4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
There are things to complain about, it's just it won't do any good the only thing that could bring change is actual costumers complaining. Since, that would lose them money. But that won't happen anytime soon, because they basically have no competition in this niche.
You're not completely true about "bring change" though. What if I start making my own mod with technical fixes? I can put more fitting image sprites, I can remove those nasty typos, I can make dialogues sound less sluggish. The problem is I'm not really sure if such thing is needed and I'm not 100% sure about my writing skills. I'll keep learning renpy and maybe in future update a walkthrough.
And all that because I didn't like things in this game.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
You're not completely true about "bring change" though. What if I start making my own mod with technical fixes? I can put more fitting image sprites, I can remove those nasty typos, I can make dialogues sound less sluggish. The problem is I'm not really sure if such thing is needed and I'm not 100% sure about my writing skills. I'll keep learning renpy and maybe in future update a walkthrough.
And all that because I didn't like things in this game.
That would be you bringing change not the devs my point was complaining won't bring any change so why bother?

Jul 22, 2021
Just click his username then hit 'Ignore'. It's what I did. He honestly just complains and doom posts about how the devs don't give a shit and the game is a flawed shit-heap, yet sticks around to play the game they develop anyways.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Dood they forgot her black eyes, come on now!
I hope this is mad cap ;-; you have got to be kidding
Did they really just forgot about that?! Come on! That's completely ridiculous! Looks like AIK now too don't give a flying fuck about the quality of their game.
I'm going to laugh so hard if it was intentional and it's actually something Yakuu can just turn on and off to make herself look more intimidating. Like a puffer fish swelling itself.

Hh6565

Jul 6, 2023
I, m at the kendra rpute right now but cant get passed that festival scene where i can ignore that one guy or help him. Every choice brings me to the ,,to be continued" screen. Can someone help me with that please ?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, this was an interesting update, especially the Kendra and Maryen routes.

Maryen seems to act the same when the PC is encouraging her darker side than when he's with Kendra, which seems to imply he's genuinely help in her route to not give in to that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked Maryen's last scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't have much to say about Yakuu; I mostly play her route for curiosity.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I, m at the kendra rpute right now but cant get passed that festival scene where i can ignore that one guy or help him. Every choice brings me to the ,,to be continued" screen. Can someone help me with that please ?
Are you playing the latest version?

Hh6565

Jul 6, 2023
Are you playing the latest version?
Yes. I also tried v. 0.3.59 and its the same problem. I also installed the walkthrough mod because all my saves got deleted and I wanted to finish all the routes faster. Could that mod be the problem? Or did I make a mistake with a choice because that is also the first time I play kendras route xd.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2022
I don't have much to say about Yakuu; I mostly play her route for curiosity.
There's some interesting stuff going on plotwise. Yakuu is clearly plotting something big, manipulating Croixelle to let people from the hell kingdom into the capital more easily, encouraging the corruption of Maryen, and recruiting people to attack the heaven kingdom's island when it falls. I think she may also have a hand in the falseflags that began the conflict between Viridice and Lycalis. There's also trouble brewing between her and Pyeka, as Pyeka isn't as easygoing and submissive as she pretends to be in this update and talks about "a cult that's gaining power" which is obviously her cheekily refering to her own. She's not content with playing second Guardian forever.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes