4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Sonofabi-
Looks like Naya, and subsequently Lycalians as a whole, were not wrong in their issues regarding Viridician's and pretending to be kinder than they are. And just when I began trusting Regina...
Can't have shit in Lamidania.
Well it sure would've been too much to start wars on mere suspicions, am I right? There might be more dark secrets about Viridice that we may not know about yet. The most recent confilct, however, is still a product of old grudges and lack of civility from Lycalis.
Also I kinda blame MC for Regina's behaviour, he played his role in her decision to go violent. I'd say his "logical" words of a third party gave some subconcious excuses for Regina. As if at first she was doubtful about violent ways, but here, a non-biased person said that it's fine, so maybe it is.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Frfr. I think the only "good people" are uhhhhhhh. I'll come back to you on that one
Okay let's see...
Um...
Viridice? Diula is kind of slow-witted, but not good either.
Lycalis? Madea? She is good, right?
Homaspernia? Vai'Klis is a shining light in the world of darkness.
Keisiema? Eliette and Bezvalienne.
Timfalme? Croixelle is a tsundere, but sweet.

Of course it's sad to lose in numbers, but there still are good persons out there... At least that's what I think.

Apr 29, 2020
Some of you guys are forgetting that the whole point on Regina's route was to influence how she should approach that war as either a Pacifist who doesn't want to cause any meaningles conflict where the number of deaths are high or an awakened sense of neutral justice where only the "good people" live while the "bad people" are sentenced to death.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Some of you guys are forgetting that the whole point on Regina's route was to influence how she should approach that war as either a Pacifist who doesn't want to cause any meaningles conflict where the number of deaths are high or an awakened sense of neutral justice where only the "good people" live while the "bad people" are sentenced to death.
A bit exaggerated, but yes, yet we were discussing a different thing, and that is how Regina influences on MC and his mind, not the whole confilct.
Also Regina's motives are more about vengeance, not about good or bad. She approached to it as the revenge and punishment for what Lycalis did to Viridice. You know, collective responsibility and stuff.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes