4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Sirsresly

Mar 13, 2019
It shan't. Enjoy, my bretheren.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the new version.

We hope that you enjoy it! ( ̄▽ ̄)

Windows link

Mac link

NEW CONTENT

• Main route extended: Regina (Sponsored by Altimos)
  • Main route extended: Madea (Sponsored by Patsika)
  • 2 New illustrated scenes (11 variations)
UPGRADES

• Texts and bugs fixes
GENERAL NOTES

- At some points, the game could crash if you use old saved games from previous versions. If that happens, start a new game and skip seen texts with "Ctrl" until you reach the new content.

- Some antivirus will show a false positive or delete the .exe file. You can safely white-list the game.

- Remember that the game has lots of story/dialog variations depending on your choices, so we highly recommend to keep the "skip Unseen Text" disabled (white) under the Skip options, otherwise, you'll miss a lot of content
I Kneel

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I love it when heroes don't make us wait days on end!
The side effect though is that link dies from time to time. Also if we keep calling it, Artical might actually start working on anti-piracy, and that will be the end basically.
I'd suggest that just one person downloads the game, reuploads it to mega or mediafire, or whatever and then posts it here.

Rodri 0496

Oct 3, 2018
It does not allow me to download it because of Mega limitation to download; it downloads almost everything and then it stops because of a limit for download or something like that

Aug 18, 2023
We could say this was the update of "the calm before the storm"
the wars got me both excited, and dreading because I know we might get an update with 0 illustrations and how it will probably be milked. Or who knows maybe something atrocious will happen and the "third party"(that may or may not have caused the war) does something that forces the queen to intervene.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
It does not allow me to download it because of Mega limitation to download; it downloads almost everything and then it stops because of a limit for download or something like that
MEGA does have a limit in certain zones. You either wait a few hours for the limit to reset and the download to continue (which implies keeping the page open), or wait for a compressed version/a link to another site to be shared here.

Apr 1, 2021
mega has been acting really strange for me lately, it would stop the download at random moments, and it would not budge at all forcing me to start a new download, and it kept on happening, I waited a couple hours and the download didn't move a bit.
so I kept on trying to download the zip but now mega is telling me I have reached a download limit for today.
sooo... if anyone would be really kind and upload the zip on a different site I would be real grateful

verdammen

Apr 23, 2021
mega has been acting really strange for me lately, it would stop the download at random moments, and it would not budge at all forcing me to start a new download, and it kept on happening, I waited a couple hours and the download didn't move a bit.
so I kept on trying to download the zip but now mega is telling me I have reached a download limit for today.
sooo... if anyone would be really kind and upload the zip on a different site I would be real grateful
Why not reload the page?

Sometimes I have a similair problem with big files
So what I do is, I reload the page and restart the download again.
And it restarts from where it stopped so it's not like I'm downloading the whole thing again.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Previous Regina update was important due to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My guess is that, because the war update is gonna be a very important one, the devs are delaying it to make sure it comes out as best as they can do it. I think they want to make an update with a lot of art, displaying how the war is seen from each side (at least thats what I want)

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
My guess is that, because the war update is gonna be a very important one, the devs are delaying it to make sure it comes out as best as they can do it. I think they want to make an update with a lot of art, displaying how the war is seen from each side (at least thats what I want)
That's pretty optimistic.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Am I the only one that feels madea may have a split path type thing? I mean how will they incorporate the trio (+MC) doing the do and whatever other thing madea would do when she says no. Unless they don't do anything with it, which I wouldn't be surprised. Also Regina confused me on the war thing she talks about punishing and all that and she is being more dominant and stuff but the game makes it seem no different than how she usually acts, she just seems more sex powered if you will.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Am I the only one that feels madea may have a split path type thing? I mean how will they incorporate the trio (+MC) doing the do and whatever other thing madea would do when she says no. Unless they don't do anything with it, which I wouldn't be surprised. Also Regina confused me on the war thing she talks about punishing and all that and she is being more dominant and stuff but the game makes it seem no different than how she usually acts, she just seems more sex powered if you will.
Please, next time you discuss things from most recent update, use spoilers. I'm still not done with Regina route.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes