4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, I want to see more actual dating here. So far we only got Margarita and Bez.

I think... (I'm not caught up on everyone yet)

I don't think Bez has officially called MC her boyfriend yet but I'd say it's implied by this point.
Maybe the next one is Madea, but I am not sure since the war is around the corner

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I definitely think this is the beginning of her redemption path. This whole time Kendra has repeatedly stated how tinies are insects and don't deserve to live, but now after accidentally killing the MC she's immediately starts saving his life. What's happening to Kendra is the exact opposite of what's happening to Maryen so I'm looking forward to how her route will be from here on. Maybe the MC will start poking at Kendra as to why she saved him despite saying that tinies, including him, are worthless insects? Definitely could set up a tsundere-ish vibe for Kendra.
Mmm I don't think she will fall in the tsundere type, her character isn't fit for that. Maybe she slowly starts to feel the same love for the MC that she felt for her father and base on that, she starts to slowly change her attitude towards normal size people

Last edited:

OhNoLilBro

Oct 5, 2023
Yeah when you start to mess around with the user persona and the settings of the bot, it kinda breaks and starts going wild
The oddly-phrased text was occurring before I made any modifications (empty user persona). It may just have something to do with the Nephra 8B model I was using though. I've seen similar behavior with other characters using that model. When I was writing a prompt for a Naya character, it felt like that model had a tendency to sometimes hyper-exaggerate her behavior.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes