4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Am I the only one that feels madea may have a split path type thing? I mean how will they incorporate the trio (+MC) doing the do and whatever other thing madea would do when she says no. Unless they don't do anything with it, which I wouldn't be surprised. Also Regina confused me on the war thing she talks about punishing and all that and she is being more dominant and stuff but the game makes it seem no different than how she usually acts, she just seems more sex powered if you will.
Madea has shown signs of a split a few updates ago. I see it as a path where she's tired of the pressure of her situation and starts to give in to her lust, and another where the PC starts to romance her, giving her the drive to keep going as she is.

Jul 12, 2021
Alright, looking at the recent updates I realized that Maryen has a consistent character flaw: Passivity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats whats interesting about dark side Maryen. It does not just make her asserative, but also reveals the well of suppresed frustration and anger she holds for people not taking her seriously and those who want to harm the few loved ones she has left.

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
Alright, looking at the recent updates I realized that Maryen has a consistent character flaw: Passivity.
Thats whats interesting about dark side Maryen. It does not just make her asserative, but also reveals the well of suppresed frustration and anger she holds for people not taking her seriously and those who want to harm the few loved ones she has left.
Well Neyram almost kills the MC without care sooo....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i don't know if this has been asked but can the gallory get like play the scene agian because i like to pick the scene's to see them again and mybe make it were the other scenes can be opened. with out haveing to replay to get bad choices

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
You know what? After you mentioned it, I started to wonder if that's the show of how grey Maryen is (all this red eye stuff), or just a bad way to lead her into situations that will move the story forward.
I agree about dark part of Maryen being one of the most interesting traits, however most of the scenes before Homaspernia visit where it shown itself look more like a writers mistakes in interpretation.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
New Regina update is just okay, same as Madea's. It was kinda funny to see Regina's mommy domination so straight forward, but that's mostly it. Nothing much told about the story as it goes on the background the same way it did for Madea. They really should stop thinking about sex for a minute and recall what is going on around them.

yilkin

nest half full type of bird
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GiantGuardians-0.3.61
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Giant Guardians [v0.3.61] [Giant Guardians] - Compressed

Win/Linux [194 MB]
- - - -

Mac [164 MB]
- - - -

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes