4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
But that's exactly what makes her better. She tells you what not to do, so you can avoid getting hurt. She gives you a fair chance.
Unlike others, who will hurt you on a whim. Without giving you as much as a chance at guessing why you're getting hurt.
She treats other's like absolute garbage...Her supposed fairness does not matter when relegated to her arbitrary and unreasonable standards(She can kill you for accidentally fucking up painting ffs...At least Kendra is able to forgive you)...But I digress...What makes you hate Kendra and Nyxmay so much you view Yakuu as 'better'?

Misfit scout

Feb 16, 2023
Talking about Nyxmay, how the heck do I even survive her second cutscene? The one where se sits on you, and you can say that you are turned on, you beg for mercy or you just stay quiet

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
She treats other's like absolute garbage...Her supposed fairness does not matter when relegated to her arbitrary and unreasonable standards(She can kill you for accidentally fucking up painting ffs...At least Kendra is able to forgive you)...But I digress...What makes you hate Kendra and Nyxmay so much you view Yakuu as 'better'?
Kendra and Nyxmay are way too chaotic for any kind of long term positive scenarios. They'll accumulate more and more enemies as time goes on, and get themselves killed sooner or later. Kinda like rabid dogs that need to be put down.
Yakuu on the other hand upholds order. Cruel and twisted, but still order. It is her job to prevent the kingdom from descending into complete chaos, by any means necessary, afterall. She's the judge, jury and executioner.

Jul 12, 2021
Kendra and Nyxmay are way too chaotic for any kind of long term positive scenarios. They'll accumulate more and more enemies as time goes on, and get themselves killed sooner or later.
Yakuu on the other hand upholds order. Cruel and twisted, but still order. It is her job to prevent the kingdom from descending into complete chaos, by any means necessary, afterall. She's the judge, jury and executioner.
They will all accumulate more and more enemies...The more fear they instill, the more hate they generate and more bloodshed will follow...Order and Chaos are just the two facets of the same evil. They are all rabid dogs that need to be put down.

Last edited:

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Talking about Nyxmay, how the heck do I even survive her second cutscene? The one where se sits on you, and you can say that you are turned on, you beg for mercy or you just stay quiet
I don't remember exact choices, but you also need enough interest points, otherwise she kills you no matter what.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
They will all accumulate more and more enemies...The more fear they instill, the more hate they generate and more bloodshed will follow...Order and Chaos are just the two facets of the same evil
"If I’m to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all."
Which, in our context, is not going any of their routes.

Yakuu is the lesser evil, nonetheless.

Jul 12, 2021
Kendra casually wipes out entire towns,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Meanwile Yakuu kills a couple people a day. Maybe less.

Yeah, you're right, totally the same killcount. Totally equal atrocities. :LOL:
Oh yeah right they are so equal!....Especially when taking into account the numerous wars Yakuu participated in and downright started...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Oh yeah right they are so equal!....Especially when taking into account the numerous wars Yakuu participated in and downright started...
Wars? Meh... Moot point.
Plant knigdom and Beast kingdom are about to go into a war. Is Regina now as evil as Yakuu for participating in a war?
And what about Naya? She casually goes around eating people when nobody watches. Is she equally as evil as Kendra now?

Tho, it'd be pretty funny to have an ingame dick measuring contest "Who committed most atrocities" between giantessess. :LOL:

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
There's a link to the walkthrough on the first page, letting you know which options add or take points to stats and relationships, and which options lead to death.

That should help.

Jul 12, 2021
Wars? Meh... Moot point.
Plant knigdom and Beast kingdom are about to go into a war. Is Regina now as evil as Yakuu for participating in a war?
And what about Naya? She casually goes around eating people when nobody watches. Is she equally as evil as Kendra now?

Tho, it'd be pretty funny to have an ingame dick measuring contest "Who committed most atrocities" between giantessess. :LOL:
We have different standards on what makes one 'better' or not...We are never gonna reach a consensus at this rate...

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
We have different standards on what makes one 'better' or not...We are never gonna reach a consensus at this rate...
Yeah, I think we won't.
Anyway, Pyeka is the best girl, hands down. I even managed to romance her without a walkthrough, which is a real achievement, considering how cryptic and unintuitive some of the routes are.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
People, people, we don't need to argue so much over our interpretation of the characters.

Most of Homaspernia's giantess repertoire are unsurprisingly cruel, in different ways. Discussing who is worse and why the other person is wrong won't do more than waste space.

Reactions: GLMK2021

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
People, people, we don't need to argue so much over our interpretation of the characters.

Most of Homaspernia's giantess repertoire are unsurprisingly cruel, in different ways. Discussing who is worse and why the other person is wrong won't do more than waste space.
At the minimum, such discussions let us debate our views of good and evil, and perceive each other's personal philosophies.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
I think you need to gain enough of her approval before then or you die no matter what

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes