4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Whose route do you think will get updated by the end of the month?
Probably the Kendra/Nyxmay/Val'Klis triple route or Pyeka and Yakuu.
That is if we count the time in between updates, it should be pretty close to their turn.
But with Patreons supporter pitching in for one character to be basically included, I wouldn't be surprised if it gave Eliette some privileges again.

I guess it's a matter of "wait and see" for now. There's so many characters who need an update or have not been used in quite some time (Thinking of you, giant fish lady and most guest characters that aren't Ryis).

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
That is if we count the time in between updates, it should be pretty close to their turn.
But with Patreons supporter pitching in for one character to be basically included, I wouldn't be surprised if it gave Eliette some privileges again.

I guess it's a matter of "wait and see" for now. There's so many characters who need an update or have not been used in quite some time (Thinking of you, giant fish lady and most guest characters that aren't Ryis).
I think that the guest characters will hardly ever get another update, since they already said that they want to focus on finishing the game.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
I think that the guest characters will hardly ever get another update, since they already said that they want to focus on finishing the game.
Yeah, ever since that announcement, I think we got two Ryis updates and one Haramunia update.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Yeah, ever since that announcement, I think we got two Ryis updates and one Haramunia update.
If I'm not wrong, those were the guest updates that were already scheduled before hand; but are the last ones for the foreseeable future. Main characters from now on.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019

Synanla won't be getting updates for a while; they want to focus on the existing kingdoms before moving to the underwater ones.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Whose route do you think will get updated by the end of the month?
Perhaps they will try and keep at least one update to each kingdom every one/two months. If I had to rotate content production, that's how I'd do it.

Next update is most likely at least one character from Homaspernia.

Apr 29, 2020
Would be neat if for the next Margarita expansion would include a shared dream sequence where Margarita appeared to be the same height or at least human sized and she describes how if she wasn't a giantess, she would do a lot more for her beloved than just use her biggest assets, something like this; 1684859376325.png
Sounds taboo for a Femdom game that's entirely giantess themed but it's a dream so it should be an exception, just this once.

Reactions: colifa

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Would be neat if for the next Margarita expansion would include a shared dream sequence where Margarita appeared to be the same height or at least human sized and she describes how if she wasn't a giantess, she would do a lot more for her beloved than just use her biggest assets, something like this; View attachment 2643929
Sounds taboo for a Femdom game that's entirely giantess themed but it's a dream so it should be an exception, just this once.
What game is this?

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021

In the recent Ask me Anything stream they said the matriarch and the underwater kingdoms won’t be implemented for awhile since they want to focus on the established characters!! But they did say the underwater kingdom(s) will be like an entirely new world with alot of new characters that’ll be even bigger!

There will be no guest character updates for the foreseeable future, they want to make more content for establishing characters and then introduce new characters and their story routes in the future

Also the two character updates at the end of each month are sponsored by the people of Patreon… which means that it could be any character… I know which two characters are getting updated :devilish: But I can’t say them here…
Hope this helps!!

Last edited:

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Pyeka and Yakuu, not my favorites ones, Pyeka is a fucking opportunist and a lier and Yakuu... well I don't think I need to saw more, the only good thing that I can say is that maybe Yakuu is slowly starting to like the MC (very very very slowly)

Reactions: milidornaela

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Pyeka and Yakuu, not my favorites ones, Pyeka is a fucking opportunist and a lier and Yakuu... well I don't think I need to saw more, the only good thing that I can say is that maybe Yakuu is slowly starting to like the MC (very very very slowly)
Yakuu and Pyeka are indeed an interesting combo… but they do get a lot of love… who knows when we’ll see them next tho…
Where do they hold their streams?
Whenever they stream it’s on their discord but there’s no set date for the next AmA…

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Yakuu and Pyeka are indeed an interesting combo… but they do get a lot of love… who knows when we’ll see them next tho…

Whenever they stream it’s on their discord but there’s no set date for the next AmA…
Ah, their private Discord. Patreon exclusive benefit.

A bad time to be poor and unemployed.

Anyway, back to the Game. I like Pyeka; she seems like an interesting character.

Yakuu... Not so much. She's not my type.

Reactions: Silver_Crow117

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
Ah, their private Discord. Patreon exclusive benefit.

A bad time to be poor and unemployed.

Anyway, back to the Game. I like Pyeka; she seems like an interesting character.

Yakuu... Not so much. She's not my type.
That’s all right! Feedback is greatly appreciated! Some girls are a hit or Miss, it just depends on someone’s preferences!! If I may ask, who’s your favorite so far!!

Silver_Crow117

Oct 12, 2021
I didn't like Yakuu at first but in recent updates she got more interesting. Pyeka is definitely something... But I like her cheerful personality.
The same was with Naya, a lot of people didn’t like her when she first was introduced but as she got more content people started to like her more!! I hope that’s the case with Yakuu, she is my favorite hahaha… which Girl is your favorite if I may ask?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes