4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
All of the choices show ,,to be continued". The only difference is, when I help the guy trapped under her arm, there is a scene with a blue demon at the end and he says ,,I,m finally free" and starts laughing and after that I get the ,,to be continued scene". Is there some kind of ,,hero" or ,,villain" route like with Yakuu with different scenes or there is also Diula that has a route that they didnt conitnue till now.
Diula has a route that is unfinished if you tell her to wait, not sure why they wouldn't try to branch it onto the main one (Likely overlooked)

Idk much about the darker routes tho, usually stay away from sadistsville.

Joe ligma

Jan 17, 2022
Hey guys, I was bored and I mad Margarita in a ai page I found a while ago.

It isn't gonna be exactly like in the game and I don't know how well the ai is gonna "act" the character, but feel free to tell me your opinion, maybe I can improve it
It's a little too much in some areas, might have to hold it's hand a bit more

Jul 12, 2021
Alright folks be honest with me...Considering what we've seen in the last update, is it possible that Pykea might actually betray Yakuu? I mean think about it. While Pykea has said she plans to keep positive relations with Homaspernia, Yakuu wouldn't be fine with watching a very powerful person, whom she has known for a long time, and is also aware she knows Homaspernia inside out, leave her Guardian position as well as the Kingdom.

Reactions: robindarknes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I'll be honest, reading your what you said more carefully would be a death of me. I barely understood the part I could reply to.
They said that Maryen and Kendra apparently have a similar opinion of their mother.

At least when it comes to her ruthlessness with Homaspernians and Undead beings.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
So, it seems the devs just opened a subcribestar. Which means either of two things: they'll migrate to it for whatever reason or more options ig (or the most likely, more money)
Well, Patreon doesn't like very violent content or sexual acts with undead beings (Vai'klis and Makla in GG's case).

Perhaps the devs are preparing for a cancel. Once in a while Patreon cracks down on NSFW developers.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
They said that Maryen and Kendra apparently have a similar opinion of their mother.

At least when it comes to her ruthlessness with Homaspernians and Undead beings.
You mean they both have a similar opinion about their mother, more specifically, about her actions against the undead?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I made a very first version of my mod as a test for learning on how to work with Ren'Py files. Once again, I don't know if it's needed, and if not, just say it, so I may return to my idea of keeping the walkthrough updated (which will still take much time to catch up).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BEWARE: This mod breaks saves. For PC users it shouldn't be the problem, since everything saves to roaming folder, hence reinstalling the game will fix the issue (or you can just replace scripts.rpa file with one from an original archive), but joiplay users should be careful.
Install guide and changelog included.
Works only on Windows.

• Angry
Reactions: colifa

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
This last update was mostly meh for me, the only part that cause me interest is when in the end of Kendra's update, she starts to get worried because she hurt the MC. Maybe this is what marks the start of her redemption path

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2020
This last update was mostly meh for me, the only part that cause me interest is when in the end of Kendra's update, she starts to get worried because she hurt the MC. Maybe this is what marks the start of her redemption path
Really, no interest in Maryen nearly sitting on the MC? How can anyone not find that hot, especially with the conditioning on how she'd approach her sadism?

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Really, no interest in Maryen nearly sitting on the MC? How can anyone not find that hot, especially with the conditioning on how she'd approach her sadism?
Everytime I play her updates I find her character less and less interesting, she will always have this scenes where she tries to restrict herself but in the end, she do what she needs to calm her "desires". It is a little boring to me

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
It's really hard to tell why she acts like that though. It doesn't work as tsundere vibe, like Croixelle for example. Princess might have called MC idiot, worm, bug, etc., but she never actually meant it the way Kendra does, and would never intentionally hurt him.
Even if MC really made some switches flip in Kendra's head, it wasn't shown properly. Maybe Artical is pointing that Kendra really needed some time with her sister that badly, but there were 0 episodes of that showing. All the time you spent together were just her having a good time.

Last edited:

Fade567

Jun 8, 2021
Alright folks be honest with me...Considering what we've seen in the last update, is it possible that Pykea might actually betray Yakuu? I mean think about it. While Pykea has said she plans to keep positive relations with Homaspernia, Yakuu wouldn't be fine with watching a very powerful person, whom she has known for a long time, and is also aware she knows Homaspernia inside out, leave her Guardian position as well as the Kingdom.
This is something I can definitely see happening. For a guardian, Pyeka really doesn't seem to care about her duties. She focuses mainly on eating the MC, relaxing and building her cult. She's kind of like Naya to be honest. Her leaving homaspernia to focus solely on her cult seems like a matter of 'when' and not 'if'.

ELSCHNY

Jun 20, 2020
Does it kill you if you say "I cheated on you"?
Emm I don't know if the bot can "kill you", because that will make the chat "finish" in some way and I don't think the bot is prepared for that. But maybe I can make that she becomes a little more yandere if you make up a scenery in which you cheat on her. I will check it later

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes