4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
I think that the one in the prologue is some sort of celestial creature that collect souls and put them in the real world for fun or something.

I don't think that MC has amnesia. Amnesia is a condition, under which a person forgets things, while MC literally has no past, like he never existed. At least, that's what everyone says who ever checked his memory, even Cygnia. It raises some questions about his basic abilities though, like speaking, walking, etc.

I'm not sure if the story is really an isekai, lol. The fact that he is both purebred and puresoul doesn't necessarily mean that he's from another universe, it's just a rare occasion. But since there are 0 clues about MC's past, the odds that I'm wrong is as same as that you are I guess.

From dialogues with Orphileth we know that he was brought there and taken care by unknown people, which raises even more questions than giving any answers, yet it's a hint that he might've used live there and actually lost memories about a life he once had.
So there is also the option that the mc was "created" somehow, but using a soul (or the soul was also created). So far this is the info we have on the mc:

There is no magic in him, neither in his soul or his body.
He knows what common things are, but giantesses and other giant things look alien to him, as well as magic and everything related to it.
His mind is simply empty, except for his name.
His body and mind are exhausted for some reason.

Too many possibilities, but all of them enter in conflict with one or more of the points I made above. His history may be a lot more complicated than a simply "they erased his past" or "he was crafted and released for fun"

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i guess the only ones who can tell us would be the dev. but that well be ner the end of the game are when ever they through that curve ball in here.

Sad_Frog

Jul 15, 2021
One can speculate endlessly, maybe the MC's memory was intentionally erased for what he did in the past?

Jul 12, 2021
One can speculate endlessly, maybe the MC's memory was intentionally erased for what he did in the past?
... You mean to tell me that my theory in where the MC is actually responsible for the existence of Giantessess and then put in a temporal prison is still plausible?

Sad_Frog

Jul 15, 2021
... You mean to tell me that my theory in where the MC is actually responsible for the existence of Giantessess and then put in a temporal prison is still plausible?
He may be responsible for something much worse. We can create many scenarios and ultimately none of them will be true. Maybe you're right about the temporary prison. But I prefer to think that MC broke something very important in another world and was thrown into this world as punishment.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Florrr

Aug 2, 2021
So who do you think is being updated in this upcoming update? :)
Probably Yakuu, Diula, and Margarita: They are the characters that are as of now the longest without an update. Though I count sponsors as updates so I may be off for some

Of course I am biased towards Maryen and Bezvallienne so I want them updated even though it's not gonna happen

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Probably Yakuu, Diula, and Margarita: They are the characters that are as of now the longest without an update. Though I count sponsors as updates so I may be off for some

Of course I am biased towards Maryen and Bezvallienne so I want them updated even though it's not gonna happen
A list of when characters were last updated! ~ Croixelle was updated at 0.3.33 -31st of May ~ Screenshot_20231113-160026_File_Manager_.png

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
did the woman holding him with all the other people in the cells tell him anything. but there is times in the game when the mc hear's her voice saying he belong's to her.

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
did the woman holding him with all the other people in the cells tell him anything. but there is times in the game when the mc hear's her voice saying he belong's to her.
Depends… the mysterious figure isn’t really prevalent in a lot of the routes… some but not all of them!! The most she shows up tho is during Maryens route!!!

lubujiana

Mar 1, 2022
I just DL the last version (0.3.42), but it doesn't to launch. Did you had the same issue ? I ask you because you should have tried before, since it's not a recent update.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
About the Kive route, getting closer to her would hurt Margarita even though they remained as friends? Or would she be completely over it? How do you think that developing the relationship with Kive during her own route affects Margarita?

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
About the Kive route, getting closer to her would hurt Margarita even though they remained as friends? Or would she be completely over it? How do you think that developing the relationship with Kive during her own route affects Margarita?
I don't even want to think about that route, not because I dislike Kive, it is because I hate the way yo get to her. I hate it so much that I don't even have a save for her route.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes