4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Does the MC secretly hate being treated like a pet by most of the giantessess in the game?
I think that might depend on the choices you take for each route, like if you choose to submit to Yakuu or continue to defy her. I'm not completely sure, does anybody have any screenshots of dialogue from the MC saying if he hates being treated like a pet?

Jul 12, 2021
I think that might depend on the choices you take for each route, like if you choose to submit to Yakuu or continue to defy her. I'm not completely sure, does anybody have any screenshots of dialogue from the MC saying if he hates being treated like a pet?
The numerous times he makes this observation about people, as well as the tone of it in spite of the relatively safe events around him gave me the idea.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Does the MC secretly hate being treated like a pet by most of the giantessess in the game?
It was shown sometimes, but surely it's not the trend. The biggest concern from MC about it that I remember was on Keisiema path. One of the lines there was "I'm not that weak you know?". I'm not sure however, why is he humiliated from it. He has no memories, with what does he compare such treatment to tell if it's humiliating? More importantly, from where did he take knowledge about good and bad, what forms his moral compass? Okay, this topic makes me asking hard questions to myself...
I'd say he kinda hates it only when he is allowed to. Doubt he would have any time to think about how sucks it is to be as a pet in places like Homaspernia lol.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes