4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Wolfenzxc

May 16, 2023
yea i want to see whats going to happen with croixelle and how other routes will impact her or even if they will

Last edited:

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
About the giantess from the beggining, I really have zero clue on who it could be, maybe someone from Homaspernia but that's just an assumption, but I am sure it is none of the characters that appeared so far.

About the mc's amnesia, it is very weird that whatever happened to him, there is no trace of magic. None of the things that are particular from that world (like giant plants, animals or structures, magic and giantesses) seem to ring a bell in his head, but he knows what the common things are.

It makes me think that a giantess opened a portal to "our" dimension (where there is no magic and we are all purebred) and kidnapped him from there.

The last problem is his first memory or "dream", where he was in a cage. How did he got to a neutral town? Or a better question: why his kidnapper allowed him to escape or left him there?

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am wondering when we will get a glimps of the woman who want's her pet mouse back lol. the true evil in front of are cage.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
i am wondering when we will get a glimps of the woman who want's her pet mouse back lol. the true evil in front of are cage.
Yeah, since we know nothing about that character, she might be anyone or even anything. From dialogues with Eliette we can be sure that there are multiple gods in that universe, including void. Maybe she is somehow related to them.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
About the giantess from the beggining, I really have zero clue on who it could be, maybe someone from Homaspernia but that's just an assumption, but I am sure it is none of the characters that appeared so far.

About the mc's amnesia, it is very weird that whatever happened to him, there is no trace of magic. None of the things that are particular from that world (like giant plants, animals or structures, magic and giantesses) seem to ring a bell in his head, but he knows what the common things are.

It makes me think that a giantess opened a portal to "our" dimension (where there is no magic and we are all purebred) and kidnapped him from there.

The last problem is his first memory or "dream", where he was in a cage. How did he got to a neutral town? Or a better question: why his kidnapper allowed him to escape or left him there?
I think that the one in the prologue is some sort of celestial creature that collect souls and put them in the real world for fun or something.

I don't think that MC has amnesia. Amnesia is a condition, under which a person forgets things, while MC literally has no past, like he never existed. At least, that's what everyone says who ever checked his memory, even Cygnia. It raises some questions about his basic abilities though, like speaking, walking, etc.

I'm not sure if the story is really an isekai, lol. The fact that he is both purebred and puresoul doesn't necessarily mean that he's from another universe, it's just a rare occasion. But since there are 0 clues about MC's past, the odds that I'm wrong is as same as that you are I guess.

From dialogues with Orphileth we know that he was brought there and taken care by unknown people, which raises even more questions than giving any answers, yet it's a hint that he might've used live there and actually lost memories about a life he once had.

Reactions: Rodri 0496

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Margarita's not getting updated enough
but we have the technology
ezgif-1-81e7e3db16.jpg ezgif-1-233ac34877.jpg
I just need to figure out the right prompts so the image looks more like her

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
Why are people calling Silver_Crow117 John? . . . :unsure:

Also, speculation about GG is the most fun discussion you can do here imo; getting debunked is what's to be expected sure, but theorizing is the entertaining part about the chat

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes