4.90 star(s) 29 Votes
Aug 18, 2023
Agreed, I thought she might be into gentle vore or something with a harmless stomach full of honey when I first played the demo. Given what we’ve seen so far, Regina keeps her promises on lewdity (MC got sat on after the tease), so she might be referring to her honeypot stomach when she says that “she’ll trap the MC in a safe place next time“ if the MC stops her from attacking Naya in her route
more than enough time for that during the war...huh.

Reactions: LiberatedSaber
Aug 18, 2023
A random thing I noticed,
If you are passive to Regina, she becomes wayyy more assertive and dominating than if you actually try to romance her, I wonder why...,. especially in her newest scene. Maybe you being around her, in a supportive way helps her with her stress, and she overall becomes gentler and calmer. Who knows, random ramble.

Feb 22, 2024
There is a scene that left me thinking about Regina's new update. What I remember is that one of Regina's abilities was to be able to talk to birds

(this is what I remember from a scene in the past that she explains to us)

and in a current scene with no connectivity to the current situation, a group of birds land on her. ¿This is very suspicious or not?

Birel

Aug 31, 2022
I think it's just to show her connection to nature and beauty and all that. I'd be actually impressed and shocked if it was related to that line of dialogue from before. Giving artical's track tecord

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
A random thing I noticed,
If you are passive to Regina, she becomes wayyy more assertive and dominating than if you actually try to romance her, I wonder why...,. especially in her newest scene. Maybe you being around her, in a supportive way helps her with her stress, and she overall becomes gentler and calmer. Who knows, random ramble.
Does she? Why haven't I tried that earlier. Also by more passive you don't mean "bad" choices to reduce her interest, right?

confusedreamer

Formerly 'firednerve'
Sep 5, 2022
Does she? Why haven't I tried that earlier. Also by more passive you don't mean "bad" choices to reduce her interest, right?
To my knowledge, to get the option where she breast-smothers MC after growing bigger you have to show some disobedience and perversion to what she say before, and it will also allow you to stop her from attacking Naya later (which in turn leads to her saying that she'll trap MC somewhere safe next time she fights so he won't interfere).

killatopak

May 26, 2018
Just started the game and looked at the walkthrough pdf.

Damn this game is huge. I just wish the guide had like a step by step way to get all paths with the least amount of replay. I just met Shein and already there's like 3-4 huge decision that splits your path. There's like more than a dozen girls judging by the gallery names. Honestly, I'm overwhelmed with the amount of variables I need to take account of.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Just started the game and looked at the walkthrough pdf.

Damn this game is huge. I just wish the guide had like a step by step way to get all paths with the least amount of replay. I just met Shein and already there's like 3-4 huge decision that splits your path. There's like more than a dozen girls judging by the gallery names. Honestly, I'm overwhelmed with the amount of variables I need to take account of.
Yeah I'm not certain how many times I had to start over to get every path, but it's wasn't that bad IIRC.
This is why I posted that "why can't I hold all these save games" meme a while back. https://f95zone.to/threads/giant-guardians-v0-3-61-giant-guardians.72480/post-12641669

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
To my knowledge, to get the option where she breast-smothers MC after growing bigger you have to show some disobedience and perversion to what she say before, and it will also allow you to stop her from attacking Naya later (which in turn leads to her saying that she'll trap MC somewhere safe next time she fights so he won't interfere).
Yeah, I've gone through all other paths on Regina route, I must say I got baited a bit. In the end, the only thing that changed is if you do "wrong", you'll get deeper inside in the last cg. Also to sleep under her in a scene you mentioned you must play trust with her instead, otherwise MC will be too scared to do that. And to make her prevent attacking Naya you must do brave and trusty, also tell that maybe there is another way.
I also noticed that in the last scenes we can't go scaredy cat anymore. There is simply no option, and it really sucks. What was the point of all this being afraid path throughout the route if it just vanishes in the end? Was it all about that one choice to confront Regina during fight with Naya or what?

UPD: never mind, that line keeps going if you choose to agree about war. Kind of vague, but at least Artical did not completely abandon it. I still wish to keep on about all this giantess trauma, even if it slowly turns into MC's masochistic fetish. Fun fact, that might be the only route in which the one who gets brainwashed is MC.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Yeah, I've gone through all other paths on Regina route, I must say I got baited a bit. In the end, the only thing that changed is if you do "wrong", you'll get deeper inside in the last cg. Also to sleep under her in a scene you mentioned you must play trust with her instead, otherwise MC will be too scared to do that. And to make her prevent attacking Naya you must do brave and trusty, also tell that maybe there is another way.
I also noticed that in the last scenes we can't go scaredy cat anymore. There is simply no option, and it really sucks. What was the point of all this being afraid path throughout the route if it just vanishes in the end? Was it all about that one choice to confront Regina during fight with Naya or what?

UPD: never mind, that line keeps going if you choose to agree about war. Kind of vague, but at least Artical did not completely abandon it. I still wish to keep on about all this giantess trauma, even if it slowly turns into MC's masochistic fetish. Fun fact, that might be the only route in which the one who gets brainwashed is MC.
I agree, MC's trauma and coping mechanisms might be one of the most understated yet compelling details in the game. Which route are you talking about? Seriously, I am curious. I don't know, which one?

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
I agree, MC's trauma and coping mechanisms might be one of the most understated yet compelling details in the game. Which route are you talking about? Seriously, I am curious. I don't know, which one?
Regina route. More specifically, a "wrong" path, when you don't get any closer with her and approve her intentions to go to war.

Jul 12, 2021
The moment she shoves MC deeper into her chest these lines appear:
View attachment 3912971

MC was still afraid back then, but his mind was soothed by Regina. Can't say what exactly was used for that, but the way she nullified his fear looks like a brainwashing to me.
Sonofabi-
Looks like Naya, and subsequently Lycalians as a whole, were not wrong in their issues regarding Viridician's and pretending to be kinder than they are. And just when I began trusting Regina...
Can't have shit in Lamidania.

4.90 star(s) 29 Votes