5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Lore Game is in progress now! So feel free to join the Discord!

My Discord -

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Running a poll on patreon regarding playing the Lore Game:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
ETA on zoo update?
Well, it would go live when the Salon Mission release comes out (which has not even had any work done yet). Also, a programmer approached me about doing my Factions: Stealer of Souls game, so though the new SB:C update came out today, instead of jumping to GN as usual, I will be getting him everything he needs to make a working demo of that art wise, and then will head to GN. So originally I thought maybe a May or Junish, so now let's go with Junish/Julish just to make sure we give me plenty of time for all this work I do.

MariliZero

Aug 9, 2020
When is the " Terrorbots" Chapter coming out, I throw some money down when that comes out. I like the drone ending it was fun.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks for letting me know when the date is I still hope it comes out sooner because I really do enjoy the cybernetics stuff.
You're welcome! It's hundreds and thousands of hours to make all these, so it takes time, especially since I have multiple projects. But, we'll get to you! You will also love it, then, when I do the Cereborg redux novel someday.

Whore2U

Dec 1, 2021
this game was awesome everything was great :) thank you for this brilliant game :)
also my favorite ending is grim ghoulfriend

Reactions: The Anax

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
this game was awesome everything was great :) thank you for this brilliant game :)
also my favorite ending is grim ghoulfriend
I am glad that you liked it! That was a commissioned bad end, and it turned out well! But this project is still in development and as far from done yet, so there is a lot more content on the way!

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Since you're busy working on other projects these days, any idea when next update for GGTT might come out?

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
giggle.JPG

Does anyone know how to proceed? I'm at the wax museum. I green circled the map on the left.
I have went through each chamber on the left from the bottom to the top. When I get down to the
last bottom chamber I cannot proceed further so I must go back up again. So it's
a rinse, cycle, repeat with a never ending level.

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Did you search the wall with the candelabra hanging on it? I I'm at the hospital right now so I can't access my computer to give you the exact coordinate

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
NVM. Not sure what happened but in the picture above that is all the boxes/chambers
that would load, but after restarting my computer it loaded further all the chambers/boxes.
I think somehow the game got stuck or maybe my pc made it get stuck and it wouldn't load further
I dunno but that was weird...But it proceeded further now and I eventually made my way to the wax
guy and beat him.

Sorry for bothering.

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
I got to the end of the current version.....hope you update it in the future, Giggle Night is now my favorite
of the games you have made. And that clown is freaking terrifying!

mars112358

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2019
NVM. Not sure what happened but in the picture above that is all the boxes/chambers
that would load, but after restarting my computer it loaded further all the chambers/boxes.
I think somehow the game got stuck or maybe my pc made it get stuck and it wouldn't load further
I dunno but that was weird...But it proceeded further now and I eventually made my way to the wax
guy and beat him.

Sorry for bothering.
Just checking but you did get past the gate after beating both the golems rights? Also when you where stuck was it that their was no option to go forward or you would click the button and nothing would happen?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
TeaserGNChap8PublicNSFW.jpg

New Release is live!

2023.09.4 - v0.8.5
- Added Chapter 8 Xenogenic Zoo
- Added 11 Mutant Menagerie Bad Ends
- Added Horrific Humbuggery Special Bad End
- Added Baba Brew Debut Commissioned Bad End
- Added Big Top Soda Pop Commissioned Bad End
- Added Elite Efreet Fleet Commissioned Bad End