4.90 star(s) 29 Votes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Sonofabi-
Looks like Naya, and subsequently Lycalians as a whole, were not wrong in their issues regarding Viridician's and pretending to be kinder than they are. And just when I began trusting Regina...
Can't have shit in Lamidania.
Well it sure would've been too much to start wars on mere suspicions, am I right? There might be more dark secrets about Viridice that we may not know about yet. The most recent confilct, however, is still a product of old grudges and lack of civility from Lycalis.
Also I kinda blame MC for Regina's behaviour, he played his role in her decision to go violent. I'd say his "logical" words of a third party gave some subconcious excuses for Regina. As if at first she was doubtful about violent ways, but here, a non-biased person said that it's fine, so maybe it is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Frfr. I think the only "good people" are uhhhhhhh. I'll come back to you on that one
Okay let's see...
Um...
Viridice? Diula is kind of slow-witted, but not good either.
Lycalis? Madea? She is good, right?
Homaspernia? Vai'Klis is a shining light in the world of darkness.
Keisiema? Eliette and Bezvalienne.
Timfalme? Croixelle is a tsundere, but sweet.

Of course it's sad to lose in numbers, but there still are good persons out there... At least that's what I think.

Reactions: confusedreamer
Apr 29, 2020
Some of you guys are forgetting that the whole point on Regina's route was to influence how she should approach that war as either a Pacifist who doesn't want to cause any meaningles conflict where the number of deaths are high or an awakened sense of neutral justice where only the "good people" live while the "bad people" are sentenced to death.

Reactions: robindarknes

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
Some of you guys are forgetting that the whole point on Regina's route was to influence how she should approach that war as either a Pacifist who doesn't want to cause any meaningles conflict where the number of deaths are high or an awakened sense of neutral justice where only the "good people" live while the "bad people" are sentenced to death.
A bit exaggerated, but yes, yet we were discussing a different thing, and that is how Regina influences on MC and his mind, not the whole confilct.
Also Regina's motives are more about vengeance, not about good or bad. She approached to it as the revenge and punishment for what Lycalis did to Viridice. You know, collective responsibility and stuff.

Apr 29, 2020
Do y'all think Regina could ever end up killing Madea?
Madea? I highly doubt it considering how much they recognize each other's efforts on how they manage their respective kingdoms, but Naya? With how close she seemed to driving that stake to her heart before stopping herself from going through with it the first time, whether it's by her own realization or by the MC's actions, yeah I could see her not hesitating a second time depending on the choices that we made the MC take.

Jul 12, 2021
It would be interesting to see the murderous concequences of some paths shown like that, I think. Helps sell the importance of choice in each individual route if some giantessess end up dead.

Reactions: OjosRojos

confusedreamer

Formerly 'firednerve'
Sep 5, 2022
Okay let's see...
Um...
Viridice? Diula is kind of slow-witted, but not good either.
Lycalis? Madea? She is good, right?
Homaspernia? Vai'Klis is a shining light in the world of darkness.
Keisiema? Eliette and Bezvalienne.
Timfalme? Croixelle is a tsundere, but sweet.

Of course it's sad to lose in numbers, but there still are good persons out there... At least that's what I think.
Eliette is a good person, but it's her indecisiveness and lack of confidence that will be her downfall. I've no doubt that the whole purifying armies business wasn't something she really wanted to do, but approved of anyway as everyone else around her reassured her it's alright. It's the same with her current routes: depending on if she gets MC's approval she'll be confident and proceed with her plans, whatever they are.

Also you really forgot Sheina? She and her route are more of a traveling/adventuring RPG setting, so it's understandable she ends up in fights. If it weren't for the devs I'd have thought her route was the canonical one due to how it's set up in the story with the meeting in Keisesma, the important figures you meet in her route, worldbuilding, and the fact that she's the only fully human giantess in the game (at least based on appearance).

larkpie

Jan 30, 2021
Eliette is a good person, but it's her indecisiveness and lack of confidence that will be her downfall. I've no doubt that the whole purifying armies business wasn't something she really wanted to do, but approved of anyway as everyone else around her reassured her it's alright. It's the same with her current routes: depending on if she gets MC's approval she'll be confident and proceed with her plans, whatever they are.

Also you really forgot Sheina? She and her route are more of a traveling/adventuring RPG setting, so it's understandable she ends up in fights. If it weren't for the devs I'd have thought her route was the canonical one due to how it's set up in the story with the meeting in Keisesma, the important figures you meet in her route, worldbuilding, and the fact that she's the only fully human giantess in the game (at least based on appearance).
I think Eliette's approval of the purification armies goes beyond just "uwu I'm so meek and shy I'm just gonna go along with what others say" given we saw her opinion on it with the poor undead (against his will) Dolores' son. I think it's more likely that she thinks all undead are that way, given that she's never been to Hornsperia (as far as we're aware). If I thought all undead were like Dolores' son, I'd support the purification armies too, viewing undead as slaves even in death.

That's the scary thing, being a slave in Hornsperia, not even death is a guarantee of freedom. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them, like Makla's especially see the MC become undead, and potentially against his will. Some undead certainly enjoy their new existence and that should be respected, but honestly, if the majority of undead are slaves, I think the Purification Armies were more justified than not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chivalry/Honor
4.90 star(s) 29 Votes