4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Gothicork

Aug 12, 2018
0.3.27 We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

NEW CONTENT
- Main route extended: Eliette (Sponsored by Nergan)
- Guest character route extended: Riys
- 2 New illustrated scenes (10 variations)
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

(God bless the anonymous and his link)

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES
- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.
- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.
- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content.

THANK YOU

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Windows link
Mac link
NEW CONTENT
UPGRADES
- Texts and bugs fixes
IMPORTANT NOTES

wait, if you did not find the update, then how did you find someone who did?

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Ooohh I see that you have a network of contacts (wink).
btw, I really like how the story with Riys is advancing.

btw x2, the update of Eliette felt kinda short, but it is great seeing how she and the mc are slowly growing closer <3

Dragones777

Feb 21, 2023
Can someone make 0.3.27 work for android? I have tried it myself, but dosen't work for me. So can someone try to make it work for android to?

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
Anyone know how wto unlock those picture in the new update? (Eliette) View attachment 2461442
Those 2 scenes unlock if you always tried to choose to show a more caring side (showing that the mc has a good heart and that worries a lot for Eliette) instead of flirting and saying lewd things that made her feel embarrased or awkward (despite seeing that she never gets angry and smiles, which can be confusing I admit). Basically, do not choose any lewd options and try to confort her every time posible.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes