4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Squirming Naga

Formerly 'Squirming_Naga'
Jan 13, 2024
I have zero desire to netori that dad guy
Ok, and?
I wasn't refering to anything specific. I more so had a previous implication that margarita made in mind, where she says you MUST eat her mothers food or she might do something bad. (Or something like that)

I agree that ntr sucks though, if that was your point.

Squirming Naga

Jan 13, 2024
I don't recall her saying that on the loyalty route, sounds like you may have been straying already.
I tried a bunch of routes so that has nothing to do with it. And why would it matter?

It's when she talks about her parents visiting, and she makes a remark along the lines of "Make sure you eat everything my mother serves on your plate, or..."
I don't think she specified anything, but given the context of the game it'd be weird for the dev to not follow up on it.

Squirming Naga

Jan 13, 2024

Squirming Naga

Jan 13, 2024
From what I know, Margarita is not into vore, so it would be surprising to actually meet it during her route. She ususally just crush MC to death "unintentionally".
Oh sure, but there's more than one way to do it. (i don't actually like the yandere stuff, it's very boring to me)
Given the slight focus on food her character route has (her owning a tavern, eating and complementing her cooking on several occasions if i recall correctly), unaware would be perfect. The MC falling into a plate of food or such.
Same for that dull-minded bull-girl that visited, or whatever she was.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Ok, and?
I wasn't refering to anything specific. I more so had a previous implication that margarita made in mind, where she says you MUST eat her mothers food or she might do something bad. (Or something like that)

I agree that ntr sucks though, if that was your point.
Oh yeah more content with the parents would be top comf. The "me and my girlfriend" stuff with Margarita is very cute.
But yeah that was my point.

Squirming Naga

Jan 13, 2024
I mean to me that would be comf too x)
:- )

For me, no death would be a requirement for comfy...
Shame that there's not even an option to ask margarita for vore, even if it would not be in-character for her to say yes.
The dev is really bad with providing dialogue options in general... First meeting the bee lady comes to mind, and her joke about having MC for breakfast.
"Please do."

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
:- )

For me, no death would be a requirement for comfy...
Shame that there's not even an option to ask margarita for vore, even if it would not be in-character for her to say yes.
The dev is really bad with providing dialogue options in general... First meeting the bee lady comes to mind, and her joke about having MC for breakfast.
"Please do."
Yeah that's fair. I haven't had a particularly hard time navigating the dialogue though, so even when there's real danger, it's very few times I have got an unexpected death.
So even if Margarita were to be "Enjoy it or death" I would have no doubts I'd come out alive, so still comf.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes