4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
What are they arguing about ?
From what I understood, someone commented they found Yakuu less evil than Nixmay and Kendra because she wasn't as sadistic and was more honest in what she'd do to the PC.

Others argued back that she was cruel in her own way, and that honesty versus the cruel playfulness of Nixmay and Kendra didn't make her less evil.

Different perspectives, it seems.

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
From what I understood, someone commented they found Yakuu less evil than Nixmay and Kendra because she wasn't as sadistic and was more honest in what she'd do to the PC.

Others argued back that she was cruel in her own way, and that honesty versus the cruel playfulness of Nixmay and Kendra didn't make her less evil.

in short :
cripple fight.gif

GLMK2021

Mar 18, 2022

Thanks

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Talking about Nyxmay, how the heck do I even survive her second cutscene? The one where se sits on you, and you can say that you are turned on, you beg for mercy or you just stay quiet
I could tell you of her personality, but that would spoil her route, so just keep this in mind: a sadistic girl needs to find the mc interesting enough to decide to keep him with her and alive. What increases Nyxmay's interest for you is being a different "toy", unlike any other she had so far. Choose the options that a regular tiny would not choose being with her; the mc has to survive a game? keep your head cool and advance without using extra energy. You see a weak person about to be attacked by a wild beast? try to help the weak in any way the mc can think, Nyxmay is intrigued by your bravery, and also apreciates that you have a kind heart (you will understand why later). She is playing too hard on you? do it the way she asks/wants you to do it, maybe you can enjoy it even more than any sane person despite the pain, to her surprise. And so on
Of course, always keep your manners and never disobey, that's a "must do" if you want to survive in Homaespernia

Reactions: GLMK2021

GLMK2021

Mar 18, 2022
I could tell you of her personality, but that would spoil her route, so just keep this in mind: a sadistic girl needs to find the mc interesting enough to decide to keep him with her and alive. What increases Nyxmay's interest for you is being a different "toy", unlike any other she had so far. Choose the options that a regular tiny would not choose being with her; the mc has to survive a game? keep your head cool and advance without using extra energy. You see a weak person about to be attacked by a wild beast? try to help the weak in any way the mc can think, Nyxmay is intrigued by your bravery, and also apreciates that you have a kind heart (you will understand why later). She is playing too hard on you? do it the way she asks/wants you to do it, maybe you can enjoy it even more than any sane person despite the pain, to her surprise. And so on
Of course, always keep your manners and never disobey, that's a "must do" if you want to survive in Homaespernia
That's why those homaspernia routes are much more entertaining than some other routes (in my opinion)

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
if there's no booty, it will not interest me, so i guess there's chance that i'll have to wait for the next update.

DPhoenix88

Jul 12, 2021
if there's no booty, it will not interest me, so i guess there's chance that i'll have to wait for the next update.
Yeah, ngl Im not really tht excited for this update, I dont mind the crul giantesses but Yakuu aint on top of my list and Im not really that interested in Croixelle

XaiK

Mar 24, 2022
Yeah, ngl Im not really tht excited for this update, I dont mind the crul giantesses but Yakuu aint on top of my list and Im not really that interested in Croixelle
Except maybe Kendra and Pyeka, that i prefer for reason that are STRICTLY personnal... i have not a lot of Giantesses that i like in "agrougrouh evil side"... all i like are more about "neutral" or "good" side... reason why i'm not that hyped for the actually new update, remains to be seen if scenes are interesting anyway... but i personally doubt it according to my own tastes.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
The fuck are you talking about...? She literally breaks your arm for for defending a slave and I think she murders you more than any other giantess in this game. She's without a doubt the worst girl.

true but like pyeka says you dont keep the hell kingdom in check by being nice and such that and she has to uphold and such while shes brutal she tells you how to avoid dying and such you can kinda get the vibe after that info id say the worst girl is kendra but then again thats because you have to go full per sorta to not end up dead yes its the same for nyxmay but kendra is more annoying cause of how you please her best girl id say is madea/ regenia

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
true but like pyeka says you dont keep the hell kingdom in check by being nice and such that and she has to uphold and such while shes brutal she tells you how to avoid dying and such you can kinda get the vibe after that info id say the worst girl is kendra but then again thats because you have to go full per sorta to not end up dead yes its the same for nyxmay but kendra is more annoying cause of how you please her best girl id say is madea/ regenia
Probably going to find me annoying, but do try to use . and , in your comment, please. It's hard to read that praragraph when it's written a a single, overly long sentence

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes