4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

BlindBigot

Sep 24, 2021
i totally hope there will be a harem route... i am not the type to play a game with different routes and to start all over again. and this game has a big potenional to have a harem route. opinion guys?
Nope. With how plot currently goes, not a chance.

Reactions: Gojii

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
i totally hope there will be a harem route... i am not the type to play a game with different routes and to start all over again. and this game has a big potenional to have a harem route. opinion guys?
Nope. With how plot currently goes, not a chance.
sad. but i will pray for one xD
I mean I see a chance for a harem route start with a certain character,maybe the other three too that can start that route,and also there may be added new character in the future that will be on this.

The certain one is Haramunia, maybe with dragon giantess if she will return orothers.

The 3 maybes are:
  1. Regina or Diula routes can start a harem route to bring 3 of them together
  2. Naya or Madea,the same thing
  3. Snake giantess (I forgot her name at the moment ) and then Yakuu.The problem is Yakuu who for now isn't friendly unlike the snake giantess.
They specifically are chosen because they have other giantess close friend that can become something more

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i may not rember the name's but is the inn keeper in there i yhink she was but knot sure.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i don't think anyone has made a giuld to anyone route well there is one but for the life of me i can't follow it lol.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that's cool. i know i have said this a lot but i would love to know how to get them all lol. yes this is not pokamon but kind feel's like it if you know what i mean lol.

theduke9924

Jan 13, 2019
So is this update only new Haramunia/Frayo content, or did any of the other routes get anything? Cause I'm not seeing any new boxes in the gallery section for any of the other girls.

Also, Eliette best girl.

Reactions: Denith

Glyphics

Oct 30, 2020
So is this update only new Haramunia/Frayo content, or did any of the other routes get anything? Cause I'm not seeing any new boxes in the gallery section for any of the other girls.

Also, Eliette best girl.
No other updates, unfortunately :c

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes