4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
OK,it seems that the new content is connected together in one continuous,updated Hara's route
You just have to continue traveling with Haramunia,after the fun with Seinaru (dragon dragoness)
Frayo ,the new character is accessible by just going forward this route

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i probly aready said this but i am missing some of the characters. have some cg's with only ? marks in them and with out a good walkthrough i my never find all the scene's this game is kinda hard in that aspact lol.

AnonySupreme

Feb 2, 2021
This game is rapidly approaching the point where a walkthrough and/or tag list per character is badly needed.

It's basically impossible to figure out how to get to any specific girl (much less any specific fetish) with the current cast and the not-so-clear methods of reaching certain paths.

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
This game is rapidly approaching the point where a walkthrough and/or tag list per character is badly needed.

It's basically impossible to figure out how to get to any specific girl (much less any specific fetish) with the current cast and the not-so-clear methods of reaching certain paths.
That and to get to some scenes can be very, VERY, specific. If you don't choose the right choice fifty choices ago then you can kiss your ass goodbye to that one variant of the footjob scene that your missing in your almost complete gallary.

... fuckin last footjob scene.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
New things in this version.
-Haramunia extension route.
-New character Frayo, a giant fox girl, with many tails, dont know if she has a route

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
How to get Frayo route.I have 40 minutes for i don't looked this route
OK,it seems that the new content is connected together in one continuous,updated Hara's route
You just have to continue traveling with Haramunia,after the fun with Seinaru (dragon dragoness)
Frayo ,the new character is accessible by just going forward this route
Haramunia is the cat girl you find when you encounter the bee girl after running away from the intro girls. Sleep next to the catgirl and follow her route, you'll find Frayo at the end.

Reactions: vitalvein

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
One doesn't need to be outspoken against piracy to point out how flacid that take is. It's already one of the most frequently updated works on f95 (both in regards to speed and visual content). And here you are, demanding more from the creators on channels of communication that are specifically not the ones the creators actually look at.

Like, I'm not gonna tell you to buy into the Patreon. This is clearly not the place for that. But at least try having a take that doesn't amount to 'join the patreon for me so you can complain about my personal gripes'.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i know people don't like when i say a dev should work at there own speed. i mean i don't want them to burn out we already loss good game's to that. and other stuff too.

Reactions: Gojii and SonnyG932

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Quick question: I am having difficulties with Yakku....What choices raise her favorability?
Basically taking the middle path. Don't be a total panzy, but don't be a confrontational dickhead (youll die fast). Cumming inside her I think is one that she'll act mad, but as far as I can tell its an affection flag that she likes that you were that turned on by her to do that. At least best I can tell.

Also being respectful/nice to Pyeka (accepting her request(s) but maybe not being enthralled over them to avoid her path) is probably a good idea, since in the end I have a feeling she'll show up again in her route. Pyeka I can see getting some more content in next few months as its been a while and she's a creator's character (wish Seinaru got more but they say guest characters are reliant on the "owner" of them....ehhh).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i like all the characters. just wish i could find the one's i am missing have not run in to them. there is also the fact that the ones i do have i don't have all there scene's. if antone could and want's to help out a very good walkthough of the choices would be nice mybe good and bad so to know if death scene's are part of it lol.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes