images = images

def check(self, all_prior):
for i in self.images:
if not renpy.seen_image(i):
return False

return True
5) Change "False" to "True", save the file.
6) Run the game. It'll automatically compile the .rpy file when it can't find the (deleted) .rpyc file, and it should now show all gallery images.

Alternatively I'm pretty sure you can just skip 2-6 and throw this one in that folder.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes