4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
I decided to give this a try and .. I was actually surprised how far you can go with a niche genre as "Giantesses". You being able to look at the bootylicious ass of the women for most of the story and there being all sorts of different characters for different tastes (just that they're giants) is kinda great.
The only annoyance is that there seem to be way too many different routes you can take and no way to know how to get the routes. This game seems to have the most routes out of any game I've ever played on this site, from me going around different options, I've found at least 10+ completely different routes with different characters that branch into a different story, the only issue is that some routes are crazy short right now, and even the longer routes right now feel like this game may take 3+ years to complete.

Reactions: Gojii

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
Finally we saw how is the queen, the hooby of the twins and the thief, who i think i know who is, hope to see more of the castle soon

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
That and to get to some scenes can be very, VERY, specific. If you don't choose the right choice fifty choices ago then you can kiss your ass goodbye to that one variant of the footjob scene that your missing in your almost complete gallary.

... fuckin last footjob scene.
I'm guessing you are missing one specific scene on Sheinas route I already finished all routes on 100% on a version before last October and November ones (because I am resting in this month) except for one missing art that have together Seinaru and Hara but I'll get to them one day by trying and If you are missing one Sheina art go back to Meriens castle and let Elliete sit on you breaking your leg I guess that is what you are missing.

Reactions: PapaWheelie

Leanturco91

Feb 23, 2021
Does anyone have the Android version of 0.2.9 ?? And if it is in Spanish it would be great (but in English it works the same way)

PapaWheelie

Oct 13, 2018
I'm guessing you are missing one specific scene on Sheinas route I already finished all routes on 100% on a version before last October and November ones (because I am resting in this month) except for one missing art that have together Seinaru and Hara but I'll get to them one day by trying and If you are missing one Sheina art go back to Meriens castle and let Elliete sit on you breaking your leg I guess that is what you are missing.
Ah, that was it, thank you, now my gallery is complete!

Oct 2, 2018
Why do I get the feeling the Dev is going to add to many girl routes to the game then get overwelmed and then this will get a abandoned tag stamped to it in the far future.. I hope this won't happen but some gut instinct says this is usually what happens when they try to feed every patron that wants their specific girl in the game.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Why do I get the feeling the Dev is going to add to many girl routes to the game then get overwelmed and then this will get a abandoned tag stamped to it in the far future.. I hope this won't happen but some gut instinct says this is usually what happens when they try to feed every patron that wants their specific girl in the game.
Same. There's like 10-15 different girl routes in this game, some of them have like 1 scene before the route ends, but if they plan on filling out those routes then the dev is spreading himself way too thin. Every 1 single route could be a game on its own (if they got a bit more focus) and the dev is almost working on 15 different games at once, it feels like.
The best outcome is that he keeps on working on the game for the next 5 years and doesn't abandon it. The second outcome is that he keeps working on the stories but cuts a lot of the routes short with bad/weak endings. The final one is abandoning the story after getting tired of this game.

Last edited:

rnot2000

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
Same. There's like 10-15 different girl routes in this game, some of them have like 1 scene before the route ends, but if they plan on filling out those routes then the dev is spreading himself way too thin. Every 1 single route could be a game on its own (if they got a bit more focus) and the dev is almost working on 15 different games at once, it feels like.
The best outcome is that he keeps on working on the game for the next 5 years and doesn't abandon it. The second outcome is that he keeps working on the stories but cuts a lot of the routes short with bad/weak endings. The final one is abandoning the story after getting tired of this game.
working on 15 different games at once..... really 0_0

1637209083187.png

Oct 13, 2020
yeah, not that many though. I can only remember 2-3 scenes off the top of my head.
Thanks for the info, maybe i am just a sick fuck but to me this seems like a wasted opportunity where the MC dives like all the way into their womb and impregnates them directly from in there.
Or you go full vore where he enters their ass and comes out of the mouth.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
i totally hope there will be a harem route... i am not the type to play a game with different routes and to start all over again. and this game has a big potenional to have a harem route. opinion guys?

Reactions: Gojii
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes