4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
That’s all right! Feedback is greatly appreciated! Some girls are a hit or Miss, it just depends on someone’s preferences!! If I may ask, who’s your favorite so far!!
I don't have a single favorite, to be honest.

I like Maryen's kindness and inner, growing darkness (especially the 'corruption' we see in the last update).

I like Sheina's personality, the opportunity traveling with her gives us to know more of the worls, and how she enjoys the PC finding her power arousing.

Regina is a great, kind guardian that yet is not afraid to fight and kill if she has to, and her design is beautiful.

Madea is great, trying to be the voice of reason for Lycalis (and I love the unique sound effect when she hits Naya in the head XD)

Timfalme's castle offers so many opportunities I can't number them all.

I do find it interesting that even some of the kind giantesses show a like to using their power to destroy, especially if the PC watches/participates. (Regina's scene and the maids playing with the houses especially comes to mind).

'Giantess' is not really my fetish, but many other elements hook me in: the romances, the 'corruption', the characters' designs, the mystery of PC's past and the different morals and worldviews.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
anyone else find regina the most confusing to unlock the scenes for her like i missing one next to the bath the 2 we meet the other guar 1685142807410.png dian i got no clue ive tried being pervy i tried resisting but for some reason nothing the answer is probably staring me in the face but i find regina harder to unlock then others

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
anyone else find regina the most confusing to unlock the scenes for her like i missing one next to the bath the 2 we meet the other guar View attachment 2652734 dian i got no clue ive tried being pervy i tried resisting but for some reason nothing the answer is probably staring me in the face but i find regina harder to unlock then others
Perversion, courage and kindness sometimes change how scenes develop. Since the stats are hidden, it's hard to know just how much or how little they are.

I recommend using the walkthrough (check the links in the first page) to check which option raises which stat. That should help you unlock those scenes

Reactions: F1r3Guy

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.32 + Gallery unlock

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 160 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
So far we know there is for 5 kingdoms:
- Keisimia: The heaven kingdom, it is conformed by a set of islands that floats in the air and all of their citizens are very gentle and is one of the most peaceful places to live.
- Homaspernia: The hell kingdom, not the best place for people of normal height, normally they end up dead for some crime they committed or just because a giantess feels like killing them, or they become slaves (there is no much law in there).
- Viridice: The nature kingdom, it is conformed by a giant forest home of many dangerous monsters, in general the people of Vindrice are very kind and their connection with the nature is very strong (literally Regina and Diula can make plans and trees grow and feel the forest "feelings").
- Lycalis: The beast kingdom, it borders with Viridice and is a place full of beast people (such as Naya and Madea), they live in tribes and they are primarily hunters, their animal instinct is very strong so be careful around the giantess, not the best place to live but not the worst.
- Timfalme: The main or central kingdom, here the queen lives, she choose all the actual guardians and she has lived for more than 3000 years,although she is the most powerful giantess she doesn't intervene in the problems of the others kingdoms and she just let them handle it by themselves. Timflame is a very secure place to live, the law is followed by most people and in general no one will try to do something bad.
Among all of the kingdoms are the neutral villages, in there live people who doesn't like the giantess or criminals who can't go to the kingdoms. This places are very dangerous and they are in constant attack by differents giantess who just want to have fun or a snack, they are in non kingdom so they don't have any guardians but sometimes they hire giantess to protect them.

NO GONNA COUNT THE UNDER WATER KINGDOM BECAUSE WE DON'T ARRIVE THERE YET

In each kingdom there are 2 guardians that protect it and all of them are chosen by the queen based in their strength (some for better some for worst).

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Keisimia: The Heaven Kingdom lost a substantial amount of land and population in the wake of the Great Heaven's War after the death of the former Guardian and the betrayal of her daughter.
Homaspernia: Despite its incredible corruption, its implied to have pretty competent nobles with diverse interests and relationships who are kinda afraid of their primary Guardian, who is viewed as too brutal in her dealings, but are willing to work with one another and use their connections to maintain their kingdom's dominance.
Viridice: Is ruled by a council of Elders. Long lived humanoids who are using their wisdom, knowledge and respect for spiritual matters to ensure a peaceful life for their citizens, but they can be blinded by their own prejudices and biases in their political dealings with other kingdoms.
Lycalis: In spite of being seen as free and untamed, its people showcase a sense of camaradery and honor between each of the tribes present in their region in spite of their apparent savagery...When they are under threat they will attempt to work together.
Timfalme: Thanks to its reputation as a primary trading center between other kingdoms, they have magical talent from all possible areas as well as ingenious if overly peaceful human residents. However their nobles do tend to showcase eccentricity or pursue different goals from the Queen's vision.
The neutral villages: Even if viewed as harboring criminals and former citizens, are allowed to remain as such because they are used to reduce the military intervention in case of a war between 2 kingdoms.

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Keisimia: The Heaven Kingdom lost a substantial amount of land and population in the wake of the Great Heaven's War after the death of the former Guardian and the betrayal of her daughter.
Homaspernia: Despite its incredible corruption, its implied to have pretty competent nobles with diverse interests and relationships who are kinda afraid of their primary Guardian, who is viewed as too brutal in her dealings, but are willing to work with one another and use their connections to maintain their kingdom's dominance.
Viridice: Is ruled by a council of Elders. Long lived humanoids who are using their wisdom, knowledge and respect for spiritual matters to ensure a peaceful life for their citizens, but they can be blinded by their own prejudices and biases in their political dealings with other kingdoms.
Lycalis: In spite of being seen as free and untamed, its people showcase a sense of camaradery and honor between each of the tribes present in their region in spite of their apparent savagery...When they are under threat they will attempt to work together.
Timfalme: Thanks to its reputation as a primary trading center between other kingdoms, they have magical talent from all possible areas as well as ingenious if overly peaceful human residents. However their nobles do tend to showcase eccentricity or pursue different goals from the Queen's vision.
The neutral villages: Even if viewed as harboring criminals and former citizens, are allowed to remain as such because they are used to reduce the military intervention in case of a war between 2 kingdoms.
thanks

F1r3Guy

May 2, 2023
Perversion, courage and kindness sometimes change how scenes develop. Since the stats are hidden, it's hard to know just how much or how little they are.

I recommend using the walkthrough (check the links in the first page) to check which option raises which stat. That should help you unlock those scenes
turns out you need to do another route to unlock them scenes

B3nigy

Sep 1, 2021
this link gives access to their patreon for free but it might take a little bit to update after every post ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: mn03
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes