4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
There's a simple answer for this. If pockets were to exist it wouldn't lead to all the sexual placements of the MC on the gts body to transport him

Reactions: robindarknes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know I've been thinking that the clothes on the giants are missing something too obvious that I just thought of. POCKETS

How come no giantess clothing creator came up with that idea, when we met Margarita she should have taken us in one, when Kive took the MC to the city she could have had one too, Croxille too because of her attitude, Elliete and Maryen will also serve them to help people. I'm surprised they are getting to the industrial revolution but having pockets is an alien thing.

Or maybe it was just the power of magic that got in the way of the pockets' destiny.
I think it's the same reason why real woman clothing usually lacks any pockets at all: Because yes.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Oh that, well for one the animals weren't sacred and the said abandoned camp was one by (possible) lycalis hunters aka the people stirring up the war. +She didn't exactly destroy it to let out steam, it was destroyed to make a fire to feed the MC+herself+keep them warm. That's quite compassionate I'd say.
Letting out steam was just a "fortunate" side effect.
Main reason, fortunate side effect, doesn't really matter. The dialogue between MC and Madea afterwards shows clearly that she was also doing it to feel better.

superdupersoup

Jun 23, 2023
Hey, do any of you look at Lajest/Heavenly size? He's a 3d giantess animator and I thinks he's a pretty good one. If any of you do he's got a really bad case of depression and I'm hoping if any of you are fans of his you can send some nice words towards him.

Jul 12, 2021
Hey, do any of you look at Lajest/Heavenly size? He's a 3d giantess animator and I thinks he's a pretty good one. If any of you do he's got a really bad case of depression and I'm hoping if any of you are fans of his you can send some nice words towards him.

Oh no, what's happened to him?

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Oh no, what's happened to him?
It looks like he just deleted his post. He was clearly super depressed. I remember the post of him going on about how nobody likes his work, which is a little odd because he had a poll asking if he should continue making animations the vast majority said yes. It's clearly the depression talking.

You can still comment on his home page

He still has his twitter too

Jul 12, 2021
I wonder if we'll ever get to a point where Maryen has enough of Kendra's shit and kills her. Maybe on the corruption path(Fitting, Maryen ends up killing her family, same as Kendra)

Apr 29, 2020
I wonder if we'll ever get to a point where Maryen has enough of Kendra's shit and kills her. Maybe on the corruption path(Fitting, Maryen ends up killing her family, same as Kendra)
I prefer to mold her sadism into a playful rough usage as opposed to going full on murder happy.
Nothing's hotter than a pacifist with a kinky side.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
Jul 22, 2021
It's more likely for Maryen to end up joining Kendra in the corruption route. If it did have an optional sororicide, I'd be all for it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I think that by the time Maryen turns into Neyram, Kendra will already be her close ally. Im sure that she will inspire her twisted sense of justice about normal sized people too, so crushing neutral territory won't bother Neyram at all. Unless Kendra dares to touch MC...

• Thinking Face
Jul 22, 2021
Might I ask what lead you to believe this?
Honestly I just can't see Maryen killing Kendra without both Maryen being very close to snapping and Kendra being an inch away from killing the MC. I doubt Kendra would do that while she's trying to corrupt Maryen, she's smart enough to not risk it ruining her progress.

I think that by the time Maryen turns into Neyram, Kendra will already be her close ally. Im sure that she will inspire her twisted sense of justice about normal sized people, so crushing neutral territory won't bother Neyram at all. Unless Kendra dares to touch MC...
Hahahah, are we going to be calling the evil side of Maryen, Neyram now?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes