4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I have no long speech this time, as I have just noticed the update after a long day of labor and wish to seek respite. Please enjoy.

"Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

• Main route extended: Maryen
  • Main route extended: Kendra
  • Main route extended: Yakuu
  • 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)"
Nooooooooo I arrive late, the links don't work anymore. Can anyone re-upload them?

colifa

Dec 16, 2019
I have no long speech this time, as I have just noticed the update after a long day of labor and wish to seek respite. Please enjoy.

"Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

• Main route extended: Maryen
  • Main route extended: Kendra
  • Main route extended: Yakuu
  • 3 New illustrated scenes (15 variations)"
link down

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Boo hoo hoo, too bad I totally did not download it before link died. If only I could've uploaded it to my mega and share with everyone, but I was too busy being negative about dev's objective f*ckups :cry:
That's Petty as hell. So because I make a joke about how you've been doing nothing but piss and moan about how you think the devs don't care anymore you have to keep it from everyone?

That's some Phil Fish shit right there.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Boo hoo hoo, too bad I totally did not download it before link died. If only I could've uploaded it to my mega and share with everyone, but I was too busy being negative about dev's objective f*ckups :cry:
I mean, look complaining is alright and in GG's case mostly justified. BUT that's 95% of what you do here, makes one wonder why you even still bother with this game.

superdupersoup

Jun 23, 2023
This level of pettiness reminds me of a time when my middle school teacher would keep the whole class from leaving because one of the problem students ate her mints. Collective punishment is bullshit and so are you.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
This level of pettiness reminds me of a time when my middle school teacher would keep the whole class from leaving because one of the problem students ate her mints. Collective punishment is bullshit and so are you.
Whoah, chill, i was just showing off my negativity.
I'll post link here as soon as I upload it.
upd: nvm, someone already did.

Last edited:

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
First of all, that's objectively wrong.
Second, if there was nothing to complain about, I wouldn't be.
There are things to complain about, it's just it won't do any good the only thing that could bring change is actual costumers complaining. Since, that would lose them money. But that won't happen anytime soon, because they basically have no competition in this niche.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes