4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Not a fan of Yakuu, but I want to see where the update leads the sisters to.

Though if Eliette's update is any indication, we are going to get her and Maryen's argument from the other side.

If so, time to see if the scene varies if Maryen's embracing her darker aspects or not.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Hey guys, I was bored and I mad Margarita in a ai page I found a while ago.

It isn't gonna be exactly like in the game and I don't know how well the ai is gonna "act" the character, but feel free to tell me your opinion, maybe I can improve it
As a member of the cowgirl cult I approve

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Not a fan of Yakuu, but I want to see where the update leads the sisters to.

Though if Eliette's update is any indication, we are going to get her and Maryen's argument from the other side.

If so, time to see if the scene varies if Maryen's embracing her darker aspects or not.
I hope the illustrations don't overlap again. Kendra does that a lot

ZeMezziah

Feb 18, 2023
I have no long speech this time, as I have just noticed the update after a long day of labor and wish to seek respite. Please enjoy.

"Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT

• Main route extended: Maryen
  • Main route extended: Kendra
  • Main route extended: Yakuu
  • 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)"

Apr 29, 2020
Not gonna bother with Yakuu yet cause the sisters are the main highlight for story reasons and kink reasons, what did you guys think about Maryen's molded fruits of how her sadism would be used for some wholesome kinky fun and Kendra's unexpected layers of childlike innocence that's parallel to remind her of being with her father again in some sense?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah, eh. It's a good update other than that. The way to get the best possible relationship with Yakuu seems to be doing the "hero" path and then going all evil and selfish during her game, she loves that shit.
If only walkthroughs were kept being updated.

UPD: Okay, I've figured out how to crack open a code of GG, but the problem is, in order to make it look like an actual walkthrough, you'll have to surgically cut information from a big code mess full of commands to jump to another scenes, to play sounds, to move the screen, etc. Sounds like something I don't really want to do from scratch. If GairMeyra enlightens me how they do that, I'll be able to continue working on it.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Ngl the Kendra update atleast on the hero path was the best thing about this update, seems like she already cares more about the MC than Maryen und the corruption path.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes