4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Yeah, I want to see more actual dating here. So far we only got Margarita and Bez.

I think... (I'm not caught up on everyone yet)

I don't think Bez has officially called MC her boyfriend yet but I'd say it's implied by this point.
Maybe the next one is Madea, but I am not sure since the war is around the corner

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
I definitely think this is the beginning of her redemption path. This whole time Kendra has repeatedly stated how tinies are insects and don't deserve to live, but now after accidentally killing the MC she's immediately starts saving his life. What's happening to Kendra is the exact opposite of what's happening to Maryen so I'm looking forward to how her route will be from here on. Maybe the MC will start poking at Kendra as to why she saved him despite saying that tinies, including him, are worthless insects? Definitely could set up a tsundere-ish vibe for Kendra.
Mmm I don't think she will fall in the tsundere type, her character isn't fit for that. Maybe she slowly starts to feel the same love for the MC that she felt for her father and base on that, she starts to slowly change her attitude towards normal size people

Last edited:

OhNoLilBro

Oct 5, 2023
Yeah when you start to mess around with the user persona and the settings of the bot, it kinda breaks and starts going wild
The oddly-phrased text was occurring before I made any modifications (empty user persona). It may just have something to do with the Nephra 8B model I was using though. I've seen similar behavior with other characters using that model. When I was writing a prompt for a Naya character, it felt like that model had a tendency to sometimes hyper-exaggerate her behavior.

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Mmm I don't think she will fall in the tsundere type, her character isn't fit for that. Maybe she slowly starts to feel the same love for the MC that she felt for her father and base on that, she starts to slowly change her attitude towards normal size people
Yeah, probably and i think she will also come to the conclusion that no normal sized person did anything to her, it was her Mother so why the hate against normal sized people.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
But none of them said that they love the other one. I would say that they just became a couple, and marriage is still far away since Bez has just started healing.

By the way, this update confirmed everything about purification armies, and now we know why Kendra did what she did. I also noticed that she is not trying to push/corrupt Maryen to the dark side, even though she would love to see it happening so they can be together.
I still remember Bezvy saying: "You better prepare yourself, because from now I will pour all my love at you". I think it sounds convincing as a love confession.

Reactions: robindarknes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You have to be an absolute idiot to cheat on someone that not only can kill you with just 1 finger but also someone as sweet as her
But then you remember that she is so sweet just because you said a thing about "destiny". Let's be completely honest, the way Margarita forced her relations with MC after the word "destiny" said just once may not be as evil as what Naya or Kendra do, but definetly not saint either. Even the game kinda agrees with that by giving a chance for MC to get out of these relations without... well, getting out of mortal plane. He will say "this is going too fast and I'm not sure about my feelings" and I agree with it.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
You know, all this stuff about the war makes me think. About the cover art in the main menu, it has a way different feeling than the game itself. At least in my eyes, the cover gives the game a more RPG esque tone while the game is well. The game idk maybe it's just me but it feel it could've been more interesting

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know, all this stuff about the war makes me think. About the cover art in the main menu, it has a way different feeling than the game itself. At least in my eyes, the cover gives the game a more RPG esque tone while the game is well. The game idk maybe it's just me but it feel it could've been more interesting
And I think that we shouldn't judge book by its cover. The first version of it looked terrible, but look at the game now. And I'm not really sure that it will be "more interesting" if having this RPG aspect, whatever you mean by that term. It will just be different.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
But then you remember that she is so sweet just because you said a thing about "destiny". Let's be completely honest, the way Margarita forced her relations with MC after the word "destiny" said just once may not be as evil as what Naya or Kendra do, but definetly not saint either. Even the game kinda agrees with that by giving a chance for MC to get out of these relations without... well, getting out of mortal plane. He will say "this is going too fast and I'm not sure about my feelings" and I agree with it.
Well yeah she kinda did that, but you get mutiple chances to get out of her route. She doesn't force you to stay with her if you don't want to

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
The oddly-phrased text was occurring before I made any modifications (empty user persona). It may just have something to do with the Nephra 8B model I was using though. I've seen similar behavior with other characters using that model. When I was writing a prompt for a Naya character, it felt like that model had a tendency to sometimes hyper-exaggerate her behavior.
Well it is the free model so you can't expect much out of it

Reactions: OhNoLilBro

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
And I think that we shouldn't judge book by its cover. The first version of it looked terrible, but look at the game now. And I'm not really sure that it will be "more interesting" if having this RPG aspect, whatever you mean by that term. It will just be different.
Heh it would be cool to have an RPG version of the game, with the MC walking around along the giantess. It could be really good in my opinion, sorta like Monster Girl Quest, combining RPG and VN

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes