4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Someone understands. And yes I know don't judge by it's cover. I enjoy the game and don't have that many gripes with it. Unlike other people

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Well yeah she kinda did that, but you get mutiple chances to get out of her route. She doesn't force you to stay with her if you don't want to
Not multiple. There is only one that will lead you to Kive route, all others will just end with death. And I mean yeah, she doesn't put you in chains or anything, but any being with conscience would have problems saying no to her. The way she treats MC gets him into an emotional prison with the fear of breaking her heart. I understand that she's not fully aware of doing so, but still.

Reactions: BlackWaltersFedora

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Heh it would be cool to have an RPG version of the game, with the MC walking around along the giantess. It could be really good in my opinion, sorta like Monster Girl Quest, combining RPG and VN
You couldn't win even the first tutorial fight lol, enemies are too strong.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
You couldn't win even the first tutorial fight lol, enemies are too strong.
Yeah but it would be nice to be able to walk around, for example, Timfalme and interact with npcs (giantess and normal size people). Each character with their own model of RPG maker, it could be really nice. And well for the part of the fights, since the MC is always (not always but mostly of the time) around at least 1 giantess, the fights could be from the perspective of the giantess.

Reactions: skinnyj69

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Yeah but it would be nice to be able to walk around, for example, Timfalme and interact with npcs (giantess and normal size people). Each character with their own model of RPG maker, it could be really nice. And well for the part of the fights, since the MC is always (not always but mostly of the time) around at least 1 giantess, the fights could be from the perspective of the giantess.
I see. Well, I believe you can do some of that in "Giantess of Abyss" game. Not sure if it's here on f95 though.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I played it before, but that game is pretty much abandoned. It is a shame that games like that one almost always get abandoned

Aug 18, 2023
Honestly im least excited for the war(even if I find the premise interesting and recognise the story telling potential),
I can already see it being dragged on for 50 years, I'm gonna say it right now, 1.5 years from now the war will still be going on. I wouldn't even be surprised if we don't even get an illustrated scene anymore in an update.

Aug 18, 2023
Not multiple. There is only one that will lead you to Kive route, all others will just end with death. And I mean yeah, she doesn't put you in chains or anything, but any being with conscience would have problems saying no to her. The way she treats MC gets him into an emotional prison with the fear of breaking her heart. I understand that she's not fully aware of doing so, but still.
True Fact right there.
I still remember Bezvy saying: "You better prepare yourself, because from now I will pour all my love at you". I think it sounds convincing as a love confession.
On a random sidenote, Bevzie's whole Flower confession "I will be by your side" thing is easily one of the best scenes in the game. In fact if her Route had an abrupt end right there and then I wouldn't have even been mad.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Honestly im least excited for the war(even if I find the premise interesting and recognise the story telling potential),
I can already see it being dragged on for 50 years, I'm gonna say it right now, 1.5 years from now the war will still be going on. I wouldn't even be surprised if we don't even get an illustrated scene anymore in an update.
I just wanted to have spicy times with large women! Make love not war!:cry:

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
I was going to make a hippie joke when it dawned on me. Would the GG characters know what hippies are? Like they are such a recent thing will they have their own name for it? Am I overthinking a game that barely takes itself seriously?

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Guys I have a theory...
A GAME THEORY!

Both sides of the war are clearly being played with even naya commenting the ones attacking viridice are exiled or just dressing like lycalis citizens, the people of viridice don't seem like the type to deface graves anyhow.
Now what would be the reason to start a war between lycalis and viridice other than making a distraction, or mayhaps have both sides weakening each other to swoop in and finish em off/get something...
That being said lets swap to another route:
Diula is currently following some kind of corruption leading her to hospenaria commenting it's affecting the plant life of the area, also weakening the "green magic" this could also somehow play inton the war as it would leave viridice a bit more vulnurable if the spread continues, not to mention it can also change some people such as a certain slug giantess, and may be having a small effect on Diula as well atm, judging by the fact that viridice seems to be near Hospenaria as something from there was affecting the plant life, also take into account a certain war that would leave viridice weakened, and lastly I ask to take into account a certain (kinda hot) snake giantess with a certain loyal cult presumably trying to rebuild an empire. certainly suspicious to say for certain.
I know what ur thinking "Say certain again" and I certainly will. For Certain.

But that's just a Theory...

A GAME THEORY!

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Guys I have a theory...
A GAME THEORY!

Both sides of the war are clearly being played with even naya commenting the ones attacking viridice are exiled or just dressing like lycalis citizens, the people of viridice don't seem like the type to deface graves anyhow.
Now what would be the reason to start a war between lycalis and viridice other than making a distraction, or mayhaps have both sides weakening each other to swoop in and finish em off/get something...
Diula is currently following some kind of corruption leading her to hospenaria commenting it's affecting the plant life of the area, also weakening the "green magic" this could also somehow play inton the war as it would leave viridice a bit more vulnurable if the spread continues, not to mention it can also change some people such as a certain slug giantess, and may be having a small effect on Diula as well atm, judging by the fact that viridice seems to be near Hospenaria as something from there was affecting the plant life, also take into account a certain war that would leave viridice weakened, and lastly I ask to take into account a certain (kinda hot) snake giantess with a certain loyal cult presumably trying to rebuild an empire. certainly suspicious to say for certain.

A GAME THEORY!
Oh my god.
You mean to tell me that Pykea's plan is to throw the other kingdoms into conflict so they won't be able to stop her from regaining her old empire back?
A false flag operation between Viridice and Lycalis;
Ignoring/Not announcing that the Guardian of Keisiema is in the Hell Kingdom, so she will lessen the corrupting influences and be able to operate against Yakuu(Her comment on Maryen's father's death shows she's sympathetic);
Kidnapping demonic citizens in a blatantly ilegal move to use as sacrifices in a dangerous ritual(It being done by cultists providing plausible deniability);
All that is well and good, but one variable that remains is Timfalme and the Queen...And I think I can hazard a guess on what she'd do. She would disguise her assests and cause a deepening resentment between the kingdom and its vampire/inhuman population using criminal groups, leading to riots, as well as potential conflict between Monarch and Daughter.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Guys I have a theory...
A GAME THEORY!

A GAME THEORY!
I think we already discussed something similar, about that exiled former guardian planning some "silly little mischief". I'm not sure if it will ever be found however. Too much text.

UPD: Found it

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
On a random sidenote, Bevzie's whole Flower confession "I will be by your side" thing is easily one of the best scenes in the game. In fact if her Route had an abrupt end right there and then I wouldn't have even been mad.
Yeah, one of the most emotional. I must say Artical is much better at drama than action scenes. His narrative form is really slow, he likes to explain stuff, even if sometimes it gets too far. It still fits drama quite well.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes