4.90 star(s) 32 Votes

ControllerMan

Dec 17, 2023
I think it usually happens if previous, not sponsored update was really good and / or ended on a really inciting moment, so sponsors are more eagerly choosing to pay for the specific character to see what happens next.
It doesn't always work though, Maryens route was stuck on a cliffhanger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for god knows how long.
Maryens route always ends with a cliffhanger tbh.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
I think it usually happens if previous, not sponsored update was really good and / or ended on a really inciting moment, so sponsors are more eagerly choosing to pay for the specific character to see what happens next.
It doesn't always work though, Maryens route was stuck on a cliffhanger
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
for god knows how long.
At least five months.

Have in count that they try to not to leave a route too loong without updates, but there are currently 18 of them. It can take months several for a storyline to continue, and sponsors can lengthen or reduce the wait according to their whims.

Spontaneous combustion

Jun 7, 2020
At least five months.

Have in count that they try to not to leave a route too loong without updates, but there are currently 18 of them. It can take months several for a storyline to continue, and sponsors can lengthen or reduce the wait according to their whims.
Agreed. Even if Artical will make queue of characters to update, 18 routes mean it would take 9 updates to make a full cycle.

Sep 5, 2022
Makla worries me, due to patreon's stance against necrophilia. A zombie dragon would technically fit that.

If the blood and violence of GG don't cause an issue with the service, she may be the trigger.
I doubt it, else Vai'Klis would be liable as well. Which then opens a can of worms for other content hosted on the site.
If anything they're looking for "is one of the participants of a sexual act legally dead", legal death meaning brain death (and thus the complete irreversible loss of consciousness). If Vai or Makla were mindless comatose zombies hooked up to magical IV's they'd fit the bill.

Now where this does apply is the MC, and I think there's at least one scene where MC dies before or during a sexual act, and the giantess continues with it. Hopefully the devs roll credits quickly.

Dreamer44

Dec 19, 2019
Well, that was an interesting updste, but the two scenes one after another made this feel a bit short, in my opinion.

This update seems to confirm thst Maryen's embracing her darker side if the PC takes Eliette's route, as the conversation doesn't turn into a confrontation if you've helped her to resist her more sadistic impulses.

I'm honestly starting to worry about what Eliette may have to face in her story.

Still, it's interesting seeing Maryen's paths, and how they start to contrast more and more.

Possetermath

Aug 23, 2024
1727762755010.png
When their earnings were made public, they were making about $4,000 with 434 patrons. Now, with 653 patrons, the income should be even higher. Let’s break it down: they’re earning around $2,000 for creating 5 images with some variations. And $2,000 for what? A bit of dialogue? At this point, either the artist or the writer really needs to pick up the pace.

Can anyone tell me how many full images you can get from an euro artist FOR 2000$ ? But even with that, there should be way more writing.

I love the game on the whole, but c'mon

Last edited:
Reactions: GLMK2021
4.90 star(s) 32 Votes