4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
List of routes, ordered by the last time they were updated:

-Late June: Margarita and Eliette.

-Mid June: Sheina and Castle of Timfalme.

-Late May: Croixelle.

-Mid May: Regina, Bezvalliene and Makla.

-Late April: Madea and Vai'klis.

-Mid April: Kive and Pyeka.

-Mid March: Diula, Yakku and Nyxmay.

-Late February: Vai'klis and Naya.

-Mid February: Maryen and Kendra.
Why was there only Croixelle in a late may update?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Agreed, Vai'Klis and Evalin's story (regardless of whether the nun gets a route or nah) are the two things I look forward to in this game due to the soulslike character vibes with both of them.
Talking about Evalin, why do I feel like this is the most incorrect pronounciation of her name ever? It feels for me that it should be Evalyn or Evaline. It scrapes my ear every time, like if Eliette was Eliet or Maryen was Marien.

What about her route though... I don't know, the time we first meet might be a fitting branch to split between her and Maryen routes, but at the same time, just seeing how close MC gets to Maryen makes me feel wrong to just abandon her like that. Maybe if there was a solid "I'm afraid of you" way of being with Maryen, but there just isn't, only right or pervy ways.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Shit, I hoped the devs had forgotten about them
I mean I'm also starting to doubt Artical's competence, but forgetting someone who just appeared in last update on Eliette path is too much. And Maryen is not that far from Margarita, aside from her dark side, just much more shy, so why wishing her to be forgotten?

Jul 12, 2021
Well, first, if there is no any, why is Kendra still alive? Second, I spent quite some time searching where did I hear about this sisterly love thing, and right before admitting myself a schizo, finally found this line on Maryen path almost at the end.
View attachment 3824265
Wait...What "we" did? Is that a typo, or is that a hint that the father flashback was unreliable, that things aren't as they seem?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Wait...What "we" did? Is that a typo, or is that a hint that the father flashback was unreliable, that things aren't as they seem?
Most certainly a typo, Maryen did nothing against Keisiema. It's just another sad reminder of Artical's attitude towards his creation.
My "favourite" is still this one though.

screenshot0001.png
All of a sudden, player is the one who got in this situation. It just reeks of an "I don't care" attitude, destroying the comedy of the whole scene.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I mean I'm also starting to doubt Artical's competence, but forgetting someone who just appeared in last update on Eliette path is too much. And Maryen is not that far from Margarita, aside from her dark side, just much more shy, so why wishing her to be forgotten?
I wasn't talking about Maryen, I was talking about the hells bitches

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Most certainly a typo, Maryen did nothing against Keisiema. It's just another sad reminder of Artical's attitude towards his creation.
My "favourite" is still this one though.

View attachment 3825900
All of a sudden, player is the one who got in this situation. It just reeks of an "I don't care" attitude, destroying the comedy of the whole scene.
Most definitely, Artical just needs to shut down the project at this point… to many typos like this that just brk the Imersion … such a shame…:confused:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Most definitely, Artical just needs to shut down the project at this point… to many typos like this that just brk the Imersion … such a shame…:confused:
Joke all you want, but if this keeps going, it might actually be better to just close GG and focus on Nezumicon instead. For now we only have a terrible writing, but I'd like to you see you joking around if stories become trash.
I understand the mistakes, some lack of polishment, but at this point they prevent you from enjoying the story, like at Maryen's route. A new player might just get confused: "What do you mean WE did? Why is she saying that? Did I miss something?". This cannot be ignored. VN is 50% text. If text is bad - VN is 50% bad.

Last edited:

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Joke all you want, but if this keeps going, it might actually be better to just close GG and focus on Nezumicon instead. For now we only have a terrible writing, but I'd like to you see you joking around if stories become trash.
I understand the mistakes, some lack of polishment, but at this point they prevent you from enjoying the story, like at Maryen's route. A new player might just get confused: "What do you mean WE did? Why is she saying that? Did I miss something?". This cannot be ignored. VN is 50% text. If text is bad - VN is 50% bad.
1720862899819.gif

Aug 18, 2023
Despite all the flaws..., I think I'd rather take the VN where you are not simply skipping to get to the scenes because slice of life is a snooze..( 99% of the time ) and Nezumicon is obviously not even trying to be deep.
In an ideal world, Nezumicon wouldn't be a thing and it would simply be GG and side stories. Less content than Nezumicon+GG but better quality overall+more value for your money+still something for the people who like it "laid back" and want more of that than GG main has to offer..
But that means less money for us, its better for us to just push half-assed updates, after all these "fools!" will never stop paying
I dunno these devs just have a wayy to big scope by default(even for GG alone), and even if I enjoy Nezumicon...., Nezumicon is pretty much the self-inflicted reason (that we can see) on why GG's update quality has been declining.

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Yeah there's a saying, "A hunter of two rabbits catches neither." Though it's purely anecdotal, whenever I wanted to shift my focus from a project already in production, it was because I was either bored of it or wanted a change of pace, neither of which bodes well for GG.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes