4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
Who are the characters that received update in version 0.2.7? I already know about Margarita and Bezvalliene but they told me there was a third, can it be?

Glyphics

Oct 30, 2020
There is a walkthrough? Cause I couldnt get margarite route
Start on the Mayren route and then choose to go with Sheina(Pink hair) when you get the option. [SAVE HERE] You'll stop at an inn ran by Margarita and the choices pretty much play themselves out until you get to the part where you two part ways. At that point you have to tell Margarita that you feel like running into her was destiny, and you'll get to the other two CGs.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well like i said this is like gulivers travel and a good game and art. some reason i get glued to there asses and giant tit's. yes i am going to be a broken record but we need a walkthough that we can understand because i have some sceen's with people and then there are those that i have not got atb all. would love to have one hope for a nice person to help . p s sorry if my spelling sucks are can not be understood

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Sorry about the slow reply. Same end. Dead and crushed. I think some of the responses I gave to Kendra (Being more enthusiastic with her.) locks out survival with Nyxmay. Did exactly the responses you show. Apparently I need to show fear to Kendra otherwise I'm just locked into this.

Tbh they could theoretically have someone Bez/Margaritta "eat" him and have someone be able to use a spell to protect/transport him out. Or perhaps a ring for tinies that someone can give him at some point that somewhat protects them (but a stomp/violent crushing would overwhelm the protection) that way or just a ring that can be used to teleport out.

A teleport ring would make it so they would eat him and upon entering the stomach, the player could suddenly "feel comfortable" inside and opt not to teleport out (willing death), maybe even a plot point where MC teleports out but teleports to the wrong location (teleports into another character's bath or something for a bad end/a couple types of "good ends" depending, lol) or does the teleport correctly based on a few choices they've made as well.

Last edited:

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Sorry about the slow reply. Same end. Dead and crushed. I think some of the responses I gave to Kendra (Being more enthusiastic with her.) locks out survival with Nyxmay. Did exactly the responses you show. Apparently I need to show fear to Kendra otherwise I'm just locked into this.
I got it by impressing her when she plays the game with squeezing you between her thighs. I was at the point of giving up and chose to run it back from there. If you play that game and choose not to run into her crotch near the end then she gets impressed and offers Kendra a spell ring in exchange for you. Then when she's crushing you in her house you have to endure it silently and I think you should be all set to continue. That's how I finally got it.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I got it by impressing her when she plays the game with squeezing you between her thighs. I was at the point of giving up and chose to run it back from there. If you play that game and choose not to run into her crotch near the end then she gets impressed and offers Kendra a spell ring in exchange for you. Then when she's crushing you in her house you have to endure it silently and I think you should be all set to continue. That's how I finally got it.
I may be legit dumb.... I was using an old save.... which might explain it.

EDIT: Nope still get the death end being crushed and death end. No reviving afterwards. I think there's a death flag via early choices. Using current build. Tried using the patreon DL'd one and the one from the links on here. Still get crushed. I think earlier dialouge with Kendra or even initial scene impacts it and sets the death flag then.

Last edited:

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
I may be legit dumb.... I was using an old save.... which might explain it.

EDIT: Nope still get the death end being crushed and death end. No reviving afterwards. I think there's a death flag via early choices. Using current build. Tried using the patreon DL'd one and the one from the links on here. Still get crushed. I think earlier dialouge with Kendra or even initial scene impacts it and sets the death flag then.
Yeah Idk I was at the point where you were and was legit about to give up but I went back to the point that I mentioned and did that over, there was another time when she takes you back to her house and starts torturing you and I picked one line the first time and then died, then reloaded and got through as when I skipped it stopped and she revived me and binded me to her or whatever. Wish there was a walkthrough I can't get on Roxanne's path at all no matter what I do.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Yeah Idk I was at the point where you were and was legit about to give up but I went back to the point that I mentioned and did that over, there was another time when she takes you back to her house and starts torturing you and I picked one line the first time and then died, then reloaded and got through as when I skipped it stopped and she revived me and binded me to her or whatever. Wish there was a walkthrough I can't get on Roxanne's path at all no matter what I do.
Yeah. Like I could just unlock the CGs, but I actually want to enjoy the content. I should just ask on the patron page if there's a guaranteed death flag with her set early on. I'm going to try different responses and see what comes up, as I don't think the branching routes are just in random files are they?

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
to get to Roxane you have to pick Kendras route and when you are in cave after she fall asleep you get to pick don't run or escape option when you chose escape option you'll leave Kendra behind and go to Roxanes route

Reactions: SonnyG932

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
to get to Roxane you have to pick Kendras route and when you are in cave after she fall asleep you get to pick don't run or escape option when you chose escape option you'll leave Kendra behind and go to Roxanes route
Thank you for this.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes