4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Jul 12, 2021
Agreed. Denying like that sounds more like an attempt of serf-persuasion than assuring answer.
Well yeah, she is insecure. I still believe if she goes down the corruption path, she will agree with Kendra that murdering is the right call, and to demonstrate, she'll start with her. Ignoring that, she seems pretty sensitive regarding the whole purification armies issue.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Well yeah, she is insecure. I still believe if she goes down the corruption path, she will agree with Kendra that murdering is the right call, and to demonstrate, she'll start with her. Ignoring that, she seems pretty sensitive regarding the whole purification armies issue.
Nah, the only way she would try to hurt or even kill Kendra is when Kendra trys to hurt the MC.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I still believe if she goes down the corruption path, she will agree with Kendra that murdering is the right call, and to demonstrate, she'll start with her.
Well, I guess it might be the case, however such outcome undermines the whole sisterly love idea of Maryen. If corruption destroys her own self that much, nobody will be safe anymore, not even MC. Neyram will become a one woman purification army led by desire to kill covered with vanity and false judgment.
It would be kinda funny if at that moment the game would count how many "wrong" moves did player do with Neyram to decide whether MC will die or not.
But, remembering what path have Artical chosen for development, it's very unlikely for something like that to be done. Without time and motivation the story will detoriate into a blank, straightforward scenario, which is probably going to happen real soon.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Well, I guess it might be the case, however such outcome undermines the whole sisterly love idea of Maryen. If corruption destroys her own self that much, nobody will be safe anymore, not even MC. Neyram will become a one woman purification army led by desire to kill covered with vanity and false judgment.
It would be kinda funny if at that moment the game would count how many "wrong" moves did player do with Neyram to decide whether MC will die or not.
But, remembering what path have Artical chosen for development, it's very unlikely for something like that to be done. Without time and motivation the story will detoriate into a blank, straightforward scenario, which is probably going to happen real soon.
Fair enough. Care to go into depth regarding her whole sisterly love thing?

Apr 29, 2020
Is there no hero to share the latest Nezumicon update either here or the thread of the same name?
Clarice is involved and some of us like the funny dynamic of half praising and half making fun of her big ol cat but.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Changing the subject, any guess who will get an update? I wish they continue with the war routes, especially Regina and Madea
Probably a couple Homaspernians. We haven't seen some of them for quite a while now.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Is there no hero to share the latest Nezumicon update either here or the thread of the same name?
Clarice is involved and some of us like the funny dynamic of half praising and half making fun of her big ol cat but.
Haha I do that too, but yeah it is taking a long time for the update to appear here. I check kemono everyday but lately it isn't being too helpful with any games updates

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
Shit, I hoped the devs had forgotten about them
Just you wait, it'll be Nyxmay and Vai'Klis probs. Likely Nyx, she's the wet dream of every DA/Wattpad/GW lurker that this game has as she can torment and squish MC, and revive him with the soul link as many times as required.
Like imagine if the other badly made RPGM games featuring cruel giantesses had a mechanic like this that allowed you to keep playing a death scene and revive your character canonically, without a game over. Bonus points if the giantess is actually kind but with a sadistic front like Nyxmay.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
I don't have a problem with Vai, she is the flower in the middle of the swamp. I prefer other characters to get an update before her but I am okay if she gets one. Nyx no so much....
Agreed, Vai'Klis and Evalin's story (regardless of whether the nun gets a route or nah) are the two things I look forward to in this game due to the soulslike character vibes with both of them.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
List of routes, ordered by the last time they were updated:

-Late June: Margarita and Eliette.

-Mid June: Sheina and Castle of Timfalme.

-Late May: Croixelle.

-Mid May: Regina, Bezvalliene and Makla.

-Late April: Madea and Vai'klis.

-Mid April: Kive and Pyeka.

-Mid March: Diula, Yakku and Nyxmay.

-Late February: Vai'klis and Naya.

-Mid February: Maryen and Kendra.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Fair enough. Care to go into depth regarding her whole sisterly love thing?
Well, first, if there is no any, why is Kendra still alive? Second, I spent quite some time searching where did I hear about this sisterly love thing, and right before admitting myself a schizo, finally found this line on Maryen path almost at the end.
IMG_20240712_164031.jpg

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes