4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Feb 22, 2024
I think Eliette's approval of the purification armies goes beyond just "uwu I'm so meek and shy I'm just gonna go along with what others say" given we saw her opinion on it with the poor undead (against his will) Dolores' son. I think it's more likely that she thinks all undead are that way, given that she's never been to Hornsperia (as far as we're aware). If I thought all undead were like Dolores' son, I'd support the purification armies too, viewing undead as slaves even in death.

That's the scary thing, being a slave in Hornsperia, not even death is a guarantee of freedom. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them, like Makla's especially see the MC become undead, and potentially against his will. Some undead certainly enjoy their new existence and that should be respected, but honestly, if the majority of undead are slaves, I think the Purification Armies were more justified than not.
that idea is credible, especially when you remember that Homaspernia may have "human" farms on its land.
that information made me hate Yakuu a little more.

Apr 8, 2022
If I had to take a wild guess at how the routes will all go into endgame is at the end the "mystery giantess" from the intro comes back to reclaim the MC and whatever girl he's with will have to fight to protect him and keep him from getting dragged off back to the cage rape hell.

Apr 8, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them, like Makla's especially see the MC become undead, and potentially against his will.
Technically in Nyxmay's route, he is undead. He's a corpse that is constantly being fed magic healing energy and will instantly turn into a ghoul if he ever leaves her vicinity.

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
I think Eliette's approval of the purification armies goes beyond just "uwu I'm so meek and shy I'm just gonna go along with what others say" given we saw her opinion on it with the poor undead (against his will) Dolores' son. I think it's more likely that she thinks all undead are that way, given that she's never been to Hornsperia (as far as we're aware). If I thought all undead were like Dolores' son, I'd support the purification armies too, viewing undead as slaves even in death.
I doubt she was being “moe” shy here. In fact, it’s not shyness or meekness at all. The current parts of Eliette’s route have shown her to be more serious and alert in making decisions. If you choose the “caveat” option in her route she quickly understands the MC’s feelings and tries to address his fear immediately.

Even then, she (and anybody) has her limits. Making a decision that impacts an intercontinental war against your worst enemy whilst you are one of the leaders is something that is to be taken very seriously. At some point, you will try to seek the counsel of others; this is applies a lot for Eliette as we’ve seen her do this even when serious. She also showed compassion to an undead and disliked violence, so it makes sense she’d ask for help.

I’m all in for the conspiracy theory that it was the nun who persuaded her to approve the invasion.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber

firednerve

Sep 5, 2022
If I had to take a wild guess at how the routes will all go into endgame is at the end the "mystery giantess" from the intro comes back to reclaim the MC and whatever girl he's with will have to fight to protect him and keep him from getting dragged off back to the cage rape hell.
I think it’s more so her plan to breed purebreds as giantesses go full horny for them and are easily influenced by them (see: the entire game).

why? I don’t know, only Malia knows.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Eliette is a good person, but it's her indecisiveness and lack of confidence that will be her downfall. It's the same with her current routes: depending on if she gets MC's approval she'll be confident and proceed with her plans, whatever they are.
Wait, so you say she's indecisive, but at the same time she'll stay confident and proceed with her plans even without MC's approval. I don't understand.

Also you really forgot Sheina? She and her route are more of a traveling/adventuring RPG setting, so it's understandable she ends up in fights. If it weren't for the devs I'd have thought her route was the canonical one due to how it's set up in the story with the meeting in Keisesma, the important figures you meet in her route, worldbuilding, and the fact that she's the only fully human giantess in the game (at least based on appearance).
Yeah, I forgot.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Let's not forget that Eliette is a descendant from literal heaven, which has it's own laws about life and death that she has to follow. Eliette's character is separated from it, there easily could be a cold-hearted or even rude angel on her place, nothing would change. She does follow her duties of freeing the undead, but not impose it like, apparently, purification armies did. The fact that she knows who live in the Hell kingdom but doesn't do any sort of crusades there means that she's okay with it unless the soul isn't suffering. If freeing them by force, the end would not justify the means.

Last edited:

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Madea? I highly doubt it considering how much they recognize each other's efforts on how they manage their respective kingdoms, but Naya? With how close she seemed to driving that stake to her heart before stopping herself from going through with it the first time, whether it's by her own realization or by the MC's actions, yeah I could see her not hesitating a second time depending on the choices that we made the MC take.
I wonder if Madea could forgive Regina after that.

Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Or maybe that mysterious person is like G-man from Half-life. Waiting in the shadows for a perfect moment to take MC away for her own businesses.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
That's the scary thing, being a slave in Hornsperia, not even death is a guarantee of freedom. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them, like Makla's especially see the MC become undead, and potentially against his will. Some undead certainly enjoy their new existence and that should be respected, but honestly, if the majority of undead are slaves, I think the Purification Armies were more justified than not.
At least we know that undead tend to lose their memory, so after enough time their state would technically be death. Eventually, what used to be a person will lose the last shard of what defined them as one, which will mark their second last day. After that it couldn't be bothered by their position anymore. It will be more like a mindless bio machine. A gruesome fate, yet better than an eternal suffer.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
What confuses me is why would Maryen's mom order her forces to kill Vai'Klis. At first I thought that she was at risk after becoming undead, which turned out to be the other way around. What was her motivation to kill a random alchemist in the Hell kingdom?

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
What confuses me is why would Maryen's mom order her forces to kill Vai'Klis. At first I thought that she was at risk after becoming undead, which turned out to be the other way around. What was her motivation to kill a random alchemist in the Hell kingdom?
I think the game set this up to show that Maryens Mom was actually pretty bad too.

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2024
Damn, when did she mention that?
i think i exaggerated what i understood, but after Nyxmay's first interaction in the story, kendra comes back after going to eat and implies that he was sweaty (after trying to run) but fat enough referring to the tiny guy. first going to eat already implies that they sell people as food and moreover that he is fat, in homaspernia where tiny people don't have enough advantages to live, made me raise an eyebrow.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes