4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Hh6565

Jul 6, 2023
...Wait, are you getting 'to be continued' or 'are you dead' in that scene? Because those are different things
All of the choices show ,,to be continued". The only difference is, when I help the guy trapped under her arm, there is a scene with a blue demon at the end and he says ,,I,m finally free" and starts laughing and after that I get the ,,to be continued scene". Is there some kind of ,,hero" or ,,villain" route like with Yakuu with different scenes or there is also Diula that has a route that they didnt conitnue till now.

Hh6565

Jul 6, 2023
Maybe its just bugges because of the walkthrough mod. Irs possible that some files god mixed or something like that. I will try that route without the mod to see if its working.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
Latest Maryen/Kendra update is... a fucking fire. It's really long, well written and brings tons of the story, connecting the dots. I didn't really count, but there was like 2 or 3 typos, which is a great result.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
These updates are the reason why I love this game like in the first day I discovered it. Despite all the crap that Artical sometime does, generally the game is still great, which I mentioned in my review a long time ago. If I didn't like GG, I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing, complaining and arguing about it.
I wonder what is waiting for me in Yakuu's route thugh.
"If I were a bad demoman I wouldn't be sittin' her discussin it with ya now would I!?"

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
So, we finally know why Kendra hates her mother so more and that maryen isn't that different in her opinion of her mother than Kendra. Also seeing how the corruption path is going I guess we'll finally see a game over with maryen (no the the very first scenes don't count in my eyes). Also Kendra having a softer side eh? Interesting

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
So, we finally know why Kendra hates her mother so more and that maryen isn't that different in her opinion of her mother than Kendra. Also seeing how the corruption path is going I guess we'll finally see a game over with maryen (no the the very first scenes don't count in my eyes). Also Kendra having a softer side eh? Interesting
What do you mean Maryen isn't that different from her mother? She's the one who dismissed purification armies.
Also can't wait to meet Maryen on Vai'Klis route. I wonder how would that turn out considering her dark side and stuff.

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
So, it seems the devs just opened a subcribestar. Which means either of two things: they'll migrate to it for whatever reason or more options ig (or the most likely, more money)

Apr 8, 2022
So, it seems the devs just opened a subcribestar. Which means either of two things: they'll migrate to it for whatever reason or more options ig (or the most likely, more money)
Patreon is getting really bitchy about violent content and stuff. Awful platform tbh.

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Hahaha wtf, I didn't expect that, in her persona details I put that she is very gentle and caring. But as I said before, the bot does what it wants sometimes
Bots seem to think every giantess fetishist wants to get stepped on and melt in stomach acid. But, I don't blame it for thinking that way though...

Chumgum

Aug 28, 2022
Patreon is getting really bitchy about violent content and stuff. Awful platform tbh.
Oh goody it's like Tumblr all over again, eventually they'll add so many unreasonable restrictions and rules everyone will leave and they'll lose all relevance. When will they learn?

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes