4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Dunno about you but i was hoping that if you antagonize the thief while under her and then try crying out that she would unbirth you. possible option or change in the future?

Reactions: verdammen

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
been clicking around for a while now. Does anyone happen to know where the unbirth scenes are? Thanks in advance.

Glyphics

Oct 30, 2020
been clicking around for a while now. Does anyone happen to know where the unbirth scenes are? Thanks in advance.
Best one IMO is the plant girl in the forest. Run away from Mayren at the beginning and then run away again after reaching the Bee and catgirl. Then you should end up in the forest at night and encounter a "mysterious cave". The rest I won't spoil, but that's the only proper unbirth event, the rest are just partial insertion.

farscapeman

Aug 10, 2018
Best one IMO is the plant girl in the forest. Run away from Mayren at the beginning and then run away again after reaching the Bee and catgirl. Then you should end up in the forest at night and encounter a "mysterious cave". The rest I won't spoil, but that's the only proper unbirth event, the rest are just partial insertion.
Ok, thank you very much for your help.

RyderReliX

Jan 27, 2020
ii
Ok, thank you very much for your help.
IIRC that is not how you get to Diula if you run from Hara and Regina you gonna meet Naya. If you want to get to unbirth with Diula you need to spend the night with Regina and Hara after running from Kendra and Maryen after that you'll get choice to pick if you want to stay with Regina Hara or go on your own then if you chose to go on your own you get a chance to either meet Riys or Diula based on your choice if you run from the spot after hearing something or no

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes