4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
There is something that probably was unnoticed, but do you have any ideas what Croixelle meant when saying:
"I can skip meals for 4 or 5 days. Beyond that, it could be dangerous for those around me."
Does she gets blinded by the hunger and can't restrain herself from eating humans, or maybe her body involuntarily starts consuming mana from everyone around to replenish itself, thus killing its victims?

Last edited:
Aug 18, 2023
I don't remember where I saw this or if this is a lie, if that's the case please correct me, but if I'm not mistaken the reason the writer hasn't done anything with the water kingdom yet is because the underwater world is going to be Huge, with several kingdoms and characters. Artical will only start working with this part of the world when all or at least the majority of the current characters have their stories completed.
Yea I mean, even without the water kingdom. Let's say keep it for later to keep the game going when "the current kingdoms are done".
The current scope of the project and the things they are actively working on is already too much. The story moves forward at a snail pace, and the art consistency+quality is stupidly spotty. I may not be paying for the game month for month, but (I assume people on here for the most part aren't), it definitely is a major demotivator to truly be a subscriber.
Aside from the content that they deliver per update being small as well.

Aug 18, 2023
Like I said, despite giving a chunk of the story, I didn't like this update because of how poorly was it written, not for the story itself.
yeah what they did to Eliette the past two updates is criminal.
I honestly really liked Eliette's original new "style" I prefer it over the OG Eliette.
But this? First they drew a mix of Bevzy(slightly older sprite not latest)+Eliette, and now it's Vai'Klis's old sprite+Eliette. Are they experimenting? I feel like this should totally NOT be done in regular updates, but actually on the discord or a patreon image release and compare.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
I did see someone on Twitter expressing their concern about some of this to the devs even suggesting taking some time to iron things out. And they basically went: no. They said that they need to keep people convinced to support and that's fair but, you know

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I did see someone on Twitter expressing their concern about some of this to the devs even suggesting taking some time to iron things out. And they basically went: no. They said that they need to keep people convinced to support and that's fair but, you know
Here we are, quantity over quiality is their choice... Welp, I guess it's not for long before this project drowns in on itself.

Aug 18, 2023
That's the scene:
Oh that, well for one the animals weren't sacred and the said abandoned camp was one by (possible) lycalis hunters aka the people stirring up the war. +She didn't exactly destroy it to let out steam, it was destroyed to make a fire to feed the MC+herself+keep them warm. That's quite compassionate I'd say.
Letting out steam was just a "fortunate" side effect.

Alternation62

Mar 7, 2019
lazy walkthrough mod

Sooo I decided to give this game a shot, but man no walkthrough :(
chiliman123 's graciously made a walkthrough pdf -- I do recommend you download it so you can see up ahead.
I wanted it inline, because I find it breaks game flow if I'm always alt+tab , so I whipped this up and thought others might enjoy it.

[WILL UPDATE MOD SOON]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Note: I've included the PDF in the zip. The PDF just outlines the paths, hopefully its clear.
I added the devs code in the bottom so you can search code if you wanna see triggers.

If you notice any mistakes, please tag me and I'll try to fix ASAP.

Download
F95 -

Made to be used in conjunction with chiliman123's walkthrough linked above.
Are there plans to continue this?

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Nah, that's what is has truly in common with One Piece, it will never end.
Except one piece is actually ending and putting up the final act, from what I can tell of the current chapters.

This game, on the other hand? If the devs are stupid enough to give, say, Ruvna (the bear giantess from Lycalis) her own route as the patreons asked for a mommydom giantess or whatever, it'll be stuck in development hell until two piece, the sequel to one piece, ends.

I'm putting my bets on nezumicon, it's far more consistent than this.

Apr 29, 2020
Except one piece is actually ending and putting up the final act, from what I can tell of the current chapters.

This game, on the other hand? If the devs are stupid enough to give, say, Ruvna (the bear giantess from Lycalis) her own route as the patreons asked for a mommydom giantess or whatever, it'll be stuck in development hell until two piece, the sequel to one piece, ends.

Speaking of, is no one on that thread gonna be a hero with it's latest update?

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

One piece has been going on for almost three decades, you know.

And if the devs choose to do things that way, so be it. It's their game, after all.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
There is something that probably was unnoticed, but do you have any ideas what Croixelle meant when saying:
"I can skip meals for 4 or 5 days. Beyond that, it could be dangerous for those around me."
Does she gets blinded by the hunger and can't restrain herself from eating humans, or maybe her body involuntarily starts consuming mana from everyone around to replenish itself, thus killing its victims?
...Huh. That is curious foreshadowing.

Perhaps her species is more of a predator.

Feb 22, 2024
You know I've been thinking that the clothes on the giants are missing something too obvious that I just thought of. POCKETS

How come no giantess clothing creator came up with that idea, when we met Margarita she should have taken us in one, when Kive took the MC to the city she could have had one too, Croxille too because of her attitude, Elliete and Maryen will also serve them to help people. I'm surprised they are getting to the industrial revolution but having pockets is an alien thing.

Or maybe it was just the power of magic that got in the way of the pockets' destiny.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes